• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Which Trading Style Do You Prefer?

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Ambitious is a glorious beacon of light Ambitious is a glorious beacon of light Ambitious is a glorious beacon of light Ambitious is a glorious beacon of light Ambitious is a glorious beacon of light Ambitious is a glorious beacon of light Ambitious's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Every forex trader have thier own trading experience and style of trading in live market mostly short term traders will do scalping due to small investment as compared to big or professionals traders will do high risk trading.
      Every trader will have a good trading plan if we have idea how much lot size we can use to fulfill daily task then operate our forex business will be more easy for every trader, if trader will have full experience and their mind will be understand the market movement then nothing will be difficult in doing trade we will earn more then 50 pips daily from market.
      New traders will need more hard working and practice then start with small earning never be greedy or loss your all money its a business and daily market will move up and down we will earn daily so never thing earn quickly in few days it will only give loss do trade for strong future and get success in forex.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      357 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,184 Times in 437 Posts

Default How to choose trading types?

How to choose trading types?

There are many types of trading based on your targets
      Between short trading and long trading and not trading completely
      Are you a trader using one type of trading or are you changing this type depending on market position?
      when do you decide not to trade for a while?

3. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1227 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,467 Times in 1,107 Posts

Default Re: How to choose trading types?

How to choose trading types? Traders chose trading methods based on choice and interest after persistent tests and trials on these methods over time . Depending on market situation ,while many traders stick to only one method ,some traders combined two or three .All these methods are focused on frantic attempts to make profits . Some of the trading types we have are [a] Daily [b] Swing [c] Scalpers . e.t.c. For me personally ,I am a Daily trader , but ,once in a while ,I do scalp ,if the market movement is good enough for me to launch such scalping . Whenever I studied the market charts and found no good setup for trade entry , I will abstain ,and come back in the next four hours maybe the market will be ready for me to approach .The market itself is full of risks and I believe it is better to miss market than to miss money.

5. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1759 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,647 Times in 1,429 Posts

Choosing trading types solely depends on the trader analysis or the kind of trader he is. If he's a long term trader then his analysis or trading system would be developed to always give him signals that he can trail or hold on to for a long time. while if he's a short term trader then he must develop a trading system or strategy that would enable him trail the market or hold positions for a short time.

Generally most traders make final decision in the market depending on the behavior of the market, if the market is trending in their direction they can continue to hold and secure some profit by moving their stop loss to the amount they want to secure. As a trader you can also choose your trades by strictly following your trading strategy or system, any market that has the formation as indicated in your trading system, give you the go ahead to trade and also when you don't see any that fits in your trading system then you can stay on the sidelines to watch the market.

7. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

HusnainAslam has a spectacular aura about HusnainAslam has a spectacular aura about HusnainAslam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      196 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are two types of trading short term trading and long term trading it spends on your capital and on your experience and knowledge that which trading is good for you if you have less investment then you can trade short term it is best for low investment if you have high investment then after opening an order you have enough margin left which Minister market fluctuation very easy but if you have low investment and don't trade on a long term basis because it can't handle the market fluctuations in a long-term

9. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5266 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,906 Times in 1,371 Posts

There are About Three Types of Trading :

- Long Term Trading : And it is the Trades which we always Open and Close it after Long Time as after some Days or week or even Months .
      - Short Term Trading : And it is The trades Which we open and close It after Short Time and we always close it before the end of the Day .
      - Scalping Trading : And it is the trades which we open and Close it after Very Short Time as 5 minutes or 15 minutes or 1 hour .

So Choosing The Best To us Between the mentioned above three Types Depends On our Trading Way and Our Selves For Example :

- Long Term Trading : needs to people Have big patience While the trading because Leaving your trade For long time is not easy and it needs to big patience So people who Are Impatience Can't Success In the trading By Long Term Trading System Because Their Impatience and Their No control On emotions Will lead them to closing their trades Early and that type of trading will be Too hard to them .

- Short Term Trading : Is Suitable To people who always want To Close all their Trades Before the Going to the sleeping Because that way always aims to closing all our opened Trades Before the end of the Day or before The Going to the sleeping because More traders Can't sleep Good While leaving Their opened trades until the next Day So that type of trading is good For them .

- Scalping System : it is A system needs to big experience and Knowledge Because It aims to closing the trades at one or two or only 10 Pips So if you have good experience and Knowledge you will be able to open the trades From Good entry Point beside stop loss and money management and this will make you Profits More than Your loses But without the good experience about it Your loses will be more than your Profits because one Losing trade may waste all your profits which you collected in the previous trades So That way of trading is suitable to the traders who can trade From the Good entry points only with low Risk and money management Beside accepting the loses Then covering it b any other trades But it is not suitable for traders Who Don't use Stop loss Or who always leave their Floating loses until it increase and increase .

SO From The Above explanation and based on Your Personality You can choose The suitable Trading Way To Your Self .

11. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5889 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,615 Times in 2,538 Posts

Well, the decision on the type of trading system to adopt does not just come overnight. It comes after a consistent practice on the available trading systems. Hence, the trader must know what is meant by the various trading styles. He then needs to work on them to determine the one that suits him best. Below are some trading systems.
      1. Scalping: this is the trading system where the trader seems to enter the trade for just a few pips. They open a trade and close same within a short time. I'm one of such traders. Scalpers make use of the lower time frames like 5 minutes and 15 minutes.
      ,2. Day trading: this is trading for large profits and as such trades could be opened for hours or and even days. Traders who day- trade use the longer time frames up till the daily time frame.
      3. Long term trading: here the trader trades with the intention of earning huge profits and is therefore not in haste to close the trade. Long term traders leave the trade open for weeks or even months.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

13. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

jimi555 will become famous soon enough jimi555 will become famous soon enough jimi555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are many types of tradig like short time trade long time trade etc. I like short time trade thats also called scalping. Because in this trade you don't have to wait for a long time. In very short time you win or lose no ambiguity in it

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4250 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,384 Times in 1,484 Posts

The way, System or analytical method that we Forex traders can deploy depends on various factors, We just have to choose the one that we prefer to use. Basically we either do long term trading, short term trading or we do Scalping. These systems are all good for a trader to use and get the success that they work hard and desire to achieve in their Forex currency trades. In order to choose which trading system that we will stick to, We have to first understand that we choose according to what works for us. Once a trader is checking, Testing and noting down how to trade, They can easily lock on and focus on only the system that is best for them. For me my best system is actually Long term trading or Position trading.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

zianuha is just really nice zianuha is just really nice zianuha is just really nice zianuha is just really nice zianuha is just really nice zianuha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      315 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,168 Times in 364 Posts

Choosing type trading can be done by experimenting, with backtest using a demo account can be used to do backtest by applying trading scalping or day trading, if the backtest feels comfortable and matches the type of trading that is in a trial then it's a good sign for us

But convenience in trading is not only in terms of choosing type trading but also can be caused by the application of money management, when we trade using high risk this will usually make emotions become more depressed and less comfortable in trading, but if we trade with risk low, our emotions will be better controlled, therefore choosing the type of trading is also a good idea to apply low risk trading methods if you are still in the learning stage

17. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
    Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast