Thread: Types of confidence indicators

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      893.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I really feel that all the indicators that have different effects depending on the different stages anyway so in addressing the determinants of the use of indicators as a forex trading should always be connected with the capacity always gives us as we attempt to make observations in analyzing it.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes these economic indicators are so important for the valuation of every currency especially the major ones in the forex market, but also we need to be ready to make sure that we are in tune with what the market requires of us to get what the market is ready to do and make good trading opportunities out of the market.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 22gostfx For This Useful Post:

Borneo Scalper (03-16-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mody2989 View Post
      Types of confidence indicators:

Confidence indicators are divided into two types:

1 - Consumer confidence indicators: are statistics that measure consumer confidence in a strong economy, and change according to changing economic situation to improve or decline.
      2 - Indicators of business confidence: the statistics that measure business confidence strong economy, and change according to changing economic situation to improve or decline.

Importance of confidence indicators:

Play two types of confidence indicators (relating to consumer and business related) play an important role in the economy and currency movements.

And indicators of the most important role among consumer confidence indicators in the economy, which depends on the expense of American consumers, such as economy, because consumer spending equivalent to two thirds of the economy, so markets are always watching and trying to find out what consumers do and how to behave in the near future.

When the consumer is optimistic and has confidence in its economy and personal spending, this indicates the high level of consumption and therefore demand for consumer goods and that is what activates the production. The pessimistic when confidence has dropped its economy and say spend profile, this indicates a low level of consumption and thus reduces the demand for consumer goods, and that is what a negative impact on productive activity for goods and services.

The business confidence it may of great importance in the productive economy such as economics or European, and therefore affect positively on the height of production projects and investments, and vice versa
      Data is ood for tradig if you are news trader or fundamental rader because they like this things.
      But I htink data is only fo r show momentum but not the leeel for retracement or reversla.
      So must combine wth tehcnial analysis for better result.

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to PongsakornFX for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (03-16-2018), Unregistered (1)

6. Dragon
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,605 Times in 600 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pongsakorn** View Post
      Data is ood for tradig if you are news trader or fundamental rader because they like this things.
      But I htink data is only fo r show momentum but not the leeel for retracement or reversla.
      So must combine wth tehcnial analysis for better result.
      for someone who need to see visual confirmation then technical analysis is the way to go when trading forex. We can analyze the data using all sorts of indicators and come up with own conclusion

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2