• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread

Thread: What comes first when you manage profit from trading?

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      813.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,274 Times in 1,644 Posts

Question What comes first when you manage profit from trading?

Withdraw or deposit what comes first when you manage profit from trading?
      Who Is Your Creator And What Is His Intention? Find It Before It Becomes Too Late. If You Search You Will Realize That Allah Is One. May Allah Bless You.

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2302.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,789 Times in 866 Posts

when i make profit i wait until the end of the week to collect good balance then i always withdraw 50% from my profits to my electronic bank and i always leave 50% in my account to support my trading balance to increase it step by step by 50% of my profits and at same time to enjoy with the other 50% that i withdrawn it .

So i see that it is the best strategy that you can follow it in your trading managing your profits but if you have fixed balance in your account and you don't want to increase it step by step you can withdraw all your weekly profits without any problem .

But withdrawing 50% from your balance weekly will make you collect very good balance in your electronic bank to use it if any problem happened with your main account so if you lost your money that you are trading with it you can compensate your loses with the money that you withdrawn it in your electronic bank by making deposit to it in your trading account to restart the trading again with it .

4. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,593 Times in 2,692 Posts

I have some thoughts when getting profit in forex trading. First, i will withdraw all profits in trading account because it's my hard work to make profit and 'll enjoy the profit. I deserve the pleasure of my profit so i will use all withdraw profit for my daily needs.

Secondly, i will withdraw all profits but 50% will be deposited on new account. In forex trading i have multiple accounts with the intention of being a backup if other accounts lose. By having multiple accounts then i can also open many different pairs.

Third, i will only withdraw 75% of the profit i have made. I also want to have trading account with large amount of balance. This is to make it easier for me to hold floating minus for a long time for long term trading. By having large amount of balance then it will be easy to optimize open position and make big profit.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

6. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5160.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,215 Times in 2,268 Posts

Actually when i make profit ,the next thing actually comes in mind depends upon the situation ,maximum time i used to withdraw and keep those to the electronic account and then after accumulation of good amount ,i just open new account with more equity so that i can trade with more liberty and that gives me a mental support after seeing that good deposit but yes traders ultimate success depends upon the amount of profit he is withdrawing into his bank account and so as me .

Now i am handling a project to make 100$ to 1k$ and the time limit is 1 year without withdrawing ,me made 25% profit till now and trying to reach the goal ,lets see.

8. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Pensive

forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1110.94 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am not that successful in my trading and frankly speaking profits are dream for me. So when I make good profit I try to withdraw it not all of it but a portion of it and enjoy the profit with hanging out with friends or travelling. The most important thing is that sometime it might look easy to make profit but the real challenge is that to keep the profit because in this market it's really a hard job to keep the pips. For me the best way of managing profit would be compounding the profit and withdraw 25-50% of the profit and doing it each times the account get double. By doing this we are making sure that we are enjoying our profits and also compounding our capital to a more big one which will give us more opportunity for trading.
      Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone

10. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      377.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,421 Times in 598 Posts

Making profit is easy in forex trading. But making consistent profit is not easy at all. More or less all traders can make profit from this market. But what can we do after making profit. We have the many options available.

1. Keep in the account for further trading.

2. Withdraw profit for personal use.

3. Withdraw profit and keep it for future trading.

4. Make a separate account and transfer profit for trading different account.

And the question is what comes first. I think it depends on your situations.

If you have enough balance for trading withdraw it. Otherwise you can use it according your plan.

But when you earn a big profit. You can divided your profit accordingly.

12. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,169 Times in 3,354 Posts

When it comes to managing of profit we Make from the forex trading market, though i think this situation depends on on whether we are using a bonus account or whether we are on our own deposit account.

When we are using a bonus to trade in the market I think it's important that we keep making withdrawal of every profit, and may then use the profit to open another live account. With this we won't have much to loose if something eventually go wrong
      But if we are our own accounts we Can decide to keep the profit for as long as possible we will know its safe.

But for me I prefer to make withdrawal on both bonus and my real account as long as My profit as reach 100$ profit.
      Last edited by sonibark; 07-12-2018 at 02:51 PM.

14. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      164.12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,825 Times in 702 Posts

Every trader trade in forex for makes profit in Forex but makes profit in Forex is very difficult but If I can makes profit so at first i try to withdraw. Than i will spend money for my internet bill and my poket money. And I all dollar have my account. And I try to trade in Forex. I try to trade in right way if i can makes againg porofit so I spend all of my before withdraw and I try to raise my capital. Because I am a small trader so my capital is small so I try to raise my capital and spend some money for my need.
      I think every trader should do this if he can makes profit and I hope if a trader can do this so he can get success in Forex and always withdraw will come first not deposit after makes profit.

16. lamborghini
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      273.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,790 Times in 980 Posts

When I make profits from forex there are three points to consider
      To get a portion of those profits to spend in my life is a very important part that makes you feel a lot of confidence in the self and add interest benefit in trading and follow the market because some continue to invest all profits and do not feel that pleasure.
      The second part of the profits is to re-invest in the market so that the capital increase and so I can get a bigger profit in the coming times.
      The last part of the profit is to save so that I can start again if my account is destroyed because we all know that this market sometimes makes you lose so frequently that you are surprised that you do not have a trading capital.
      It is therefore good to have a reserve capital that can be used when that situation is reached.

18. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
    Reply to Thread