• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How much does it cost to code a trading strategy when you hire someone?

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by F'xTendency View Post
      I need a good EA to help me in trading because I'm so tired and I need to take a rest without stopping trading. I know that I need a good coderto make a useful EA but honestly I don't know if I can find someone on the net who I can trust and pay him hundred dollars.
      That's a great idea man, an EA will trade in your place, with a good EA you can keep trading using your own strategy without watching the screen I hope we'll get the right robot for this.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

moneygrows (07-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

3. Dragon
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

F'xTendency is on a distinguished road F'xTendency's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste View Post
      That's a great idea man, an EA will trade in your place, with a good EA you can keep trading using your own strategy without watching the screen I hope we'll get the right robot for this.
      Yeah but how can we code our own EA; till now I didn't find anyone who can doit for me and i really don't have time to learn MQL4 for the moment I hope later I could learn and if I do itI'll do my best to help other members who needs their own EA!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to F'xTendency For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (07-13-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by F'xTendency View Post
      Yeah but how can we code our own EA; till now I didn't find anyone who can doit for me and i really don't have time to learn MQL4 for the moment I hope later I could learn and if I do itI'll do my best to help other members who needs their own EA!
      Yeah mate, good luck. I will also try to learn mql4, I prefer to code my own EA than hire a programmer who I have to pay very expensive for a service that i'm not sure if I'll be satisfied or not.

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

moneygrows (07-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,410 Times in 5,391 Posts

I found a few websites where we can code our EA even if we dont know the programming language. We just need to set the parameter and choose the indicators we want to use. I do admit the site helps reducing the need for learning programming but it is still complicated for most people because adjusting the parameter and logic can be quite complicated as well.

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

F'xTendency (07-14-2018), PhantomTrader79 (07-14-2018), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

F'xTendency is on a distinguished road F'xTendency's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      I found a few websites where we can code our EA even if we dont know the programming language. We just need to set the parameter and choose the indicators we want to use. I do admit the site helps reducing the need for learning programming but it is still complicated for most people because adjusting the parameter and logic can be quite complicated as well.
      It's still less complicated than learning programming , I think this is very helpful for everyone, and even those who can't adjust the parameters by themselves they can ask someone to do it for them here in the forum. Do you have any reliable websites?

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2