• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How can a student trade in Forex with his study???

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

remmy is a jewel in the rough remmy is a jewel in the rough remmy is a jewel in the rough remmy is a jewel in the rough remmy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      51.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well any student who would go into the forex trading business would need to know that the business is a very difficult one and that it takes time. it heeds serious concentration. if the student could have enough free time in his hands, then he could go into the business. to make it easy, he should go into the part time trading. so when he is free from his school work he can then go to trade the forex market. he should however make sure his effort at trading forex does not affect his academics negatively.

2. For the posts posted after 21.06.18, the likes will be displayed after 21.08.18
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

gayol7 will become famous soon enough gayol7 will become famous soon enough gayol7's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

a student can trade the forex business on part-time basis. and even at that he must make sure he does not allow the orex business to affect his schooling adversely. he should only trade after he has settled with his classes and whatever assignments he has been giving by the lecturers. the good thing about the forex business is that it could be done at any time of the day. a student therefore has time to trade if he earnestly desires to go into the high risk forex trading business.

4. For the posts posted after 21.06.18, the likes will be displayed after 21.08.18
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

marketdean3 will become famous soon enough marketdean3 will become famous soon enough marketdean3's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      34.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

forex trading is for all and sundry. whether already involved in one business, work or the other. students can also trade the currencies market. yes, the market works on a 24 bhours a day timing. this means the trader student can trade at any time he is free from classroom work. he can trade on a part-time basis. nothing hinders him in doing the forex business but he has to be hardworking so as to be able to balance the challenges of schooling with those of the forex market. if he could get good skills, he stands to gain immensely.

6. For the posts posted after 21.06.18, the likes will be displayed after 21.08.18
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cool

Alamin moral is an unknown quantity at this point Alamin moral's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

To trade in Forex market you have to learn the trading first and for this you have to be better learner. We all know students are the best learner in the world and he can acquire any kinds of complicate event by his great patience. So it is the better opportunity to learn and earn on Forex because it will much easy to students to learn the trading. Their experience and ability will help to learn the Forex and earning will comes so easy here.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

samadel is a jewel in the rough samadel is a jewel in the rough samadel is a jewel in the rough samadel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      517.01 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

students had better keep off the forex trading business. it is not advisable for a student still schooling to go into this kind of risky and time consuming business. the students studies will suffer. by nature people want money and will lean more on the side of things that could earn them money. should a student venture into forex trading, there ate high chances he will not be serious with his studies any more. in some cases such a student might abandon school altogether. a student i knew like that had to sell his laptop to fund a trading account. he lost the money and had to drop out of school. students should finish their school programs first before trading forex.

My Trading Journal: The Senior Newbie Journal

9. For the posts posted after 21.06.18, the likes will be displayed after 21.08.18
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,043 Times in 2,025 Posts

I think if you are still in the learning phase at school or university it would be better if focus on your activity and not doing forex trading as a side income. The student's obligation is to learn to finish all the lessons in school or university until graduation. If you want to trade forex then it can interfere with your activities in school or university lessons. Forex trading can make you addicted if your psychology is too weak in the trade. Because it is not good for students in trading forex before graduation. Forex trading is not a business that can only be done halfway but you need a lot of concentration and focus to be able to learn forex trading. When you can not manage your life schedule then it just makes learning activities at school or university worse.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

11. For the posts posted after 21.06.18, the likes will be displayed after 21.08.18
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

weef8888 will become famous soon enough weef8888's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the good thing about the forex trading business is that it could be done at any time of the day since the forex market is open 24 hours a day. the student could therefore trade the currences market at his spare time. when he is through with his classroom work he could visit the trading platform and trade. but before this, he has to first train himself by getting good knowledge on the business. he must also pracyice regularly on the demo trading account so he could gain good trading skills. all in all he must be evry hardworking because the challenges on his hand are numerous.

13. For the posts posted after 21.06.18, the likes will be displayed after 21.08.18
    14. ForexCopy
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Ahmedrafi is an unknown quantity at this point Ahmedrafi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Student life is very difficult because you can not depend on your. The educational expensive are to much. They can not afford their pocket money and they have no much time to start a part time business. But Now day the world wide business is available for all type people. They can start work as part time with continue their study. I advise the student before they start forex trading please learn about it. Gain proper knowledge about trading and make a demo account to get experience.
      They can work on forex trading without investment by joining the MT5 forum and posting their ideas and get bonus in their trading account and with this bonus and get profit that is available for withdraw.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2