• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why Profit in forex is like a dream for most of the Forex traders?

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      In_Love

bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      705.29 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,999 Times in 865 Posts

Post Why Profit in forex is like a dream for most of the Forex traders?

Why profit in forex is like a dream for most of the forex traders?
      Most of the forex traders suffers losses ..so why profit is like a dream for most of the forex traders?
      Last edited by bangash4u; 06-25-2018 at 05:25 AM.

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

minokimo is just really nice minokimo is just really nice minokimo is just really nice minokimo is just really nice minokimo is just really nice minokimo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      94.09 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The truth is that when I got to know Forex, I felt a lot of confusion because when I walked around the views of those who dealt with Forex I found a lot of different opinions. There are those who see this field as profitable and there are those who see this area as an illusion and a waste of time.
      So I decided to go into the experiment myself, especially since nothing was required of me other than a computer and Internet connection only
      With time I knew that the loser lost because of his mistakes and his greed in trading
      It earns up to profit after a period of education, training and respect for this market
      So I see success here as a choice

4. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      857.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,659 Times in 1,095 Posts

This question strikes a cord in my memory because this is exactly what I used to think in those days when I was a consistent loser, I lost so many accounts that I began to ask myself whether this market is truly for real or people are just faking the success stories and money that they made from this business. It took some convincing for me to know that making money from the forex market can be translated from being a dream into reality.

This business is so difficult sometimes that losing and giving up are more common than those that you find pressing on despite the challenges that tells you nothing is possible for you here, earning won't be a dream as long as you have patient and discipline to consistently do what is required of you.

6. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

AHT is a jewel in the rough AHT is a jewel in the rough AHT is a jewel in the rough AHT is a jewel in the rough AHT's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Everyone want to make profit from his business.As a trader take forex for his earning path he must want to make profit from here it is natural. But withour learning well one can hope for money from forex it will be a false dream.forex is so much risky business and here earning is not so easy.if oen can survive here for 3 or 4 years by proper trading he can make huge earning.and big earning for his is not dream it will be true.so for this good learning,good experience,good market analysis is more important .i suggest just keep learning and do trading based with best analysis then one day your dream will be true.

8. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      845.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,002 Times in 1,243 Posts

Earnings should not be a dream on the mind of the forex trader, there is a procedure that can make you successful but what are you willing to do before you can accept this challenge is what matters, if the next trader that you know is earning from trading which is same market environment like you, what makes you think you won't be successful in this market, the majority of traders don't have that self belief that they are good enough to be professional traders some day.

Forex trading is not for some set of people that have two heads or multiple brains, it is for everyone that is pretty sure they want to make money through the right process. Knowing that short cut won't lead to that destination as well.

10. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,302.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,397 Times in 1,168 Posts

Profits in Forex like a dream for most of Forex traders because some mistakes they do it for example :

1- Most of new traders hurry to make profits from Forex without taking their time in the learning so they always fail in the surviving in the market for long time .
      2- Most of traders can't control on their emotions as greed, fear and other emotions and this always lead for trading with high risk and the trading with high risk ends with big loss .
      3- Most of traders always be patience on the loss and impatience on the profits and this is why they always make loses more than their profits .
      4- most of traders trade without discipline and money management or plan and this always make making earnings too hard to them .

So before starting our trading we have to fix all the above mistakes then we can start making profits step by step with low risk and money management .

12. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      Banned
      I am:
      Happy

Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      652.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,968 Times in 848 Posts

It will always be an illusion for certain categories of traders to earn from forex because they don't have the discipline to handle the greed and over trading tendency that happen to them, the successful professional traders don't approach trading without a plan, they know that trading is serious, for anyone to succeed requires dedication and commitment.

Forex is always going to be there, so why do some traders risk everything for a particular trade which might go wrong, thereby complaining that they are losing too much, if you are affected by this problem, it is never too late to go back to the drawing board to assess what you have been doing wrongly.

14. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

dtvade is a name known to all dtvade is a name known to all dtvade is a name known to all dtvade is a name known to all dtvade is a name known to all dtvade is a name known to all dtvade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      167.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Why profit is like a dream?

Quote Originally Posted by bangash4u View Post
      Why profit in forex is like a dream for most of the forex traders?
      Most of the forex traders suffers losses ..so why profit is like a dream for most of the forex traders?
      In order to become successful in forex trading, a trader needs to be grounded in the knowledge and the application of technical analysis, fundamental analysis and the psychology of trading. From these he must have developed a working strategy that must have stood the test of time by producing profits on consistent basis.
      Along the line of trading several challenges come up which can be summarized to be in the area of psychology such as overtrading, greed, indiscipline and inability to control emotions. All these can be handled with having a journal whereby all the trading activities are recorded and with determination being ready to stick to what is written therein.
      When a trader falls short of these or any profit in forex becomes a dream.

16. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sleepy

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,013 Times in 3,160 Posts

Forex trading has high risk on your investment or on your capital. For investors or big players will not be a problem to make profit in forex trading because they are driving the market. The problem that occurs only in retail traders, many of them do not understand the risks in forex trading. Retail traders only think if forex trading can make much money by earning more profit in trading. They do not know if small capital would be impossible to gain big profit in short time. Retail traders should be able to think more realistically before wanting something big, forex trading is not an instant way to make a profit or earn a lot of money. Therefore many traders see if only a dream to be able to achieve the ideal profit in trading.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

18. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      377.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,619 Times in 687 Posts

Profit is like a dream for most of the new trader not for professional. There are some reasons behind this:

Unwilling to learn

Most of the new trader is unwilling to learn about trading. They think it is just a matter of open and close trade. That why they can not earn profit.

Taking as part-time business

Forex trading is not a part-time job. Forex trading is full-time professional business. It is difficult to make profit if you take forex trading as a part-time job.

Unwilling to make analysis

Most of the trader taking trade based on one or two matters. They do not make a complete analysis. This is another reasons.

Forex trading is not for all

Forex market is a special kind of market. It is not for all. Emotional, greedy and indiscipline person cannot make profit from this market. Only patience and hard-working person can make profit.

20. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
    Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast