• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 12 15 16 17

Thread: pryo's - Trading journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      187.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,301 Times in 1,380 Posts

Default Re: pryo's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by pryo View Post
      Good day mates. Hope you all are keeping great. My previously opened sell trade in EURUSD is in good profit. I have 62 pips profit & still running the trade.

Attachment 92859

I am mostly interested in gold as I stated earlier. But unfortunately I have a little balance. T
      That's why I am waiting for regathering my balances & also gathering my strength like this gold pair.

Now, the gold is still fluctuating around the price 1215.00. Still I think that it will touch the price 1240.00 & go further. At least it will touch the resistance at 1235.00. The trend is still bullish. At the 4 hr chart we see that it is creating a new support at near the price 1213.00.

Attachment 92860

However, there is also a little bit risk to touch the support in 1200.00 level & if the support is broken, the trend may not be bullish anymore. But, we all know that when it comes about business, risk is a major part of business. So, we should admit the risk & do our strategy & analysis accordingly.

For myself I will go for buy gold now ( in my demo account)..

There was a news with USD and USD Index looks being much weaker this time and this is the reason all USD based pair already moved too much against dollar, and I hope so that it will be continue to next day or more because still I am looking forward here a potential selling opportunities with USD Index which indicates buying opportunities with EU, GU, AU, NU and selling opportunities with USDCHF, USDCAD, USDJPY. But this time I am surprised to see gold's movement where still the price is on bullish trend and still I am looking forward here a potential buying opportunities with this precious metal.
      Bappy's Trading Journal
      Mt5 forum is best Forex forum Community, To join Click Here

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

Cooldye (12-02-2018), Interlock (11-30-2018), Nirzana (11-29-2018), pryo (11-29-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cheerful

pryo is a jewel in the rough pryo is a jewel in the rough pryo is a jewel in the rough pryo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello mates again after a while. You know, sometimes it seems that the market is more predictable than life. It is not so hard to gain success here. All you need just patience & control if you are proper learned.

Today I tried to analyze the gold market. I am sharing with you guys.

In daily timeframe, market has started today above 1238.30, whereas it closes below thus level yesterday. In general it seems that Market strength is leading downwards to reach & touch 1200.

Name:  7 Dec.png
Views: 12
Size:  88.8 KB

But it is true that market is trying to break the resistance at 1240.00 point but the resistance is to strong to downhold it. But if it succeed to break the resistance, it is sure that it will go further 1265.00 at least & may be more further.

So, it will be good & wise to have patience as today is market closing day. If we see that it has already break the resistance at 12400.00, I will instant put a buy trade at that point. On the other hand I will put a sell limit at 1225.00, so that if it continues it's bearish trend.

Share your valuable comments here & help me to find if there any mistakes I am committing. Thanks mates.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pryo For This Useful Post:

shadi (12-07-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,132 Times in 516 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pryo View Post
      Hello mates again after a while. You know, sometimes it seems that the market is more predictable than life. It is not so hard to gain success here. All you need just patience & control if you are proper learned.

Today I tried to analyze the gold market. I am sharing with you guys.

In daily timeframe, market has started today above 1238.30, whereas it closes below thus level yesterday. In general it seems that Market strength is leading downwards to reach & touch 1200.

Attachment 93772

But it is true that market is trying to break the resistance at 1240.00 point but the resistance is to strong to downhold it. But if it succeed to break the resistance, it is sure that it will go further 1265.00 at least & may be more further.

So, it will be good & wise to have patience as today is market closing day. If we see that it has already break the resistance at 12400.00, I will instant put a buy trade at that point. On the other hand I will put a sell limit at 1225.00, so that if it continues it's bearish trend.

Share your valuable comments here & help me to find if there any mistakes I am committing. Thanks mates.
      Hello dear, a good analysis, it seems that the purchasing power has managed to control the movement of gold, we see it on the daily frim penetrates the levels of 1237 up to the level of 1242, where he faces some pressure on this level to retreat to the level of support 1237 trying to hold up the highest level.

In my humble opinion, it may target gold levels of 1242-1254 and may happen for gold movement opposite trend in case of a broken level of 1230 down. If this happens, I see that gold may retreat to 1225-1217 levels.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shadi For This Useful Post:

pryo (12-08-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

amine ff is just really nice amine ff is just really nice amine ff is just really nice amine ff is just really nice amine ff is just really nice amine ff's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,399 Times in 572 Posts

gbo/jpy

The price of the pair continued to fluctuate within the ascending channel's pivotal areas, thus strengthening the main support strength around 142.70. Therefore, we will remain bullish on the upside attempts, which initially require a breach of 144.15 to open the door to register more positive targets at 145.60 and 146.15 respectively. Stochastic release from the level of saturation of selling confirms the elimination of the price of negative pressure to increase the chances of gaining a positive momentum, which supports the upward weight and start scoring the goals mentioned earlier.

8. The following 10 users say Thank You to amine ff for this useful post.

pryo (12-08-2018), Unregistered (9)

Reply to Thread
    Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 12 15 16 17