• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 29 32 33 34

Thread: Omar Sayeed's - Trading Journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,623 Times in 2,874 Posts

Default Re: Omar Sayeed's - Trading Journal

Quote Originally Posted by Omar Sayeed View Post
      Thanks for all for sharing your valuable opinion. Your suggestions, opinions, and inspirations always very helpful for me.

Trading Update:

My EURUSD short trades are facing a huge loss. But still, I am bearish on EURUSD. The pair touch 1.1368 level (23.6 Fibo level and 20 EMA in daily timeframe) today. I expect a down movement again from this level. If this level will break next target will be 1.1450.

Attachment 91570
      Hello mate. I think you encounter big floating because EURUSD went up yesterday. Well, this pair seems to be sell but there was retracement occurred so I think we just need to hold the positions because next week this pair will move down back. You have set stop loss and I think your stops is quiet big. Hehe. Nevermind, I wish your trades will turn into profit. Just be prepared for any circumstances.

Thanks  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to forexianz For This Useful Post:

Omar Sayeed (Today)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      377.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,635 Times in 695 Posts

Another opportunity for me to start again. Week-46 bonus is credited in my account. Last week I got a Margin Call. That was a very painful experience for me. Because last month my trading result was so good. But last week, all analysis went wrong. I opened total 05 short positions on EURUSD. 02 positions stop at break even and others 03 positions wash my account.

Another mistake is I have 13 USD unrealized profit after opening trades. But I did not close my trade and expect more profit. But finally, all trades went wrong.

So, This time I want to start more efficiently. Please share your opinion, experience, and suggestions. That helps me for my future journey.

Name:  w46.png
Views: 32
Size:  1.3 KB

Thanks  

4. The following 9 users say Thank You to Omar Sayeed for this useful post.

abomalak (Today), fadilah (Today), forexianz (Today), poolpcomtech (Today), SweetRose (Today), Unregistered (4)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angry

fadilah has much to be proud of fadilah has much to be proud of fadilah has much to be proud of fadilah has much to be proud of fadilah has much to be proud of fadilah has much to be proud of fadilah has much to be proud of fadilah has much to be proud of fadilah has much to be proud of fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,223 Times in 386 Posts

Another opportunity for me to start again. Week-46 bonus is credited in my account. Last week I got a Margin Call. That was a very painful experience for me. Because last month my trading result was so good. But last week, all analysis went wrong. I opened total 05 short positions on EURUSD. 02 positions stop at break even and others 03 positions wash my account.

Another mistake is I have 13 USD unrealized profit after opening trades. But I did not close my trade and expect more profit. But finally, all trades went wrong.

So, This time I want to start more efficiently. Please share your opinion, experience, and suggestions. That helps me for my future journey.

Attachment 91625
      I hope you have learned from that loss
      Most of us are greedy because we consider that this bonus is not real money and we can easily compensate for it, but the reality is that every cent is important
      as for the second thing, I do not think it was a mistake because when you open a trade you have a target and a stop loss and you have to stick to it unless you see a sign that require closing your positions

"quality is not an act it is a habit"

Thanks  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fadilah For This Useful Post:

poolpcomtech (Today)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,623 Times in 2,874 Posts

Attachment 91625
      it sokay mate. I think your account now is in good conditions. All you need is not to repeat the same mistake again. There is no need to be greedy to get more profits. We can use support and resistance to get the target profit. Well, with $18 in account I think it is enough for you to make good profits. You can use 0.10 lot size on that account and target to get 50 pips per trade. Anyway, best of luck for next week.

Thanks  

8. The Following User Says Thank You to forexianz For This Useful Post:

poolpcomtech (Today)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amazed

poolpcomtech is a splendid one to behold poolpcomtech is a splendid one to behold poolpcomtech is a splendid one to behold poolpcomtech is a splendid one to behold poolpcomtech is a splendid one to behold poolpcomtech is a splendid one to behold poolpcomtech is a splendid one to behold poolpcomtech's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 91625
      Hi mate. I so sad to hear that your account have washed out last week. But actually its just normal in forex trading. because we only retails trader which only can predict the market, not move the market. Sometimes its can gone opposite from our trading plan. i wish you will success in next week trading with your new bonus.

Thanks  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to poolpcomtech For This Useful Post:

forexianz (Today)

11. Lamboghini
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

abomalak is a jewel in the rough abomalak is a jewel in the rough abomalak is a jewel in the rough abomalak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 91625

Good morning, my friend. and a happy holiday.
      I think the reason for this little bonus is the lack of interaction in the Forum on an ongoing basis. I advise you to increase your participation and be more active in the forum and you will get a good bonus. Nice luck.
      abomalak trading journal

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 29 32 33 34