• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: How can a student trade in Forex with his study???

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,279.42 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

A student that wish to trade forex as well as study simultaneously, must find a way to properly manage time by allocating enough time for both activities in order to excel in both at the same time.

There is a way that can enable the student to earn from the forex market without actively trading, and this is through copy trading and PAMM account. Thus the student can automatically copy the trades of successful traders through the brokerage service All the student needs to do is to check on the account from time to time and choose highly performing traders to follow or reorganize the portfolio. Besides, using copy trading or PAMM account will free the time that the student badly needs for academic activities.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

2. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3.21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,011 Times in 1,031 Posts

Honestly It's not very easy for a student to perform trading while still being a student, except for part time student.
      A part time student can trade on the forex market whenever they are not in schools and they can use those moments for forex trading.

But a full-time student except for when they are holidays its to be difficult to trade and not to mention monitoring their trades.

I think the best option for students is to open a pamm account and leave it for the same professional to trade on it, and when they are on holidays they can now transfer such money into their normal account and continue trading. I think i have done this twice in the past when still in school.

4. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

AHT is a jewel in the rough AHT is a jewel in the rough AHT is a jewel in the rough AHT's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Everyone can do forex trading. Student , teacher, housewife , job holder all can trade in forex. if a student trade in forex he has some extra benefit , in bellow I am telling this matter.
      1. Forex trading can be good earning source for a student.
      2. Forex do not hamper of the education of a student.
      3. A student can trade in forex and can bear his all expense.
      4. Beside study a student can manage good earning source which will support his family and own.
      5. Forex removes frustration of a student .
      6. Forex can life time earning opportunity for a student.
      7. Student can easily understand forex which can not do other people.
      For this reason I think forex is a good option for a student. A student can easily do forex trading. It do not hamper his study.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

lacogec is a splendid one to behold lacogec is a splendid one to behold lacogec is a splendid one to behold lacogec is a splendid one to behold lacogec is a splendid one to behold lacogec is a splendid one to behold lacogec's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Students trading forex can affect their academic, they won't b able to pay the necessary attention in class, just imagine a scenario where a student has examination the next day and experience a margin call hours before the paper is to be written, that would totally be a devastating blow to this individual, for trading to be profitable for a student, there has to be some timing and even the application of pending orders to prevent missing many trades that could have potentially done well.
      1. Students have to face their studies, forex should be done after book work.
      2. Having a schedule if when to trade will help a student achieve profit alot more easily.
      3. Forex should be traded at the appropriate time, proper allocation of the student time is very key.
      4. When there is an examination or test to be written, the student must concentrate and avoid trading.
      5. Stop loss and take profit cannot be absent from any trade.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Renan is just really nice Renan is just really nice Renan is just really nice Renan is just really nice Renan is just really nice Renan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      46.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I see a lot of students who have been involved in the forex world, because it is known for its flexibility in being free to trade anywhere and not bound by the time it wants to be able to trade at any time except on Saturdays and Sundays,
      The forex market is open 24 hours non-stop which makes it easy for novice traders to transact through 2-way combinations, both buy and sell. It is very important specifically for beginner traders to know the trading plan, other strategies and understanding the correct analysis, to develop their skills students usually play on demo accounts first because as a means to learn and practice adding knowledge and experience without any risk of loss at all. Considering that students who are new to the Forex trading world, the error rate is definitely very high. In the demo account later our psychology factor is tested to the extent that our trading mistakes, what we need to pay attention to is your understanding and learning process of fundamental and technical analysis.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,067.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,953 Times in 2,701 Posts

How can a student trade in Forex with his study???
      The question i ask is do you have the time to trade? If you do not then you would have to trade slowly, use systems that trade on d1 charts or maybe h12. Another answer is to use my hedging symbiosis system, since it is always balanced when traded correctly you can leave the chart when ever you like and it will still work.

The next question i ask is do you know how to make profit? Well that can be a problem to learn, this is done by actually trading and if you do not know how to then the only way to solve this one is to just do it. This also leads me to my next question: Do you have the funds to trade? If you do not have that then you could start at demo and post about it here that way you'd get bonus and hopefully accumulate some cash.

I see many traders get at least bonuses to trade, although many strategies are very flawed they still amass something. This something can later be used to trade. It's just to start if you ask me what i say.

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

dtvade is a name known to all dtvade is a name known to all dtvade is a name known to all dtvade is a name known to all dtvade is a name known to all dtvade is a name known to all dtvade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      167.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is not really a difficult case for a student to combine forex trading with study since it is possible to work with it.
      What forex trading requires is the thorough understanding and the application of technical analysis, fundamental analysis and the psychology of trading. With these one is expected to develop a personal strategy that can stand the test of time with a demo account before moving to the trading of a live account
      In this case he or she has to practice very well to the extent that the business becomes his second nature so that having a glance at the chart is enough to make a cogent trading decision at a go. Al these are expected to be done during holidays and at the end of the day it will not be in any way difficult to combine trading with his study

10. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,078 Times in 1,249 Posts

Forex is a long term business and every one can join it and earn money many of students will work on forex i am also student we can work here our part time job now forex will give many facilities we can operate it from our smart phone any where just watch the market and open and close order any where.
      I am operate my forex account from my smart phone when i am at university and watch market properly their is no difficulties in doing trade on forex market just use your mind if you will properly understand the market movement then doing work is very easy and you will easily increase your profit percentage with forex business, in the beginning stage we face some difficulties but after some work we will be perfect in trading and earn daily profit.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

bathik86 is an unknown quantity at this point bathik86's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is nobody that limit to forex trading in as much as you wish to learn how to trade with demo account before trading on real forex trading platform as a student you can do the trading as a part time business if you create a time for it to learn the demo account trading for some months to know enough on forex trading with the demo account,you are not the only student or person doing forex trading as a part time job.What you need to know about forex trading as a student is to have the knowledge,how to use some indicators and chart study and you have to be discipline and also follow the guideline of the forex trading.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3