I am:
      Sleepy

Balli is on a distinguished road Balli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: King012's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by King012 View Post
      The EUR / USD pair has maintained the daily close above 1.1305. The upside move continues to await the visit of
      1.1440 which represents the next main target. It is mentioned that breaking 1.1305 and stability below it will press the price to achieve negative targets starting at 1.1165.

Its still not confirm and may be wait of some time its better than loss and confirm good entry point for good trading and good pips always wait and patience good for traders and also in trading

Thanks  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Balli For This Useful Post:

chiko (Today)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,089 Times in 789 Posts

The price of gold traded positively to the 1212.00 level, reinforcing expectations for a continuation of the bullish trend over the coming week,
      with the next main target at 1238.30, while stability above 1208.40 is an important condition for achieving the upside move.

Thanks  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,623 Times in 2,874 Posts

The price of gold traded positively to the 1212.00 level, reinforcing expectations for a continuation of the bullish trend over the coming week,
      with the next main target at 1238.30, while stability above 1208.40 is an important condition for achieving the upside move.

Nice analysis mate. I think GOLD is making reversal now so I think we should avoid from buying this pair. Just focus on selling because overall trend is sell. I hope your trade will turn into profit and please do your best. Trading on GOLD is quiet risky but profitable. I do believe that you are good in GOLD trading and please reach success before 2020. Anyway, best of luck buddy. Trade with care okay?.

Thanks  

5. The following 5 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

chiko (Today), Honey Bee (Today), kashifrehman (Today), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,242 Times in 588 Posts

Good analysis my friend
      I agree with you
      Gold rallied from a strong support line over a 4 hour frame and has broken the resistance line 1215 and continued to climb, reinforcing the bullish trend from early next week
      What helped gold to climb is the weak Dollar Index and the downtrend of the strong resistance line
      And the expectation that it will continue in the downside direction next week
      Good luck and enjoy the weekend

Thanks  

7. The following 5 users say Thank You to matrixino for this useful post.

chiko (Today), Honey Bee (Today), kashifrehman (Today), samymahrous (Today), Unregistered (1)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

samymahrous will become famous soon enough samymahrous will become famous soon enough samymahrous's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You are right about bullish trend in the next week, but i think it will not reach your mentioned target, my reasons in the following chart.

Thanks  

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to samymahrous for this useful post.

chiko (Today), Honey Bee (Today), kashifrehman (Today), Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,071.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,129 Times in 1,801 Posts

It is again in the area where it attracts sellers last day I read the 10 yeard bonds yield is falling for US bonds and that is a big concern here as if it did not recover then we will see a more quick and sharp rise in the gold and commodity currencies and maybe if it comes below 3.28 then we will see additional weakness in the currencies. Most of the commodity currencies already turned positive against USD and in the coming day, we will see a firm trend there. Now its time to keep an eye on the USD/CHF and USD/JPY because these two are trying to make their way to the downside and will remain well pressure.. Next week hopefully will bring good results for us and we can make good money.

I Trade Structures, not Noise.

Thanks  

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to kashifrehman for this useful post.

chiko (Today), Honey Bee (Today)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,780 Times in 1,470 Posts

You are right about gold its last night given resistance in 1225 area and market will close on 1220. I have opinion if its next break the 1228 level then its next move is in 1238 strong bullish area. Or we can set short term support of 1000 pips is in 1210 to 1200 area.
      Attached Images  

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 102 105 106 107