• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 53 56 57 58

Thread: Zahid4x's trading journal

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Sad

innocentrani is a jewel in the rough innocentrani is a jewel in the rough innocentrani is a jewel in the rough innocentrani is a jewel in the rough innocentrani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x View Post
      I was start with good amount of profit but currently i am facing losses, i hope i will recover my losses very soon.

Thanks mate.

I also think that CPI will help me to recover my losses, but its too risky for me, because in previous time news always go against of my trade, so before news if i get some profit then i will try to lock it, otherwise i will use tight stop loss.

Yesterday i was on profitable zone, but today i see my trade now on losses zone, now i am waiting for the news.

I hope today this pair will go downward and will help me to get some profit.

There are not possible to avoid losses permanently, if you want to make profit from this business then beside of that you need to take losses, because making 100% accurate analysis is not possible for this business and one more things please use normal front for posting.

Trading Update:
      Hello Guys! Yesterday i faced big losses with USDJPY and also open trade on EURUSD and GBPUSD, yesterday those trade are on profitable zone, but today i see those trade gone in losses zone, today also some high effected news are waiting for publish, but i dont know where price will go, i think today i will also loss more pips during news hour, but for protecting my capital i will use stop loss before publishing the news, hope that will help me a lot.
      Attachment 85606
      Dear I'm feeling sad for your loss from USDJPY but you don't have to worry about your loss because you will take profit too, GBP/USD can take retracement. My dear friend always use stop loss and take profit for safe your trade.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3707.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,564 Times in 2,442 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Motivate View Post
      Its very bad days for you you lost huge amount of money yes you need to take some rest for some time and back with new potential and new trading style and hope you will recover your loss as soon as possible
      Yeah thats really bad day for me and now i am trying to taking some rest from my trade, from next week i will try to trade again.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteliontrader View Post
      I must say that i am sorry for what happened to you, i really know how you are feeling now, you should just forget it, so that it will not affect you. The market is like that, it is full of surprises, and i think that the traders that knows how to trade it well will be able to enjoy it. Also, the traders that are not using the good trading management are no trade at all, traders have to use both money and risk management. And if you had used the two by now, you will not be in this situation. Your advice on the break that you have given yourself is the best, you can get back on your feet over the time bro. However, what i am seeing on the analysis of the GBPUSD is saying that the pair will come down, it has successfully broken the trendline support level at 1.3154, it should fall further.
      I break my rules and for that reason i got this losses, now i am trying to fixed it, i hope from next week it will help me to get confidence in this market.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifypro View Post
      You are not alone, I faced drawdown with my small bonus earnings for week 37 trading gbp usd, I was really angry at myself for trading it, that is forex for you though, we need to braced up for the challenges as mature people, don't trade for a while, check your lot size and money management well.
      Dont worry mate about losses and dont anger in this market, if you cant control that then you will never be a good trader, so try to control yourself after losing your money.

Quote Originally Posted by **BD View Post
      oh it's very much shocking for you. i think there are so many traders who are actually made profit with gbpusd but i just saw you made loss with it. you need to forget about your loss and start from the beginning once again , there will be hundreds of chance will come into Forex in future so wait for a perfect timing and definitely you will recover your loss also . i was getting loss a week ago but now i am in profitable which brings my confidence more.i hope you will also became profitable soon.
      Yeah GBPUSD was on upward, but i go against of the trend and for that reason i lost my money.

Quote Originally Posted by hooda2018 View Post
      Hello my friend yes the best thing in this case is a bit of comfort and relaxation until you get back in a better suit than that you should forget what happened so as not to affect your future thinking.
      And also you should learn to manage past capital so you don't lose your owner's head.
      Good luck to you.
      Thanks mate.

Quote Originally Posted by maximum View Post
      I am so sorry for your lose, not too worry because it is part of forex and a serious trader loose to learn more and better. your decision to take a break is a good one because that is the easiest way to control ones emotion and avoid getting into bigger trouble
      Currently i am not worry about my losses and i know this is the part of this business, i hope i will recover that losses very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by innocentrani View Post
      Dear I'm feeling sad for your loss from USDJPY but you don't have to worry about your loss because you will take profit too, GBP/USD can take retracement. My dear friend always use stop loss and take profit for safe your trade.
      I think you have not seen my trade, my trade closed by hitting stop loss and when i feel confused on my trading that time i always use stop loss and take profit.

Today I am not enter in the market, but i am watching it, because i dont want to totally leave this market, currently i am following USDCAD pair, this pair now on bottom position, i think this time can be good for making buy order in this pair, what you thing guys?

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

kkk30 will become famous soon enough kkk30's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x View Post
      Today is really bad day for me, after touching my stop loss level GBPUSD back down, now i am really frustrated, i almost loss around 100 dollar within 2 days, now i think i need to take little break and after that i should start with small lot size and this time i need to control my mind with strongly, i will try to do trade from next week after getting refreshment.

My last three losing trade:
      Attachment 85640

Loss is very normal in Forex but you must recognize the reasons for the loss so that you do not fall into it again.
      Your decision is very true. Already after every loss or problem we must move away a few and then return stronger.
      I wish you lasting success

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kkk30 For This Useful Post:

zahid4x (Today)

Reply to Thread
    Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 53 56 57 58