• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 135 of 135 FirstFirst ... 130 133 134 135
    Results 1,341 to 1,347 of 1347

Thread: zahid4x's - Trading journal

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,533.86 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,630 Times in 790 Posts

Default Re: zahid4x's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x View Post
      Good Morning Everyone! I hope you guys fine and making good profit from the market.

I opened total 3 trade in USDCAD, from my previous post you guys know about that, two of my profitable trade i closed in yesterday and another losses trade are still open in the market, i see USDCAD pair currently going on downward and i think it will continue to do that and i will get successful profit from that trade.

Today i see GBPUSD trying to moving on upward after making big bearish candle, i think for today this pair will try to go upward and will help me to get successful profit from this trade, today i will not open any more trade, because today is the last day of the week, i hope you guys also now trying to closing your profitable trade.
      Attachment 91510
      Guys expecting uptrend of GBP is not correct because Brexit news is very Frustrating for pound according to me. Even GBPUSD today may fall down unexpectedly. ECB president Draghi speech looks favorable for GBP but at USA session, it may disfavor much and much. Just check maximum pair dollar start to expand his power.
      "Big movement create emotion and greedy"

Thanks  

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

FxBD (Yesterday), kanyB1 (Yesterday), zahid4x (Yesterday)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      164.12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,636 Times in 955 Posts

Good Morning Everyone! I hope you guys fine and making good profit from the market.

I opened total 3 trade in USDCAD, from my previous post you guys know about that, two of my profitable trade i closed in yesterday and another losses trade are still open in the market, i see USDCAD pair currently going on downward and i think it will continue to do that and i will get successful profit from that trade.

Today i see GBPUSD trying to moving on upward after making big bearish candle, i think for today this pair will try to go upward and will help me to get successful profit from this trade, today i will not open any more trade, because today is the last day of the week, i hope you guys also now trying to closing your profitable trade.
      Attachment 91510
      Congratulation for your nice profit. I show You share your gbp/usd analysis and I also agree with you. I Think gbp/usd already touch it's strong support level and now try to go up. I hope it's will be continue in next week and it's will hit your target. I think next week usd also makes weak and it's also help to complete your target. Best of good trading.

Thanks  

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to newdream365 for this useful post.

FxBD (Yesterday), zahid4x (Yesterday)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

kanyB1 is a splendid one to behold kanyB1 is a splendid one to behold kanyB1 is a splendid one to behold kanyB1 is a splendid one to behold kanyB1 is a splendid one to behold kanyB1 is a splendid one to behold kanyB1 is a splendid one to behold kanyB1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      151.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 91510
      That was a great analysis you did and from the look of things it really worked out well, and a the moment the pair is simply experiencing some form of retrace but that does not being it will not rise further but that could be as a result of the closing of trade for the week.

Thanks  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kanyB1 For This Useful Post:

zahid4x (Yesterday)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,720.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,644 Times in 1,022 Posts

Attachment 91510
      i don't know what is your target for USDCAD but there is slight slip of the price but i think it already got a support level and it will continue bullish. today's USA session there are several low impact news will release and there is some good chance to move USDCAD price up. look at the D1 chart and support level is clear to me. i think short term buy or longer term buy both is possible.

Name:  1.PNG
Views: 11
Size:  27.4 KB

For GBPUSD it is totally unpredictable now and i am avoiding it because it gave me three time margin call. sometimes it going huge up and then fall huge and again doing the same. today we can see a big candle for H4 and then it got support and price is moving slight up and i think there is still possibility to break the lowest price of 1.2758 today.

Thanks  

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to FxBD for this useful post.

Unregistered (1), zahid4x (Yesterday)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,707.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,122 Times in 2,911 Posts

Good Morning Everyone! I hope everyone ware fine and complete trading journey with successfully for this week.

Before starting weekend i already closed all of my profitable trade and still holding my USDCAD sell position, because i think this pair will go down more and it already recovered more negative pips, i hope next week i will see profit on that trade, what you think guys about this?
      Name:  uc.PNG
Views: 10
Size:  1.8 KB

This week really help me a lot of making successful profit, i made more profit then previous week, after closing my trade i also withdraw some profit from my account, please check my weekly trading details.
      Name:  summery.PNG
Views: 10
Size:  87.4 KB

Thanks  

10. The following 8 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

forexianz (Today), Omar Sayeed (Today), poolpcomtech (Today), Unregistered (5)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,623 Times in 2,874 Posts

Good Morning Everyone! I hope everyone ware fine and complete trading journey with successfully for this week.

Before starting weekend i already closed all of my profitable trade and still holding my USDCAD sell position, because i think this pair will go down more and it already recovered more negative pips, i hope next week i will see profit on that trade, what you think guys about this?
      Attachment 91626

This week really help me a lot of making successful profit, i made more profit then previous week, after closing my trade i also withdraw some profit from my account, please check my weekly trading details.
      Attachment 91628
      Hello mate. ! Why did you blurred your screenshot? haha. I want to see you much lot size that you use. It's okay. I know you are a good trader since all of your trades were in profits. There is no single loss and that's why I said you are a good trader. Well, regarding to UCAD, I hope it will move down next week and we need to wait for a good chance to enter this pair. Anyway, we can compare UCAD and OIL because these 2 pairs have correlation.

Thanks  

12. The Following User Says Thank You to forexianz For This Useful Post:

zahid4x (Today)

13. ForexCopy
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amazed

poolpcomtech is a splendid one to behold poolpcomtech is a splendid one to behold poolpcomtech is a splendid one to behold poolpcomtech is a splendid one to behold poolpcomtech is a splendid one to behold poolpcomtech is a splendid one to behold poolpcomtech is a splendid one to behold poolpcomtech's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 91626

Attachment 91628
      Hi, Good job mate at making that profit. that show you are good trader. For usdcad, based on my pips range systems. Usdcad can go down until 1.2801. I also have place sell from 400pips pips target. But i dont know how soon its can hit that TP.
      Name:  35.png
Views: 8
Size:  19.9 KB

Thanks  

15. The Following User Says Thank You to poolpcomtech For This Useful Post:

zahid4x (Today)

Closed Thread
    Page 135 of 135 FirstFirst ... 130 133 134 135