• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Why Profit in forex is like a dream for most of the Forex traders?

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Pensive

forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,110.94 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,022 Times in 473 Posts

I don't think that profit making is a dream for most of the trader rather it's easy to make profit in trading if you follow some basic rules of trading. While it's true that making consistent profit and keeping it is a challenge for most of the trader but if a trader can invest his time and trade smartly with using the head more logically then profit will absolutely come. The real tough job is to make profit in forex for a long period of time because the market is unique and also the trader don't act rationally when trading in the real account. If a trader can remove his emotion and strictly follow his trading rules profit won't be dream for him rather it will come regularly and the dream will come true for him more often than expected.
      Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone

2. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Dead

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      813.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,677 Times in 1,720 Posts

Why Profit in forex is like a dream for most of the Forex traders?
      Many trader have joined in Forex market without basic knowledge. They don't have proper knowledge about how to trade in Forex market. They don't believe demo trading. As a result they don't have any trading plan. And without proper knowledge and experience, it's not possible to get profit from Forex market. As a result profit in Forex market is like a dream for most of the Forex trader. Forex profit will seem easy for you if you have some good characteristics. These are-

1. Must have a strong and effective own trading plan.
      2. Showing discipline while trading.
      3. Learning from losses.
      4. Always willing to learn.
      5. Make your own trading decision, never copy others.
      6. Must develop a strong money management and risk management.
      7. Take your time and be patient.
      8. Trade to live, don't live to trade.
      9. Identify your weakness.

If any trader could maintain these good character then he/she can easily manage good profit from Forex market. Profit will become easy for you.

4. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,079 Times in 1,249 Posts

We all join forex for making money but in real trading we will do a lots of mistakes and profit will only come in our dream.

We need to follow the trading rules and then enter in market will proper knowledge and experience forex is currency exchange business and here daily a lots of trader will come to earn money but only few of them will get success and most of them will loss their money the main reason behind it is lack of knowledge and have no experience and we will show greed and result is only loss. We need to increase our trading experience with doing practice in demo and use a good trading strategy in live account which will daily give small profit on different currency pair. use multiple pairs for trading and makes your trading perfect and earn profit in real not in dream.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,330 Times in 3,375 Posts

Profit in the forex market will definitely be like a dream come true for Many traders on a good way. I can remember the first time I make my first withdrawal from the market, it was 200$ then, the funniest part of it is that I was on bonus account, and to be honest it doesn't looks real not until I got the. Money In my bank account.

So some circumstances. Can make a trader to be overwhelmed by the joy of profit.
      For example a trader that had been a loosing side every time they approach the. Market, making them to lose lot of money, so such trader just eventually get things right and triple of everything he has lost back, such trader will be too happy.

7. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5,160.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,663 Times in 2,458 Posts

Actually people can make the profit but in true sense to keep that profit run intact traders have to work really hard ,as sometimes its seen that you made 100$ profit and in next time you lose $200 so ultimately you are in a loss and for that traders have to be very much positive in this field so that they can make consistent profit ,here actually maximum traders are not very much successful because they want to make money in a superfast manner and they goes in offtrack very soon from this trading career.

One have to develop a perfect trading strategy and should implement some solid plan so that they can hold the profit run for longer period of time so that their dream to make money can be true one day ,its hard but not impossible at all.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,955 Times in 1,276 Posts

The consistent making of profits is the central thing that every Forex exchange trader works hard to achieve in their trading times. It is not only the Forex Newcomers/Newbies that have this dream of making profits, Every Forex currency trader shares this same dream and this is because Money and Forex profits is the central and most important thing in the Forex trading business. In order for this to be achieved by a Forex trader, Long term learning is needed to develop the needed skills. At the end of the day, The Forex Newbies that relax and learn Forex over a long term and the ones that will break the jinx and become profitable traders in the future.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3.21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,029 Times in 1,045 Posts

Honestly, making profit is like a dream to many of us when we are a beginner, and most especially when we are on a situation where we don't have money to learn or Money to invest in the market, I could remember when I was still trading in the demo account, whenever I manage some profit I will be delighted, despite not being able to withdraw the fund.

Where we have people dreaming to become a doctor there are also people dreaming to become a forex trader so whenever they get the opportunity to trade they will be filled with excitement.

We see all trading to make profit, no one is trading for fun, at least not in theibw account, once we invest in the live account,our aim is to make profit an be successful.

11. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Ifypro is a splendid one to behold Ifypro is a splendid one to behold Ifypro is a splendid one to behold Ifypro is a splendid one to behold Ifypro is a splendid one to behold Ifypro is a splendid one to behold Ifypro is a splendid one to behold Ifypro's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Profit will be a dream that is never achieved for many forex traders because they have failed in terms of doing certain things that are needed to earn their money in trading, you are going to be faced with different challenges as a result of not ensuring that your profit targets is not reasonable enough. Some other things which can cause profits to be a dream for many traders.
      1. Entirely trading without good analysts, because you believe that luck will always help you out.
      2. Using scalping as a strategy to try and make money without learning well.
      3. Non usage of the demo account either for practice or to test run a new strategy before using it on the live account trading.
      4. Searching for the holy grail instead of using same energy to practice how to be successful.
      5. Greediness that is beyond the ordinary.
      6. Trading with a wrong strategy that can lead into margin call with one or two trades.
      7. Copying people's trade without having any confirmation.

13. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
    14. Demo contests
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,279.42 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

A trader that is suffering consistent losses during forex trading cannot imagine that anyone is really making consistent profits from forex trading. By any stretch of imagination, a losing trader can only see the downside of forex trading, particularly when such trader has not bothered to learn how to actually trade profitably, and has not savored the euphoria that comes from easily making money from the forex market.

My advice to any such trader is to seriously undergo a comprehensive training in forex trading if possible. You can avail yourself of free learning resource available all over the internet starting with this forum. Most importantly, practice using demo forex account, and ensure that you can make consistent profits beforee trading live forex account.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3