• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: AHT's - Trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

AHT is just really nice AHT is just really nice AHT is just really nice AHT is just really nice AHT's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      495 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Post AHT's - Trading journal

Hello Friends ,

I glad to open a trading journal here.I want to share my trading strategy by which u all will be benefited.
      If u follow my trading strategy u need to trade long term.I think Long term trading helps us to become more relax. Hope everyone help me and we all co-operated thats helps all to make good trading.

I am so much happy to right a artiale in this forum for first time.I came to know this forum is really helpful for newbie.I am trading in forex market more than 5 years i make huge experience in this market and now i am able to minimize risk and make good profit.Now i want to share my trading strategy to all becaue i know if one can get a good strategy he can easily make good profit.

Let's discuss the strategy :
      I am a Price Action Trader.I do not use any indicator.I prefer Raw chart for analysis the market.At first u need to know what is the name of this strategy , i give a name and this name is

"AHT KPL Trading Strategy"

By using this strategy u need some tools .In bellow i mention the tools first

1. Trending Market (Uptrend or Downtrend not side way market )
      2. Find Value Area
      3.Find Trendline Support Or Resistance Zone
      4. Find Candleistics Confirmation In Value Area On Trendline S/R Zone
      5.Use Fibonacci & Consider Only Fibo 50 & 61.8 level For Retresment Entry
      6.Open Your Trade & Set Proper SL & Tp

Now i want to share the real example of this trading methode.if i give chart example then u will easily understand my strategy .
      Here given downtrend market trading strategy example:
      Attached Images  

2. The following 13 users say Thank You to AHT for this useful post.

I'm Trader (06-25-2018), Interlock (06-23-2018), Mez Da Whiz (06-26-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (07-03-2018), taifon (06-27-2018), Unregistered (8)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Dead

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3685 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,009 Times in 1,993 Posts

AHT's Trading Journal
      Hello Friends ,

I glad to open a trading journal here.I want to share my trading strategy by which u all will be benefited.
      If u follow my trading strategy u need to trade long term.I think Long term trading helps us to become more relax. Hope everyone help me and we all co-operated thats helps all to make good trading.

I am so much happy to right a artiale in this forum for first time.I came to know this forum is really helpful for newbie.I am trading in forex market more than 5 years i make huge experience in this market and now i am able to minimize risk and make good profit.Now i want to share my trading strategy to all becaue i know if one can get a good strategy he can easily make good profit.

I am a Price Action Trader.I do not use any indicator.I prefer Raw chart for analysis the market.At first u need to know what is the name of this strategy , i give a name and this name is

2. Find Value Area

Now i want to share the real example of this trading methode.if i give chart example then u will easily understand my strategy .
      Thanks for joining in MT5 forum mate. I really appreciated that.
      It is our duty to invite new members in our forum. I have done it. It's a honor for me. You are an experienced trader in Forex market. I have talked with moderators and they told me to invite new members with referral link. Here is some suggestions for you mate-

1. Use this trading journal regularly. Do analysis, then post it here with attachment.
      2. When you upload here any analytical post then please follow this also http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...er-s-Posts-Log
      3. You can also participate different contest in MT5 forum. Such as-
      a) Weekly contest http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...t-by-MT5-forum
      b) Full withdraw-able contest http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...x-Encyclopedia
      4. It is best to read our super moderator post about that issue http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...w-Bonus-System
      5. Please follow the rules and regulations of every parts of this forum.

Here, moderators are extremely helpful. Whenever you will face any problem please don't hesitate to contact with them. There are some senior users also who can help you as well.

We need to learn from you as you have many years live trading experience. Have a sweet journal with us.
      Best regards.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

AHT (06-29-2018), I'm Trader (06-25-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (07-03-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheeky

I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1261 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,718 Times in 783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AHT View Post
      Hello Friends ,

2. Find Value Area

Welcome my Dear in this great learning sections!
      I also believe on long term trading strategies. I know in this way we can make good profits without take big risks which is not possible in short term trading. You mentioned in your strategy that we nee to find the Trend for long term not the side waves which is basic requirement for long term trading. We also need to use proper TP and SL after proper calculation and focus in market as much as possible to avoid any missing chance due to some quick and unexpected movements of the market.
      I hope we will learn a lot from this place which help to improve trading and we also try to teach you not only about your strategy improvement but also about other good strategies which can increase your profit.
      If you can Dream it, You can do it
      Be Bold and Take Risk

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to I'm Trader for this useful post.

AHT (06-29-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (07-03-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

AHT is just really nice AHT is just really nice AHT is just really nice AHT is just really nice AHT's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      495 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Trader View Post
      Welcome my Dear in this great learning sections!
      I also believe on long term trading strategies. I know in this way we can make good profits without take big risks which is not possible in short term trading. You mentioned in your strategy that we nee to find the Trend for long term not the side waves which is basic requirement for long term trading. We also need to use proper TP and SL after proper calculation and focus in market as much as possible to avoid any missing chance due to some quick and unexpected movements of the market.
      I hope we will learn a lot from this place which help to improve trading and we also try to teach you not only about your strategy improvement but also about other good strategies which can increase your profit.
      U says awesome .i like it.i think we can not hope success very short time.for this we need huge time to practice.when it comes to my hand then good earning is very much possibile.When we trade for logn term then we do not stay on chart all time.short term trading need huge to to stay on chart.Basically i use D1 time frame for analysis the market and i do not join chart all time.daily one time i follow my chart and mark some level.if the market goes on this level then i go lower time frame to trigger my entry it can be h4 or h1 chart.in this way i make huge earning from forex.this is so simple for me but for the first time it was not simple.i need huge time to capture this strategy.i trade in forex more than 5 years and now i find my all trade simple.so all should survive here first then they can get good profit in long term.

8. The following 6 users say Thank You to AHT for this useful post.

minokimo (06-27-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (07-03-2018), taifon (06-27-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5923 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,646 Times in 2,547 Posts

U says awesome .i like it.i think we can not hope success very short time.for this we need huge time to practice.when it comes to my hand then good earning is very much possibile.When we trade for logn term then we do not stay on chart all time.short term trading need huge to to stay on chart.Basically i use D1 time frame for analysis the market and i do not join chart all time.daily one time i follow my chart and mark some level.if the market goes on this level then i go lower time frame to trigger my entry it can be h4 or h1 chart.in this way i make huge earning from forex.this is so simple for me but for the first time it was not simple.i need huge time to capture this strategy.i trade in forex more than 5 years and now i find my all trade simple.so all should survive here first then they can get good profit in long term.
      nice to have you here at the trading journal section, mate. you are welcome. here your trading systems would be appreciated. there is no rule that says you cannot use your own personal systems of trading. the only thing is when using the instaforex account, you have to obey the various rules of trading, just like is done with other brokerage firms.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1801 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,477 Times in 2,276 Posts

Hello Friends ,

2. Find Value Area

Welcome to our favorite trading Journal section dear AHT and we are very happy to see your strategy and your trading strategy tools because it's really helpful for us and hope you will success with your strategy and always updating your trading Journal. Wish you best of luck. Thank you.

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

Banned
      I am:
      Amazed

Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      556 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,373 Times in 390 Posts

Hello Friends ,

2. Find Value Area

Welcome to mt5 forum in general and the journal section in particular.

I love your method of combining price action with clear set of rules. I've often thought of how to make this happen, and you've given me a great idea. I'll try youth method and if I find it profitable, I'll adopt it.

Thanks for sharing, looking forward to see your real trade setups.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mez Da Whiz for this useful post.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1711 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,560 Times in 1,060 Posts

Five years experience in the market is good and I think you have a lot to give here to other traders and I agree with you that many of the trading methods may seem easy at first but when you practice trading find some difficulty and therefore comes the role of continuity and training and exercise trading because this gives you the experience that makes trading easier

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to taifon for this useful post.

AHT (06-29-2018), minokimo (06-27-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (07-03-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

minokimo is just really nice minokimo is just really nice minokimo is just really nice minokimo is just really nice minokimo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      315 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think a trader's conviction is that long-term trading is the most profitable and safe means he has already had good experience in this market. Because I think that the ability to trade in a large frame such as daily means the ability to control emotions during trading and you already have a trading system is simple and understandable and expect you to get good deals in the market

18. The following 4 users say Thank You to minokimo for this useful post.

AHT (06-29-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (07-03-2018), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3950 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,239 Times in 3,487 Posts

It's nice to have you here brother, and I really wish you a great go fortune, in terms of knowledge, and profit on the market, the forum is great place to be once we abide by the rules and regulation of the forum.
      I think your trading techniques will be good. And I hope to learn one or two things from your journal.
      You are welcome once again.

20. The following 5 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

adex19 (06-28-2018), AHT (06-29-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (07-03-2018), Unregistered (1)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast