• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How can a student trade in Forex with his study???

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      164.12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,585 Times in 937 Posts

Default How can a student trade in Forex with his study???

I am student and I want earn from Forex. But I don't know how can I do this. So friend please talk to me....
      How can a student trade in Forex with his study??????

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,302.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,397 Times in 1,168 Posts

Forex is not easy business and it may affect on your mode and your emotions and this may affect on your studying so i see that the best is to learn the Forex while your studying but don't trade Forex while your studying because this may affect on your Degrees and in the exams .

So You can make Forex trading on the holidays only and this time concentrate only on the learning to get the experience and the knowledge from the practicing on the demo account whil the studying because the trading on demo account will not affect on you or on your performance while studying .

So in this period you can take your time in the training with some strategies then you can improve it step by step beside the trading with plan and with low risk and money management until you become ready for the real trading and when you finish all your exams in the holidays you can start your trading on the real account because your qualifications and your certificate is the most important thing in your life which may define your coming future

so don't make any thing affect on your studying specially the Forex because it may waste all your time if you tried to trade in it on the real account and it is my advise to you but if you want to trade and earn from it do this only in the holidays .

4. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cheerful

pryo has a spectacular aura about pryo has a spectacular aura about pryo has a spectacular aura about pryo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think there is only one online business in the world that is easy for students & that is forex. By easy I mean that it is less time consuming & you can monitor your trade from anywhere. But before that the students should spend some time to learn the trading properly. This learning is time consuming, But to make profit & trade properly he must learn before trading. After learning he can trade in forex & it will save his time & can earn more money than any other businesses a student can do (like tuition, designing etc). He can concentrate more in his study & can earn more for his pocket money as a student. When I was a student in university I started the forex trading & I was able to not only bear my tuition fees but also provided some earning to my family.

6. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,050 Times in 1,315 Posts

Well i was once a student for so many years and i know that in most or all cases, Our education needs us to concentrate and as such Forex trading should not be something a student should be too keen to join in the first place, It takes time to learn, It needs Money to be invested and ultimately Money can be lost in the Forex trading business by both Newbies and expert traders as well, Thus it is not that simple for a student to become a Forex exchange trader. The only way that i believe a student can join Forex is if they see that they have the Money (an amount that they can afford to lose) to join with and that their education curriculum allows them the time to do so.

8. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Dead

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      813.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,008 Times in 1,777 Posts

How can a student trade in Forex with his study???
      When i was a student i had financial crisis. It was really tough to bear my educational expenses at that time. I started my Forex journey with only $100 capital. Before that i learned a lot about Forex trading. After proper practicing in demo account i entered in live account with that $100 capital. It changes my lifestyle actually. It helps me to bear my educational expenses.

As Forex trading doesn't required full time. So a student can easily start trading in Forex market as a part time business. Now i am working in a company and still trading in Forex market as a part time business. When i started my Forex journey i didn't heard about MT5 forum. If i knew about it, it could help me a lot. MT5 forum is the best place for Forex learning and capturing good capital for trading. It's a blessing for us especially for the student and unemployed personnel. You shouldn't miss this life changing opportunities. Just open a MT5 forum account and Instaforex account, your lifestyle will be changed for sure.

10. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      273.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,972 Times in 1,294 Posts

I think forex is the best field for the student since Forex does not need full time and you can work from home at any time you specify so that you can view the market and analyze it only one hour a day.
      The only period of education and training is that you will need time to get enough experience and knowledge
      You can take advantage of any annual leave of study which may be two or three months. You can use it to learn Forex and training in the demo account until you reach the right path and trading plan.
      As long as you understand Forex and have a trading strategy and a trading plan, you only have to follow the market for a while.
      So you can analyze the market only the first day of the week and place the appropriate orders and leave them for the whole week.

12. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,080 Times in 3,513 Posts

Actually this sounds impossible but it's still possible depending on how such trading techniques such trader is using.

Though a student might find it difficult to scalp in the forex market because it require more focus than all other trading techniques.

I actually have Been in such situation, but I think the best option for a student is always open a long term trade and not short term because there is limited time. Or use the daily candle to make their analysis.

A student doesn't go to class in the night right? And in my country the market is bound to open in the night, a trader can use a daily open a trade in the night when the market open and close it when the market close.

But for easier trading because that could be even difficult, I think it will be more better to go long term by using the weekly candle or higher for their analysis, and always put in place a good tp and stop loss.

14. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Pensive

forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,110.94 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,029 Times in 473 Posts

When a student starts trading it becomes quite tough for him to balance his study and trading in forex market but still a trader can easily manage his study and trading if he tries and follow some basic rules.

The way we can balance study and trading

Trading strategy : If an individual has to do study besides trading then it would be tough for him to trade full time. So becoming a day trader won't be possible for him. So the person must find a strategy where he needs less time for trading. Swing,position,trend trading is such type of trading where a trader don't need to spend a lot of time to monitor trade and that's how a student can chose his strategy according to his convenience.

Using vacation: In student life there are lot's of vacation included and if a student can make the best use of those vacation and use the time for learning forex trading then surely he will be benefited and become a skilled trader gradually. It will takes the willpower and passion of learning and that's how a student can easily utilize his any free time for learning forex trading.

Part time Job: In student life lot's of individual do part time jobs and if a student can do that he can easily gather a good amount of money which can be used for investing in the forex market. So this part time job like giving tuition to students or helping in a store can really help a student.

Lastly, we can say that being a student can not only help an individual to become successful in trading but also it can make him more disciplined and being a student doesn't really hamper one's trading career unless he is not disciplined enough and understands what he is doing. So definitely a student can become a good consistent trader in this forex market.
      Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone

16. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,766 Times in 2,265 Posts

of a truth, the forex trading business is a high-profit potential business. for this reason, many people want to partake of the possible earnings. to increase the attraction is the fact the forex trading business could be done at any time of the day within the 24 hour available.

no wonder, even students want to benefit from the forex trading business. however, doing forex along-side schooling would be a very challenging task. the forex business is not an easy business. it requires the trader to be able to devote quality time to learning and practising. unfortunately, a student would not be able to get such time in his hands. schooling, also, is a very challenging exercise. a student could not do the two together without one affecting the other for worse.

in a nutshell, it is preferable that a student first concentrate on his studies, get the certificate, and then come for the forex business later.

the forex business is available always, education/schooling has a time period. settle with your education first.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

18. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
    19. Demo contests
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      326.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,961 Times in 838 Posts

How can a student trade in Forex with his study??? Forex trading is time consuming and requires concentration . I need to add that for you to trade profitably ,you need to practice consistently in addition to aforementioned facts .Students may not have enough time to combine trading forex with his study ,otherwise ,one will suffer.Only in exceptional cases where student in question is a brilliant chap that can combine the two and make headway.Only very few students that are chanced to be exposed to forex trading in their school days do trade ,but such trading is not that active ,otherwise, his study will suffer.It is advisable for students to complete his study first and face trading afterwards . Forex trading is always there 24 hours daily and five days in a week.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast