• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 167 of 175 FirstFirst ... 162 165 166 167 168 169 172 ... LastLast
    Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1743

Thread: King012's - Trading journal

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2438 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,728 Times in 1,104 Posts

Default Re: King012's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by King012 View Post
      USD / CAD Analysis On the daily chart, as seen in the chart, the Canadian Dollar pair broke the daily uptrend and also broke the important
      support at 1.3252. I expect the pair to continue its decline for the next period until reaching 1.3051 support.

Hello king this is your great point out. Yesterday I hoped UC will head up more however that currently is halted. The price is now fixing 9th January trading area which is minor support so at this point we should stay away from trading. And I want to suggest the people lock your profit who are hoping more pips with the pair and hold their trade. At the time pushes of GBP data market can make pointless ups and down to result in problem us.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

FxBD (01-11-2019), MajidAli (01-11-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2284 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,928 Times in 1,397 Posts

USD / CAD Analysis On the daily chart, as seen in the chart, the Canadian Dollar pair broke the daily uptrend and also broke the important
      support at 1.3252. I expect the pair to continue its decline for the next period until reaching 1.3051 support.

Hi king

Thanks for sharing your analysis with all of us. According to your analysis, UC looks bearish but we can't say anything yet because UC also made a BULLISH HIDDEN DIVERGENCE on the daily+H4 time frame and H4 RSI reaches the oversold level so we may saw a retracement here before going any further in the downward direction

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

AbbyDon (01-12-2019), arda (01-11-2019), FxBD (01-11-2019), shahidmehmopd (01-11-2019), zahidmehmood (01-11-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      195 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Daily overview for UsdCad
      The price is finding the first support at 1.3207 and the next support is at 1.3188 The price is finding the first resistance at 1.3252 and the next resistance is at 1.3274
      Trading recommendations for trading : Open Sell
      I predict price will be continued falling today. The first target is the level 1.3266 After fixing below the first target, then price will go to the level of 1.3292 will become the next one.
      we need looking fundamental news to get clear signal, donít be overconfidence in our trading. this market is very dangerous for us. Keep apply our trading rules.
      Standart Support Ė Resistance :
      Resistent1 : 1.3252
      Resistent2 : 1.3274
      Resistent3 : 1.3291
      Support 1 : 1.3207
      Support 2 : 1.3188
      Support 3 : 1.3203

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mmk20 for this useful post.

arda (01-11-2019), FxBD (01-11-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      368 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,234 Times in 455 Posts

The price has fallen to touch the support area set by you on the chart and now the price is back higher with a strong candle
      The bearishness is still in place for the pair and I think the price correction will end when the price touches the moving average line to start going back down again

8. The Following User Says Thank You to arda For This Useful Post:

FxBD (01-11-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4271 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,070 Times in 1,319 Posts

Right now it is clearly seen that USD index is completely in bullish mode and USDCAD is rising and definitely we can expect the price will hit 1.3300+ within this hour. Of course USD news came positive and we need to follow the fundamental news analysis always and follow the trend. Obviously your update was in Asian session but now USA session is opening and this is a crucial time for trading because big swing possibility always in this time. USD index is now reach at 95.60 level which is really a good position and i think the bullish trend will continue for next 2-3 hours of market session.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FxBD For This Useful Post:

MajidAli (01-11-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

shoby is a glorious beacon of light shoby is a glorious beacon of light shoby is a glorious beacon of light shoby is a glorious beacon of light shoby is a glorious beacon of light shoby is a glorious beacon of light shoby's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes dear I agree with you, there is a good selling opportunity on USDCAD the price was sharply dropped and now it is testing the key support area and I hope after testing that it will resume its bearish trend again and then we can open our short position and gain some money

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shoby For This Useful Post:

MajidAli (01-11-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amazed

MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      745 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,569 Times in 879 Posts

Hello dear good evening I hope you are fine and enjoying your profitable week. Thanks my dear for sharing your precious technical analysis about USD CAD. These days most of traders are doing trade on USD CAD because it moves very fast these days. Overall, your analysis are become fake for today because now it goes more than 100 pips up without following any technical analysis. Now I am looking that it will goes up for long target. it will be reached at 1.40 level.
      Good Luck my dear for a successful trading career.

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to MajidAli for this useful post.

balut (01-14-2019), jakjak (01-14-2019), King012 (01-11-2019), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1185 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,278 Times in 1,132 Posts

bonus for week 2

AUDUSD shows positive trading above 0.7200, consolidating expectations for a continuation of the uptrend for the rest of the day, which is well supported by SMA 50, where our next target is at 0.7335, while stability above 0.7145 is an important continuation of the suggested bullishness.

16. The following 5 users say Thank You to King012 for this useful post.

balut (01-14-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (01-14-2019), jakjak (01-14-2019), samymahrous (01-14-2019), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1185 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,278 Times in 1,132 Posts

The EURUSD pair has reached a demand zone and there is also a bullish trend that strengthens this supply area
      In the case of breaking the demand area formed at the price of 1.14633 and penetration will be the next target area is at 1.14055 either in the case of the rise of the euro and the dollar response to the demand area will be the target supply area at 1.15235

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Mellow

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5821 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,986 Times in 3,649 Posts

bonus for week 2

AUDUSD shows positive trading above 0.7200, consolidating expectations for a continuation of the uptrend for the rest of the day, which is well supported by SMA 50, where our next target is at 0.7335, while stability above 0.7145 is an important continuation of the suggested bullishness.

Hi, mate! You receive weekly bonus 02 - 2019 with good amount
      About AUD/USD is likely to move upward because US CPI m/m has decreased but AUD/USD movement is still moving slowly. AUD/USD on H4 chart keep making the highest price and keep away from Support level. Resistance at 0.7236 is likely to be penetrated and the price will continue to move upward today.

The EURUSD pair has reached a demand zone and there is also a bullish trend that strengthens this supply area
      In the case of breaking the demand area formed at the price of 1.14633 and penetration will be the next target area is at 1.14055 either in the case of the rise of the euro and the dollar response to the demand area will be the target supply area at 1.15235

EUR/USD reaches the demand area so the price might bounce and move upward. Prices also remain above 1.1400 and have the potential to return through the price of 1.1500. but remain cautious because this week there is Parliament Brexit Vote that might affect EUR.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

19. The following 6 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

balut (01-14-2019), jakjak (01-14-2019), King012 (01-14-2019), matrixino (01-14-2019), samymahrous (01-14-2019), Yarmouk (01-14-2019)

Reply to Thread
    Page 167 of 175 FirstFirst ... 162 165 166 167 168 169 172 ... LastLast