• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Copy Trading Reliable?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4951 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,308 Times in 3,485 Posts

The reliability of the Forex copy system must be tested before anything is done, there are too many negative performances that we can get because we have copied someone else, the truth is that we cannot earn as we should have done potentially because we have based our decision on what the copy person is doing. You are as good as any other person out there. You need to harness your skills and potential to become very efficient in the market.

If we are speaking about something that is reliable, I will advise that you don't do anything that will jeopardise or spoil your life opportunities, Forex presents us with none of those, relinquish this thought and face reality, copying someone will make you look like a photocopy machine and not the real thing.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

2. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Daring

Thandeka is a splendid one to behold Thandeka is a splendid one to behold Thandeka is a splendid one to behold Thandeka is a splendid one to behold Thandeka is a splendid one to behold Thandeka is a splendid one to behold Thandeka is a splendid one to behold Thandeka is a splendid one to behold Thandeka's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      173 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The answer for this question is not very straight forward, when we seek reliability in the forex business we should be careful what we are asking for because it is difficult to get this, the forex Business itself does not provide much of reliability in itself, when we are seeking this, we have to ensure that we understand the the terrain we are.

Copy Trading System is very good, but some things must stand out for whoever we have chosen as our copy master, there must first be a good track record which must be verified before we hand over our trust to such an individual, you can make a comparison before going ultimately for the person that you want, it is some how difficult to get people that are very profitable these days, don't set your hope too high when you begin this quest in order not to be disappointed unnecessarily.

4. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

oluwafemi will become famous soon enough oluwafemi will become famous soon enough oluwafemi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Is the technical term for the practice in which forex traders copy the trades of other traders directly into their trading. Copy trading differs from "mirror trading" because mirror trading generally allows traders to copy specific trade strategies, rather than specific traders. It depends on your expectations. If you are looking to make huge money with small investments then it doesn't work. How copying the best traders requires patience and low expectations. Let's say the trader you copy happen's to be profitable, you don't have the data on why he or she is executing a trade. Every split second matters in trading stocks and if you don't know why a trade is being executed and don't have data, and a plan of when to get out, how than that can be risky business. If you know how to conduct your own analysis and gather your own data, you never know, you may be better able to make more profitable trade decisions than others. In the interest of diversification, most sites wouldn't allows someone to invest more than 20% of your portfolio in the hands of a single trader. This is a very good policy because sometimes traders seem better than they are simply hit a bad streak. When that happens, you don't want to have invested too much in them.

6. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

zianuha is just really nice zianuha is just really nice zianuha is just really nice zianuha is just really nice zianuha is just really nice zianuha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      315 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,168 Times in 364 Posts

So far I have never followed a copy trading, so I have no experience in choosing a leader copy trading, but with this trading copy service it will greatly assist traders in making profit in this forex business without having to be bothered by doing their own analysis, because with only follow the trading copy, so if the leader copy trading is always profitable, the investor trader will also get profit, and one of the advantages of this trading copy, the user can set the lot amount and risk and at any time can stop copy trading subscription

For the result, I think all depends on the leader copy the trading itself, if the leader copy trading can always provide benefits, having a low drawdown below 20% this can still be considered good and looking for a good leader copy trader can be seen from the trading history as long as he opens the copy trading

8. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Ahm Ahm is a jewel in the rough Ahm Ahm is a jewel in the rough Ahm Ahm is a jewel in the rough Ahm Ahm's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      160 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It's depend on the system or a trader who's you are coping for trading. I think it is a good idea to copy others for trading in Forex Business because it can increase the rate of successful trading.
      Copy others blindly is never a good idea. A trader should keep in mind that he can't win always. Many type of scams are in copy trading and we need to be very careful.

I also believe that copy trading is not a real way of trade in this business. Trade sometime others is not a bad idea but totally dependence on others is not good. We also need to use our own knowledge and skills for trading because in this way we can get real success. Never totally depend on anything in this world because it can destroy you in few movements and then you can't do anything.

10. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Asad251 is on a distinguished road Asad251's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The rise of social trading – also known as copy trading, mirror trading, or auto trading – has been ongoing for over a decade. Thanks to social media and an increasingly faster web, financial news and market analysis are shared at lightning speed.

The idea of social trading is simple: use technology to copy the real-time forex trades (forex signals) of other live investors (forex trading system providers) you want to follow, so that every time they trade you are able to replicate (copy) their trades in your own account.

12. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Ambitious is a glorious beacon of light Ambitious is a glorious beacon of light Ambitious is a glorious beacon of light Ambitious is a glorious beacon of light Ambitious is a glorious beacon of light Ambitious is a glorious beacon of light Ambitious's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes copy trading is reliable for new trader i am join forex from last two months and doing practice in demo account and for practice i will copy the online experts trades signal from different websites and open it my demo account i have more then 5 demo account and i will copy 5 online experts trader for getting some experience.
      IF copy trading will work properly then we can start it will real account but my opinion we can do work with our self and makes our own trading signals and use strategy for making profit, sometime copy trading will wash our account and we blame on that trader which we can follow, if we can do work with our own trading system then we can spend time and learn more from doing daily trading in live currency market.

14. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1269 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,121 Times in 650 Posts

In the first case a trader is expected to be grounded in the knowledge and the application of technical analysis, fundamental analysis and the psychology of trading. With these a trader is expected to have developed a personal working strategy which can stand the test of time.
      The copy trading comes as a process of some traders having strategies and allow others to copy them. The best trade copied at one point or the other was placed with a strategy developed by somebody. Every strategy needs to updated and upgraded on regular basis and for this reason I think rather than copying trades I will recommend that every trader should develop his or her own strategy
      Conclusively, copy trading is reliable to a good extent but I recommend that every trader should develop his or her own strategy

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

jidan will become famous soon enough jidan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      922 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Copy trading is a system by which a trader can follow others trading. When a trader open a trade u also open a trade in your terminal this is called copy trading. If he makes profit u also make profit if he make loss u also make loss. By this process a trader can make some money but do not make any trading skill by this trading. If a trader want to be a good trader he need to trade his own trading skill. At first time he can make big loss but at the end he can make good profit in forex. Copy trade can not good option for a trader. Because if we follow copy trade then we lose our confidence. It do not give us any trading experience. I suggest all try to trade your own way do not accept copy trade.

17. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amused

ELKHOLY has much to be proud of ELKHOLY has much to be proud of ELKHOLY has much to be proud of ELKHOLY has much to be proud of ELKHOLY has much to be proud of ELKHOLY has much to be proud of ELKHOLY has much to be proud of ELKHOLY has much to be proud of ELKHOLY has much to be proud of ELKHOLY has much to be proud of ELKHOLY's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      313 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,717 Times in 465 Posts

Default How can I choose Successful trader to copy his trade???

There are many traders within this market how can I choose the best???

19. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
    Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast