Thread: Forexianz's Trading Journal

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

imranaliraja is an unknown quantity at this point imranaliraja's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Main ye thread USD/CAD ke discussion ke liye bana raha hain. Sabhi members ko ya post karne ke liye swagat karta hoon.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

ahleyan22 has much to be proud of ahleyan22 has much to be proud of ahleyan22 has much to be proud of ahleyan22 has much to be proud of ahleyan22 has much to be proud of ahleyan22 has much to be proud of ahleyan22 has much to be proud of ahleyan22 has much to be proud of ahleyan22 has much to be proud of ahleyan22 has much to be proud of ahleyan22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,430 Times in 421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexianz View Post
      Thanks guys for commenting. Well, someone asked me which leverage did I use?. I am using max leverage which is 1:1000. I think you can alter the leverage as you want. But be careful, the higher the leverage, the higher the chance for you to be greedy. Frankly saying I am greedy trader and for this reason I am able to turn small investment into bigger one in a short time. But if the trade goes wrong then I need to incur margin call or big losses. Don't do this at your home okay? hehehehe..
      1:1000 use isn't an issue in light of the fact that a significant number of us really utilizing this use for quite a while. when you having little equalization for exchanging it now and then works with the goal that you can undoubtedly make twofold to triple yet when you having huge parity then nobody will propose you for utilizing such use. I am utilizing this use and I got effective exchanging so often, covetousness is coming when you are utilizing high parts size and you never consider your soundness.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ahleyan22 For This Useful Post:

forexianz (Today)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cold

IronArmy will become famous soon enough IronArmy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks guys for commenting. Well, someone asked me which leverage did I use?. I am using max leverage which is 1:1000. I think you can alter the leverage as you want. But be careful, the higher the leverage, the higher the chance for you to be greedy. Frankly saying I am greedy trader and for this reason I am able to turn small investment into bigger one in a short time. But if the trade goes wrong then I need to incur margin call or big losses. Don't do this at your home okay? hehehehe..

Very good and may be you are right and may be you are wrong and i hope your trading going very good for you and you learn and earn more and more and doing trading more well style

5. The Following User Says Thank You to IronArmy For This Useful Post:

forexianz (Today)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,427 Times in 954 Posts

Yes the higher the leverage the more vulnerable you become because you would be able to take huge risk by opening trades with high lot size and might get a margin call easily. It's good we trade this market with care, slow and steady wins the race for forex is not a get rich quick scheme.

7. The following 5 users say Thank You to Oriakhiebillz for this useful post.

forexianz (Today), Unregistered (4)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,980 Times in 2,628 Posts

Thanks guys for commenting. I just made sell order on EURUSD. There was pinbar formed in H1 timeframe so I decided to sell. Here is the screenshot..

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

bocahedan (Today), ringgoariyuri (Today)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      581.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,625 Times in 564 Posts

Thanks guys for commenting. I just made sell order on EURUSD. There was pinbar formed in H1 timeframe so I decided to sell. Here is the screenshot..

Yeah i think EURUSD will drop too since it looks like the price just can't get close above SMA 100 on H4 but we will see later whether EURUSD will drop hard after FOMC or not. Anyway,good luck with your trade,i hope you can get good profit from your trade.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bocahedan For This Useful Post:

forexianz (Today)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,533.86 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,243 Times in 611 Posts

Since todays morning all symptom and professional trader explanation lead us to open sell, but market movement makes my impatience because this pair now moves up touching 1.1548. What you think now about this pair. Any changes have you taken in your thinking? I set TP at 1.1540.00

13. The Following User Says Thank You to amiron56 For This Useful Post:

forexianz (Today)

Reply to Thread
    Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 42 45 46 47