• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I can't change my trading leverage from 1:100 to the biggest leverage 1:1000

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angelic

Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,041.40 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,470 Times in 769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azmassi View Post
      Hi Ahmed,
      There's no limit, you can change your attached trading account every 2 months, but you can't keep trading with the detached account. If you've 2 bonus accounts and you use them simultaneously for trading you may get them disabled by Instaforex.
      About the leverage, I can just tell you to enjoy trading with leverage 1:100 like me and many other members while waiting to get this issue solved.
      Good evening mr.azmassi thank you for the quickly reply, ok now this point of the ability to attach new trading bonus account is become clear to me, so my opinion and just for making sure that everything will be fine and followed the rules then i will keep my trading practice just like as usual as i used to do which is only have one trading bonus account active i never have more than one bonus account at the same time before during the last 8 years since i joined forum.mt5 back in 2011 so it's great that i asked about it and your opinion is same as i used to and still do so no problem regarding this matter and in the future for just in case i needed to attach new bonus trading account i will never use the one will become the previous one, i will keep using my current trading account and hoping that the leverage will be increased in the near future, and regarding the trading leverage ok i will try to make my trading strategy flexible with the current 1:100 trading leverage, and in a related point please don't understand me wrong i enjoy the current 1:100 trading leverage but you know we can enjoy 1:1000 better right ? , i hope that it will be available in the very very near future because it will attract new clients to use Instaforex and forum.mt5 as well because it will be an additional feature beside what there are already exist, i hope the company will make a fast solution for the mastercard issue as well i notice that there are a message says epayments card order is not available in my trading cabinet so i think as long as Instaforex added this notice i hope that the administration is now searching among the alternative available choices as a card issuer partner i hope it will be working worldwide too because epayments refuse to send Instaforex benecard to Egypt, it will be great if you leave a notice for them too because i guess the higher clients show their support about the card the quicker solution will be exist, and till those updates become facts i will continue to practice trading as usual now, you are welcome to view my trading journal as well, please feel free to contact me anytime regarding the matters of the card or the trading leverage or any other trading activities, have a nice day sir.
      Last edited by Ahmed Taher Taher Awad; 07-11-2018 at 02:06 PM.
      *You will be able to get back ONE point for each trade you have if you open new trading account through my Instaforex's partner website : http://ahmedtaher.insta-affiliate.com/en
      *Offers : http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...journal/page24

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to Ahmed Taher Taher Awad for this useful post.

azmassi (07-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

3. Demo contests
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,952.74 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,777 Times in 4,544 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Taher Taher Awad View Post
      Good evening mr.azmassi thank you for the quickly reply, ok now this point of the ability to attach new trading bonus account is become clear to me, so my opinion and just for making sure that everything will be fine and followed the rules then i will keep my trading practice just like as usual as i used to do which is only have one trading bonus account active i never have more than one bonus account at the same time before during the last 8 years since i joined forum.mt5 back in 2011 so it's great that i asked about it and your opinion is same as i used to and still do so no problem regarding this matter and in the future for just in case i needed to attach new bonus trading account i will never use the one will become the previous one, i will keep using my current trading account and hoping that the leverage will be increased in the near future, and regarding the trading leverage ok i will try to make my trading strategy flexible with the current 1:100 trading leverage, and in a related point please don't understand me wrong i enjoy the current 1:100 trading leverage but you know we can enjoy 1:1000 better right ? , i hope that it will be available in the very very near future because it will attract new clients to use Instaforex and forum.mt5 as well because it will be an additional feature beside what there are already exist, i hope the company will make a fast solution for the mastercard issue as well i notice that there are a message says epayments card order is not available in my trading cabinet so i think as long as Instaforex added this notice i hope that the administration is now searching among the alternative available choices as a card issuer partner i hope it will be working worldwide too because epayments refuse to send Instaforex benecard to Egypt, it will be great if you leave a notice for them too because i guess the higher clients show their support about the card the quicker solution will be exist, and till those updates become facts i will continue to practice trading as usual now, you are welcome to view my trading journal as well, please feel free to contact me anytime regarding the matters of the card or the trading leverage or any other trading activities, have a nice day sir.
      Hi Ahmed,
      Honestly I don't know which leverage is better, for me 1:100 is good and since I started trading with leverage 1:100 my trading performance is getting better. 1:1000 is a great opportunity but it's too risky as well.
      Why don't you use other payment processors like neteller and skrill?

5. The following 5 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

Ahmed Taher Taher Awad (07-13-2018), dzin4aans (07-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angelic

Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi Ahmed,
      Honestly I don't know which leverage is better, for me 1:100 is good and since I started trading with leverage 1:100 my trading performance is getting better. 1:1000 is a great opportunity but it's too risky as well.
      Why don't you use other payment processors like neteller and skrill?
      - Good morning mr.azmassi, after regards ..

- regarding the 1:1000 actually it's not risky because i believe that only one element can make the trade safe and it make make it risky at the same time it's by the nature of usage, the elements which can make the trade risky is the traded lot size itself and not the trading leverage, an example if a trade have 10000 USD and he is using 1:1000 leverage and only traded 1 lot that's means he will have 10000 points as a traded lot size so it's still safety trading settings you notice what i trying to say ?, so it's all about the traded lot volume the trade can make it risk whatever the leverage if he did the following example he have 100 usd and using 1:100 leverage but he traded 0.5 lot that's about 50usd will be deducted as used margin and 50 usd will be free margin that's equals 100 points only also the second example is if the same trader have 100 USD and traded 0.5 lot with 1:1000 leverage in this case the used margin will be only 5 USD and not 50 USD like in case of using 1:100 so he will have the whole 95 USD as free margin and not only 50USD like before so that's equals 190 points as free margin and not only 100 points as the previous example , so it's all about the relation between the traded lot size and the free margin, the leverage itself can be useful because higher one means lower deducted used margin which means the trader will have more free margin to be used as free liquidity to cover his active trades, that's my opinion about the leverage and the risk but i will keep using 1:100 leverage till the good news applied and we can using 1:1000 in the near future i really hope it will not take long time till this become true because again it will attract new clients from other companies that's what i thought at least.

- or may be at least making it 1:500 for the binsu account and keep 1:1000 for the accounts deposited by the trader's funds it's another good solution too which making an exclusive feature 1:1000 for the accounts deposited by the trader's own funds and also gives the bonus account good setting of using 1:500 or 1:600 instead of the current 1:100.

- and regarding Skrill and Neteller yes i have one account in each one of them but the thing is they have no mastercard now which they used to offer till 2 years ago, the prepaid mastercard is always a great feature because the money transferred to it in few hours and can use it in my local ATM in my country but now the only way is using the bank wire from netter and Skrill to my local bank which will always takes 5 working days also it cost much, that's why i really really hope that Instaforex find a solution another mastercard issuer other than epayments which is not allowing order a card now and when it was available to be ordered they don't accept to send it to Egypt too however payoneer sent instaforex card before to be back in 2012 so in my opinion epayments behaviour is limits Instaforex feature i mean my partner must service all my clients in all countries right ? that's what i trying to say, i will be great to restore that unique feature it also will attract new clients if it acceptable in all countries the the bigger area the mastercard issuer can cover in the world the more clients will choose Instaforex that's a positive relation so i hope that the company will choose mastercard issuer which can work in all countries specially the Middle East like in my country Egypt.

- also till now no Egyptian local bank has a prepaid mastercard which can accept money from outside borders they only offer cards to be used in buying online and not for accept money transfer from anyone including individuals and companies internal and external what a sad fact , accept money transfer is a need feature to withdraw my profits from my trading account to such local card if it exist and use it in ATM, so now foreign solution is better and the only way such as if Instaforex find another mastercard partner other than epayments or ask them to send the card to all clients in all countries but the updates happens i will keep using the current available withdraw processor like the electronic ones and bank wire as well.

- i also hope that Instaforex will allow to withdraw profits from forum.mt5 bonus trading accounts by bank wire as well not only electronic processors it will be great additional feature as well.

- have a nice day sir.
      Last edited by Ahmed Taher Taher Awad; 07-13-2018 at 10:28 AM.
      *You will be able to get back ONE point for each trade you have if you open new trading account through my Instaforex's partner website : http://ahmedtaher.insta-affiliate.com/en

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to Ahmed Taher Taher Awad for this useful post.

azmassi (07-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,952.74 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,777 Times in 4,544 Posts

- regarding the 1:1000 actually it's not risky because i believe that only one element can make the trade safe and it make make it risky at the same time it's by the nature of usage, the elements which can make the trade risky is the traded lot size itself and not the trading leverage, an example if a trade have 10000 USD and he is using 1:1000 leverage and only traded 1 lot that's means he will have 10000 points as a traded lot size so it's still safety trading settings you notice what i trying to say ?, so it's all about the traded lot volume the trade can make it risk whatever the leverage if he did the following example he have 100 usd and using 1:100 leverage but he traded 0.5 lot that's about 50usd will be deducted as used margin and 50 usd will be free margin that's equals 100 points only also the second example is if the same trader have 100 USD and traded 0.5 lot with 1:1000 leverage in this case the used margin will be only 5 USD and not 50 USD like in case of using 1:100 so he will have the whole 95 USD as free margin and not only 50USD like before so that's equals 190 points as free margin and not only 100 points as the previous example , so it's all about the relation between the traded lot size and the free margin, the leverage itself can be useful because higher one means lower deducted used margin which means the trader will have more free margin to be used as free liquidity to cover his active trades, that's my opinion about the leverage and the risk but i will keep using 1:100 leverage till the good news applied and we can using 1:1000 in the near future i really hope it will not take long time till this become true because again it will attract new clients from other companies that's what i thought at least.

- or may be at least making it 1:500 for the binsu account and keep 1:1000 for the accounts deposited by the trader's funds it's another good solution too which making an exclusive feature 1:1000 for the accounts deposited by the trader's own funds and also gives the bonus account good setting of using 1:500 or 1:600 instead of the current 1:100.

- and regarding Skrill and Neteller yes i have one account in each one of them but the thing is they have no mastercard now which they used to offer till 2 years ago, the prepaid mastercard is always a great feature because the money transferred to it in few hours and can use it in my local ATM in my country but now the only way is using the bank wire from netter and Skrill to my local bank which will always takes 5 working days also it cost much, that's why i really really hope that Instaforex find a solution another mastercard issuer other than epayments which is not allowing order a card now and when it was available to be ordered they don't accept to send it to Egypt too however payoneer sent instaforex card before to be back in 2012 so in my opinion epayments behaviour is limits Instaforex feature i mean my partner must service all my clients in all countries right ? that's what i trying to say, i will be great to restore that unique feature it also will attract new clients if it acceptable in all countries the the bigger area the mastercard issuer can cover in the world the more clients will choose Instaforex that's a positive relation so i hope that the company will choose mastercard issuer which can work in all countries specially the Middle East like in my country Egypt.

- also till now no Egyptian local bank has a prepaid mastercard which can accept money from outside borders they only offer cards to be used in buying online and not for accept money transfer from anyone including individuals and companies internal and external what a sad fact , accept money transfer is a need feature to withdraw my profits from my trading account to such local card if it exist and use it in ATM, so now foreign solution is better and the only way such as if Instaforex find another mastercard partner other than epayments or ask them to send the card to all clients in all countries but the updates happens i will keep using the current available withdraw processor like the electronic ones and bank wire as well.

- i also hope that Instaforex will allow to withdraw profits from forum.mt5 bonus trading accounts by bank wire as well not only electronic processors it will be great additional feature as well.

- have a nice day sir.
      I understand what you mean, but even with leverage 1:100 you have to use a small margin and keep a large free margin. But as you said, if a high leverage is well used it can be a great tool to maximize the profits
      About mastercard, I hope instaforex will offer this option to their clients, and I hope they will offer local bank transfer to Egyptian clients too! Enjoy your weekend mate

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

Ahmed Taher Taher Awad (07-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angelic

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I understand what you mean, but even with leverage 1:100 you have to use a small margin and keep a large free margin. But as you said, if a high leverage is well used it can be a great tool to maximize the profits
      About mastercard, I hope instaforex will offer this option to their clients, and I hope they will offer local bank transfer to Egyptian clients too! Enjoy your weekend mate
      Thank you mr.azmassi, i have the same hopes too regarding the future features, it's good point what you mention about the possible of using local bank and i hope Instaforex will opens offices in Egypt too, enjoy the weekend you too sir.

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to Ahmed Taher Taher Awad for this useful post.

azmassi (07-16-2018)

I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,986.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,128 Times in 8,480 Posts

- have a nice day sir.
      Let me be clear on something mate.....

I do not make the rules for the leverage and trading account. The rules already mentioned about this that trading accounts for bonus are managed by InstaForex not the forum. So we only follow what InstaForex set as rules. If InstaForex want to change the leverage rules then it is their authority to do so and we will follow it.

Once I get new instruction from our Admin to change the rules I will do it but for now I don't get such instruction yet.

I hope you can understand the limited position of a moderator. I also don't want IF X Gertrude to misunderstand my message.

13. The following 5 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Ahmed Taher Taher Awad (07-16-2018), azmassi (07-18-2018), dzin4aans (07-16-2018), Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angelic

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTrader79 View Post
      Let me be clear on something mate.....

I do not make the rules for the leverage and trading account. The rules already mentioned about this that trading accounts for bonus are managed by InstaForex not the forum. So we only follow what InstaForex set as rules. If InstaForex want to change the leverage rules then it is their authority to do so and we will follow it.

Once I get new instruction from our Admin to change the rules I will do it but for now I don't get such instruction yet.

I hope you can understand the limited position of a moderator. I also don't want IF X Gertrude to misunderstand my message.
      Good evening mr.PhantomTrader79, first of all thanks for your reply, yes i also was referring to the decision in general so when i talk about something related to the trading account it's refers to Instaforex but sometimes it's ok to including mt5 i don't do that for specific reason but what i was trying to say is the bonus account opened from the forum code that's why i was hoping to know the latest updates and i know that the company have support member in the forum also they are partners so i included the all sides to make the opinion reach the all sides for the best of the all sides and the clients too because as i said the leverage will attract new clients it's additional thing can be added to the already unique features that's all i'm saying, and the support team said your reply too sir, i understand and i highly appreciate the efforts of both sides, it's great decision that Instaforex allows the 1:1000 leverage for the bonus accounts i hope they apply it in the near future, and till that date i trading like usual by using the current 1:100 leverage which is good too and still profitable but as a trader i always hopes for the best thing in the markets that's why i suggested somethings in the previous years too and the company added them it was the options which last for more than a day and also the severs for the EA, but we still have opportunities also the limit of leverage is also motivator element so it may leads us to improve the strategy to works best in case of 1:100 like it's status in case of 1:1000, good luck in your trading too sir, and thank you for your constant friendly support.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmed Taher Taher Awad For This Useful Post:

azmassi (07-18-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2