• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 50 of 58 FirstFirst ... 45 48 49 50 51 52 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Zahid4x's trading journal

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,151 Times in 861 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x View Post
      Good morning everyone, last night i was made one trade on USDJPY against of the trend, i thought correction purpose it will go down at lest 10 pips, but i was wrong and for that reason my trade still running, i hope today it will go down, but i am not confirm about that, because this pair currently standing above of daily pivot level, but it also standing on overbought zone in H4 chart, so i hope it will help me to get some good pips.
      Attachment 85233
      We are on the same side for usdjpy, the pair keeps going higher as a result for yen weakness despite dollar weakened too, I don't know how come it managed to rally up to 112.00, keep holding your position because am positive that there would be a correction downward.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to Oriakhiebillz for this useful post.

adewale (09-14-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (09-14-2018), theomilli (09-15-2018), zahid4x (09-14-2018)

3. Demo contests
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,749 Times in 3,059 Posts

Good morning everyone, last night i was made one trade on USDJPY against of the trend, i thought correction purpose it will go down at lest 10 pips, but i was wrong and for that reason my trade still running, i hope today it will go down, but i am not confirm about that, because this pair currently standing above of daily pivot level, but it also standing on overbought zone in H4 chart, so i hope it will help me to get some good pips.
      Attachment 85233
      There will be times when our analysis is wrong, it's just the nature of the the Forex market to be like this, if you are waiting for a quick profit, that might just be the cause for making a huge loss, you wanted to play a fast one on USD JPY which obviously did not work so well for you, Forex is just hugely unpredictable really.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to adewale for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (09-14-2018), theomilli (09-15-2018), zahid4x (09-15-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,500 Times in 2,672 Posts

Attachment 85233
      USD/JPY has penetrated at 112.16 and will be potential for correction. Maybe for today it will be difficult to make significant correction because USD strengthened suddenly and besides that Trump also made an announcement to implement a new import duty on China. You have to be more patient until next week and keep your spirit mate.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

FxBD (09-14-2018), theomilli (09-15-2018), zahid4x (09-15-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

FxBD has much to be proud of FxBD has much to be proud of FxBD has much to be proud of FxBD has much to be proud of FxBD has much to be proud of FxBD has much to be proud of FxBD has much to be proud of FxBD has much to be proud of FxBD has much to be proud of FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2720.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,353 Times in 559 Posts

Today i made some good profit from EUR and GBP currencies pair, after publishing the news those pair was on upward and that time i took some pips from the market, i think for today that is enough for me, but i am still facing problem on USDJPY pair, this pair going on upward with strongly, but i was made sell order in this pair, anyway i am not worry about that, because i used small lot size on there.
      Attachment 85195
      it is really good to see you are in profit. you are trading several pairs at a time which is really tough and i always mess up when i am trading several pairs at a time.your EURJPY and EURUSD both are in buying situation and it was a short uptrend you got and it's really good trade i think. the risk you took was fully utilize by taking some quick money.i don't know how much risk you are taking but you are seems a scalper.

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to FxBD for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (09-15-2018), zahid4x (09-15-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

najam786 has much to be proud of najam786 has much to be proud of najam786 has much to be proud of najam786 has much to be proud of najam786 has much to be proud of najam786 has much to be proud of najam786 has much to be proud of najam786 has much to be proud of najam786 has much to be proud of najam786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,255 Times in 565 Posts

Attachment 85233

zahid4x bro, In USD/JPY pair, if you see my chart, I am thinking the double top maybe possible and the market will go down again before going up. it made a bearish candle and that can be sign of trend reversal. So, I think sell order would be safe here and we can put stop loss at the above of the resistance level. What do say bro?

Name:  usdjpyyy222.PNG
Views: 27
Size:  37.5 KB

11. The Following User Says Thank You to najam786 For This Useful Post:

zahid4x (09-15-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3707.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,568 Times in 2,442 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sasaran1 View Post
      Take BUY position in the area of 117.78 - 111.68 if the price goes to 111.46 then the price will likely go to 111.36 - 111.16 - 110.85.
      Quote Originally Posted by **virgo View Post
      well i hope you coming in profit today , or next week, you analyze on long term, and in long term 100-200 pips going inverse they have no problem if you use small lot, by the way best wishes for you. but one thing more here, if we talk about USD Index, its also much weak and almost reached the support level, if it going up then usdjpy going up again. best wishes
      Quote Originally Posted by Oriakhiebillz View Post
      We are on the same side for usdjpy, the pair keeps going higher as a result for yen weakness despite dollar weakened too, I don't know how come it managed to rally up to 112.00, keep holding your position because am positive that there would be a correction downward.
      Quote Originally Posted by adewale View Post
      There will be times when our analysis is wrong, it's just the nature of the the Forex market to be like this, if you are waiting for a quick profit, that might just be the cause for making a huge loss, you wanted to play a fast one on USD JPY which obviously did not work so well for you, Forex is just hugely unpredictable really.
      Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan View Post
      USD/JPY has penetrated at 112.16 and will be potential for correction. Maybe for today it will be difficult to make significant correction because USD strengthened suddenly and besides that Trump also made an announcement to implement a new import duty on China. You have to be more patient until next week and keep your spirit mate.
      Quote Originally Posted by **BD View Post
      it is really good to see you are in profit. you are trading several pairs at a time which is really tough and i always mess up when i am trading several pairs at a time.your EURJPY and EURUSD both are in buying situation and it was a short uptrend you got and it's really good trade i think. the risk you took was fully utilize by taking some quick money.i don't know how much risk you are taking but you are seems a scalper.
      Quote Originally Posted by najam786 View Post

zahid4x bro, In USD/JPY pair, if you see my chart, I am thinking the double top maybe possible and the market will go down again before going up. it made a bearish candle and that can be sign of trend reversal. So, I think sell order would be safe here and we can put stop loss at the above of the resistance level. What do say bro?

Attachment 85311
      Thank you everyone for yours valuable comment, as i said in my previous post that i entered in USDJPY pair on sell position, but this pair not move much on my side, so that why i was on losing side, i was entered on sell position because of double top level and i thought it will go on downside and i hope it will do that, but i closed my trade with taking losses, because i was do that with high lot size and also i see news calendar that money is JPY bank holiday, so that i feel too much risky and for that reason i closed my trade with losses, this week i make good profit from my most of he trade, i hope next week i will also try to continue to make this type of profit.
      Name:  weekly result.PNG
Views: 399
Size:  35.3 KB

13. The following 13 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

boy31477 (09-15-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (09-16-2018), forexguy9 (09-16-2018), Jahanzaib786 (09-15-2018), King012 (09-15-2018), nikhil_rrane (09-15-2018), theomilli (09-15-2018), Unregistered (6)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Jahanzaib786 has a spectacular aura about Jahanzaib786 has a spectacular aura about Jahanzaib786 has a spectacular aura about Jahanzaib786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you everyone for yours valuable comment, as i said in my previous post that i entered in USDJPY pair on sell position, but this pair not move much on my side, so that why i was on losing side, i was entered on sell position because of double top level and i thought it will go on downside and i hope it will do that, but i closed my trade with taking losses, because i was do that with high lot size and also i see news calendar that money is JPY bank holiday, so that i feel too much risky and for that reason i closed my trade with losses, this week i make good profit from my most of he trade, i hope next week i will also try to continue to make this type of profit.
      Attachment 85328
      First dear congratulations for previous week good gain profit and your trades is all good and you are one trade is some reason is bad usdjpy but you not sad then little loss ok and next week hope you clear the losses of usdjpy best of luck dear.

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to Jahanzaib786 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2), zahid4x (09-15-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

matrixino has much to be proud of matrixino has much to be proud of matrixino has much to be proud of matrixino has much to be proud of matrixino has much to be proud of matrixino has much to be proud of matrixino has much to be proud of matrixino has much to be proud of matrixino has much to be proud of matrixino's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,299 Times in 343 Posts

Attachment 85328
      I would like to congratulate you on the remarkable development in your trade which appears in your account history which is to reduce the loss rate and this is more important than the profit

17. The Following User Says Thank You to matrixino For This Useful Post:

zahid4x (09-15-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

King012 has a brilliant future King012 has a brilliant future King012 has a brilliant future King012 has a brilliant future King012 has a brilliant future King012 has a brilliant future King012 has a brilliant future King012 has a brilliant future King012 has a brilliant future King012 has a brilliant future King012 has a brilliant future King012's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,948 Times in 555 Posts

Attachment 85328
      Congratulations to withdraw and I wish you a happy profit I wish you a happy holiday

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to King012 for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (09-16-2018), zahid4x (09-15-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      707.37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,751 Times in 642 Posts

You have taken nice trades and made descent profit and you have taken higher lot trades on GBP as well so congratulation for the bonus and withdraw!! EUR/JPY is also risky to trade and it is really in the zone of overbought so it is better to sell it on rise next week.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to nikhil_rrane For This Useful Post:

zahid4x (09-15-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 50 of 58 FirstFirst ... 45 48 49 50 51 52 55 ... LastLast