• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Copy Trading Reliable?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5746 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,400 Times in 3,364 Posts

Default Is Copy Trading Reliable?

Many brokers out there provide a platform to copy trades from professional traders. Do you think copy trading is reliable?.

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5266 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,904 Times in 1,369 Posts

Of course It is Reliable And you can make very good profits from it but you have to choose Good trader to Copy its trades and Choosing there are some Factors you have to put it into your Consideration while Choosing the trader which you want to copy his trades and these Factors are :

1- Choose The Trader who trade with low Risk and money management beside Making steady profits .
      2- Choose The trader who has small Draw-down because this is an evidence on his trading with low risk .
      3- Choose The trader who can cover any loses he make it step by step without taking bad decisions .
      4- Choose The trader who Can Control on his emotions and you can know this from his Trading History .

So Copy trading system is Reliable and very good way for the earning if you can't make profits by your self but the important thing is to choose the good trader who you can copy his trades without any worry from the high risk .

4. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7133 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,546 Times in 2,748 Posts

Why not ? if we can get a realiable broker who is having a good trading track record,we can easily go for copy trading and make some good profit in a consistent manner .Here actually a group of people who are busy in their offline work can make some good cash if they are having the proper knowledge and ideas how and where to invest in copy trades because the biggest advantage is that we can relax and do other works by seeing that our invested money is growing in a convinient manner with proper safety .

Here the investors should see that how much the copytrader admin is taking the risk and what is his trading style .Is he high risky ,medium risky or low risk trader and what is the drawdown for him in the trading history ,how much profi he is making per month ? is he steady on making the profit of pips ? if we can get all these questions ,we can surely invest the money here .

6. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5889 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,615 Times in 2,538 Posts

copy trading is a system of trading where you invest into the trading strategy of a suitable forex trader. your trading account mirrors the trading account of the forex copy trader. this means you copy their trades. the copy trading is effected on an agreed percentage on profitable trades. so, the good side is that you share all of the potential profits. the bad side, however, is that you share also in all the risks.
      the truth is that there is no system of trading the currencies market that could guarantee a 100% success rate. so no one would be able to say forex copy trading is completely reliable. you take the best that comes from it. and when the tide turns, you take it, too. good enough, we all know we have to invest a money we can afford to lose.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

8. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1583 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,605 Times in 1,179 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexianz View Post
      Many brokers out there provide a platform to copy trades from professional traders. Do you think copy trading is reliable?.
      I not like to copy trading in Forex. Because I know if a trader can makes a expert trader so he can easily earn from Forex. So I just try to makes a expert trader because I know if I can makes a expert trader so I can easily earn from Forex and no need to depend any on for take my entry.

I think every trader should avoid copy trade band try to makes expert trader in Forex. Forex is place where a trader can earn unlimited profit. So I think every trader should take Forex as a good earning source and try to makes a expert trader never depend on copy trading. Because if a trader depend on copy trader so always he need to copy him but if a trader can makes a expert trader so he can trade in forex without any help. so finally I want to say that a trader should try to makes a expert trader and avoid copy trading for get success in Forex.

10. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3950 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,175 Times in 3,487 Posts

forex copy is just a way in which traders get access to copy others traders trade in their account automatically, but in terms of whether if copying can be reliable, honestly this can be first determine by how good the traders we wanna copy his/her trade are in the market, or how good their trading strategy in the market.
      so if i am to answer honestly, forex copy can e reliable, all we just need is make sure we check the winning rate of the traders we wanna copy before begin to copy their trade.
      thanks to instaforex they make all this possible so that traders dont get to choose the wrong traders to follow in the forex market.
      there are pretty good traders on the copy platform that we can choose from , we can even get to pick them according to their rank.

12. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4151 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,112 Times in 596 Posts

The technology behind copy trading has been greatly improved to the point where is is very reliable. But that does not mean that you will automatically become profitable by using copy trading. Remember that you are merely copying the trades of another trader, so your performance depends on the performance of the trader whom you are copying.

When you copy a skilled and experienced trader trading competently, your trades will likely be profitable. If the trader has bad days and is on losing streak, this will equally reflect on your trading account copying those trades, and you will also lose. It is important to choose wisely who you copy.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      659 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In my own point of view, copy trading is highly reliable but it is programmed in such a way that there is transparency of transactions. A trader who does not even have the knowledge of forex trading can subscribe for forex copy which gives opportunity to copy trades from experienced traders.
      For a trader to make consistent profit from forex copy, he must copy trades from a trader who has a good track record of profitable trades over a long term and also check his commission that he charges per profitable trade. Some trades charges as high as 50% commission when their trades close profitably meaning that for every profitable trade, 50% commision is automatically deducted from his profit which is a lot. But on the otherhand, if you choose the wrong trader and copy trades from the trader, if the trader losses money, you will definitely lose money as well.

15. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      621 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In this days of advanced hi-tech, there is nothing that is impossible. So is the idea of copy-trade: you mirror-copy the trade of a successful expert trader, that you have never seen and you may never know the identity of the professional trader whom you are copying the trading style. And, you pay some percentage of your earnings to him as payment for the copy-trade services.

Copy-trade is a very good way of trading for those who are lazy in learning about Forex, or those who are afraid of taking risk on the basis of their knowledge and skills. If the copy-trade is good, then trader would be making good profits and be boasting to his/her friends that s/he is a a professional winning trader, despite the fact that s/he is dubbing someone as s/he knows little about Forex trading.

However, the main disadvantage is that the copier may end up losing his/her trade if the trade goes bad for the professional trader s/he is copying from.

On my own, I don't believe in copy-trade because my main purpose of venturing into Forex trading is to know about it and become an adept in it. I don't believe in copying or relying on others, rather I love doing my things by myself to my best perfection. It is through this self-performance that I am becoming a professional more and more on daily basis.
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

MasumT88 has a spectacular aura about MasumT88 has a spectacular aura about MasumT88's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      110 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Post It depends on the person whom you will copy

First of all, my copy trade experience is not satisfactory at all. I am not going to say that again but the matter is all about finding a reliable Trader to copy. If you are lucky enough and find a very expert and experienced trader then Copy Trading will bring success for you. But if your icon selection is not correct, you will face loss and might loss your capital. So copy trading is not the matter, the matter is whom you are copying!

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast