• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What is the Expensive cars in the world?

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,611 Times in 5,478 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL View Post
      Ferrari 250 GTO was produced in 1962.
      This classic car sold for $38.115 million at Bonhams The Quail the auction house in 2014.
      Wow bozz you got a very expensive taste in car huh?

I think i will just settle with joining the Instaforex contest because this year their main prize is a brand new Ferrari

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (07-31-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (09-03-2018), Nyx Assassin (07-13-2018)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Nyx Assassin is on a distinguished road Nyx Assassin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      Wow bozz you got a very expensive taste in car huh?

I think i will just settle with joining the Instaforex contest because this year their main prize is a brand new Ferrari
      Wow my dream cars!!
      Looks like i can't participate, i need to pay off the mortgage.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Nyx Assassin for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (07-31-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (09-03-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      267.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Any cars abot $1000 is expensive for me, lolz because i do not have enough money to buy something like that.
      I just move on with my becycles all days and i happy.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ for this useful post.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Legion Commander is on a distinguished road Legion Commander's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I only know the 2 mega factory that selling their cars with expensive price. I do not know if i am wrong, they are Ferrari and Lamborghini.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Legion Commander for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (07-31-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (09-03-2018), Phantom Assassin (07-31-2018)

I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,603 Times in 7,073 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion Commander View Post
      I only know the 2 mega factory that selling their cars with expensive price. I do not know if i am wrong, they are Ferrari and Lamborghini.
      Actually there are so many cars manufacturer that selling their cars with expensive prices, some of them only sell their product with limited, this is make their product most rarely to know for publics.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (07-31-2018), Phantom Assassin (07-31-2018)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Phantom Assassin is on a distinguished road Phantom Assassin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

That all is really nice information, now i know to have one of them is only dream for me.

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to Phantom Assassin for this useful post.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,581 Times in 578 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Assassin View Post
      That all is really nice information, now i know to have one of them is only dream for me.
      no need to dream brother because with Instaforex we can win a brand new Lamborghini when we deposit and register our trading account for the contest. It is a good chance to own luxury car without paying the full price.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

MT5 bozZdeviL (09-03-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheeky

faheemali01 is on a distinguished road faheemali01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Bugatti is the most expensive car of the world wide. And his new and limited eddition is of the price of 3.4 million. This car is really magetic have its engine is two much heavy. also his look attracts everyone. And everyone waants to have Bugatti but cant afford. Thanks

16. The Following User Says Thank You to faheemali01 For This Useful Post:

MT5 bozZdeviL (09-03-2018)

I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,603 Times in 7,073 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by faheemali01 View Post
      Bugatti is the most expensive car of the world wide. And his new and limited eddition is of the price of 3.4 million. This car is really magetic have its engine is two much heavy. also his look attracts everyone. And everyone waants to have Bugatti but cant afford. Thanks
      It is not only Bugatti with expensive price, if you try to googling the old cars (extremely rare) you will shock with the price.

18. ForexCopy
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Templar Assassin is on a distinguished road Templar Assassin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I prefer to buy modern cars than old cars, because it is really hard to fix or buy the component if broken.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2