• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Forexianz's Trading Journal

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1705.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,334 Times in 874 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexianz View Post
      Hello guys and ladies! I have decided to open new trading journal as my previous trading journal has been closed as requested by me. So I think I need to make new trading journal so that I can refresh to new trading journey. Well, my trading strategy is simple, I use support,resistance, chart and candlestick pattern as well. Hoping I will update frequently this thread.

Here is my first trade for today. I entered short on EJ due to doji formed at the resistance. So I predicted it will move down.

Guys and ladies, please have a visit in my thread and you all are most welcome to my thread. Thanks !
      Welcome once again,and thanks for sharing your strategy here with us,support and resistance are very key in Forex trading they should never be ignore,candle sticks patterns are very broad and we need a lot of studying and constant practice for us to know and master them all,but these are very good trading method.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      639.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,887 Times in 654 Posts

Hello guys and ladies! I have decided to open new trading journal as my previous trading journal has been closed as requested by me. So I think I need to make new trading journal so that I can refresh to new trading journey. Well, my trading strategy is simple, I use support,resistance, chart and candlestick pattern as well. Hoping I will update frequently this thread.

Here is my first trade for today. I entered short on EJ due to doji formed at the resistance. So I predicted it will move down.

Guys and ladies, please have a visit in my thread and you all are most welcome to my thread. Thanks !
      Its good to have you back. So tell me, what is your journey about this time around? Is there any amount $ goal or you are just taking it as it comes? I really gained some insights through your analysis on the previous journal and I hope to gain even more from here. BTW, I hope you closed your EJ sell??

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,400 Times in 579 Posts

Nice to have you back on board, since your are beginning a new trading journey and you want to start a new record also it's very good, this way you keep clear track of your new trading activities. Hope you would make out time for the journal and keep us updated all the time. Eurjpy is still on a bullish reversal pattern as we could see a series of White candle sticks appearing on daily time frame and showing no signs of a bearish move yet.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2