• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: [Overview] Economic crisis.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mian Naseer is just really nice Mian Naseer is just really nice Mian Naseer is just really nice Mian Naseer is just really nice Mian Naseer is just really nice Mian Naseer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      135.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A situation in which the economy of a country experiences a sudden downturn brought on by a financial crisis. An economy facing an economic crisis will most likely experience falling GDP, a drying up of liquidity and rising/falling prices due to inflation/deflation. An economic crisis can take the form of a recession or a depression. Also called economic crisis.
      Economic crisis can be defined as the wild fluctuations, outside the acceptable limits of change, in the prices or supplies in any markets of commodity or services, or factors of production.
      I want to be With You!

Mian Naseer's trading journal

2. Dragon
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3.21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,486 Times in 1,082 Posts

What is an economic crisis?
      Economic crisis is a very bad situation for any country that may find themselves in such situation, During the crisis, GDP is typically declining, liquidity dries up, and property and stock market prices skyrocket, and this will also bring scarcity of food, no jobs, most importantly there wont be economy development, which means investors will be afraid to bring in their business.
      economic crisis doesn't just occur out of nowhere, this is some kind of deterioration problems that government somehow doesn't tackle, or natural disaster that comes very urgently, or it could also be caused by political instability in the country.

4. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

oluwafemi will become famous soon enough oluwafemi will become famous soon enough oluwafemi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Could be expressed as an acclimated unsteadiness, outside the agree limits of change, in the prices or supplies in any markets of commodity or services, or representation of production. Could be precised as a circumstances that develops unexpectedly in the operation of the financial statements prepared it's sub-components and attack the operation of the system in a notable negative manner.
      Economic crisis experienced in national economics are mainly a product of negative repercussions in the economical and political cycles and configuration. But it could be stated that economic crisis are a general outcoms of macro economical instability.
      It also refer to a moment of difficulty, sudden or an emergency in the life of a country, a society or a association, or in relations of enclosed in a separate countries.
      A situation in which the economy of a country experiences a sudden downturn brought on by a financial crisis.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

zianuha is a jewel in the rough zianuha is a jewel in the rough zianuha is a jewel in the rough zianuha is a jewel in the rough zianuha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The economic crisis is a term used in the economic field and refers to a drastic change in the economy. This rapid economic change leads to a decline in the exchange rate and higher prices for basic necessities. An economic crisis can hit a country if the economic changes cannot be stopped.

Example:
      The first economic crisis hit Europe before the first world war which is often called the era of great depression, then the economic crisis occurred in the era of the oil boom in the 1970s, the third economic crisis occurred in 1997 which hit most of Asia and the last occurred in the United States in 2008.

7. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheeky

I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      247.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,250 Times in 691 Posts

Default How to solve economic crisis of a country without taking loans?

We know that many countries face economic crisis and to solve this problem many of them taking loans from IMF, WB and ADB. How it can be solved with other steps except taking loans?
      If you can Dream it, You can do it
      Be Bold and Take Risk

9. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      In_Love

bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      705.29 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,006 Times in 866 Posts

Default Re: How to solve economic crisis of a country without taking loans?

I think that if a country is taking loans from IMF or other bank, then he has to bring different changes in order to avoid loans from banks. Every country takes loan due to poor economic conditions and has a poor development infrastructure. So, there are some points which shod be implemented in order to get rid of loans.
      1: First of all, A country should try to stop corruption in different departments, because it is very harmful for country's economy.
      2: then it is also important to implement a good Tax returns system. Because if country Tax returns are not good, then they cannot fulfill country's need as well.
      3: Country should always try to increase export and import value with different countries. Because without it, it not possible to increase foreign reserve and improve economic growth.
      4: Government should try to make new industries in order to provide new jobs and also make new products in the world Market.

11. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Flirty

Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,797.78 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,828 Times in 519 Posts

impossible if that country want to solve the problem economic crisis without loans almost all country in this world need a loans to solve they problem economic, the point is how to repaid that loans and i believe many of country have a an economic policy to solve this with they program.
      in the other hand the world bank imf or other loans it can be a solution but the risk is you have to pay more interest to them but if the economic program has been success to running i think all the problem even if hard it will be solved. then the next thing that is needed is cooperation between the government and related institutions and the community to support the economic program and the result is for the common welfare
      so i think no one country don't need a loans to solving they problem. all have any policy to run this away.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

bathik86 is on a distinguished road bathik86's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Country can solve economics crisis in so many ways if they can increase the production of goods and service in the country than depending on foreign goods, creating and improvement of infrastructural such as good transportation sector,communication sector,power sector and education sector to the citizen and the local industries for them to improve production of goods and also encourage the citizen to have a creative job and some others and from these government will be able to generate much revenue from the taxes and revenue.

14. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 is a name known to all hayzee19 is a name known to all hayzee19 is a name known to all hayzee19 is a name known to all hayzee19 is a name known to all hayzee19 is a name known to all hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,320 Times in 960 Posts

Absolutely many countries does face economy crisis, most especially the African countries, but its not every time a county is broke, that they need to always look for ways to borrow fund in other to met with their align projects, this will only always piles misery on the next government unto the next, of which such loans will be impossible to pay back in years.
      how do a government avoid taking loans.
      looking inwards: i think this is the major way to solve any economical crisis..
      by improving and finding the mineral resources the countries is blessed with, many countries are blessed already, but they are not making use of what they have.
      for countries that are blessed with fatal lands, i think improving agricultural sector will be a very good development. and they can easily generate high revenue from it.
      they need to also promote exportation more.

16. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheerful

ringgoariyuri has much to be proud of ringgoariyuri has much to be proud of ringgoariyuri has much to be proud of ringgoariyuri has much to be proud of ringgoariyuri has much to be proud of ringgoariyuri has much to be proud of ringgoariyuri has much to be proud of ringgoariyuri has much to be proud of ringgoariyuri has much to be proud of ringgoariyuri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,153 Times in 380 Posts

In my view, to strengthen the economy of a country should be played by all parties both on the part of government and people. It needs the cooperation of all parties in order for the economy of a country to be in the best platform to grow rapidly. Here, I list some things that can stabilize and strengthen the economy of a country.

A. Government role
      1) Increase the production of commodity and export products
      2) Control currency and money exchange flows
      3) Designing short and long term plans
      - Provide incentives to the people and reduce interest rates on loans
      4) Reduce imports of food items and essentials
      -A campaign to encourage people to buy local goods
      -Increase imported goods taxes and prices will be expensive so people are less
      likely to buy imported goods

B. The role of the people

1) Prudent spending
      2) Buy local goods
      -Prioritize and buy local goods
      -Reduce import and currency rates
      3) Not saving abroad
      -Encourage locals to keep in the country
      -Provides attractive and secure profit rates
      -Impose local currency exit restrictions and encourage people to bring local
      money invested overseas for a period of time

18. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
    Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast