• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: samymahrous's - Trading journal

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default samymahrous's - Trading journal

Hello Traders,
      This will be my trading journal, and i will post my daily chances with a Smart Trading strategy.

My Tools:
      1. LWMA 50 Low (Red)
      2. LWMA 50 High (Red)
      3. LWMA100 Low (blue)
      4. LWMA100 High (blue)
      5. SMA 150 Close (Green)
      6. Stochastic 14,5,3 with levels 20,50,80
      7. Price Actions like inside bar, pin bar, engulfing, or false breaks.

Let's start and see

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

GBPCAD H4 :
      The conditions to open a trade is:
      1. The current direction must be with our trade.
      2. We must found a price action returns from any MA, here we have two reversing candles from the red MA.
      3. Stochastic must confirm our trade

So, i went short from current price with stop loss 1.6820, tp1 1.6675, tp2 1.6625
      Last edited by samymahrous; 08-14-2018 at 12:45 AM.

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to samymahrous for this useful post.

forexguy9 (08-16-2018), garra (10-09-2018), loveyo (08-19-2018), Randamahros (11-21-2018), Unregistered (2), Vampire551 (08-14-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

najam786 is a splendid one to behold najam786 is a splendid one to behold najam786 is a splendid one to behold najam786 is a splendid one to behold najam786 is a splendid one to behold najam786 is a splendid one to behold najam786 is a splendid one to behold najam786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1027 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by samymahrous View Post
      Hello Traders,
      This will be my trading journal, and i will post my daily chances with a Smart Trading strategy.

My Tools:
      1. LWMA 50 Low (Red)
      2. LWMA 50 High (Red)
      3. LWMA100 Low (blue)
      4. LWMA100 High (blue)
      5. SMA 150 Close (Green)

Let's start and see

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

GBPCAD H4 :
      2. We must found a price action returns from any MA, here we have two reversing candles from the red MA.

So, i went short from current price with stop loss 1.6820, tp1 1.6675, tp2 1.6625

samymahrous Welcome To The Trading Journal !
      I hope we 'll learn from your experience and You also learn from us. Here many experienced traders are sharing their Good ideas, Trading strategied , Trading History and their achievements. That is not only helps to the other traders but also motivate them. I hope you 'll enjoy here.

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to najam786 for this useful post.

samymahrous (08-14-2018), Unregistered (4)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by najam786 View Post
      samymahrous Welcome To The Trading Journal !
      I hope we 'll learn from your experience and You also learn from us. Here many experienced traders are sharing their Good ideas, Trading strategied , Trading History and their achievements. That is not only helps to the other traders but also motivate them. I hope you 'll enjoy here.
      Thank you my dear, i always hope to learn more about trading, i know that this forum is very effective work environment for us.
      I hope a good profit for all.
      Thanks again and welcome to my trading journal.

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

CADJPY H4 :
      Sell now with stop loss 85.40
      Tp1 : 84.00
      Tp2 : 83.30

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to samymahrous for this useful post.

NumanHaider (08-14-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Dead

Vampire551 is a splendid one to behold Vampire551 is a splendid one to behold Vampire551 is a splendid one to behold Vampire551 is a splendid one to behold Vampire551 is a splendid one to behold Vampire551 is a splendid one to behold Vampire551 is a splendid one to behold Vampire551's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      608 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello Traders,

My Tools:
      1. LWMA 50 Low (Red)
      2. LWMA 50 High (Red)
      3. LWMA100 Low (blue)
      4. LWMA100 High (blue)
      5. SMA 150 Close (Green)

Let's start and see

GBPCAD H4 :

First of all welcome to mt5 Trading journal
      i can see you are you using same strategy as im using but different is i only used 2 moving average to trade and i also using stoshtic oscillator 9.6.14
      but your strategy looking great then mine because i screwd up many times with my own strategy lets see what will be the result of your strategy???

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Vampire551 for this useful post.

Cooldye (08-14-2018), samymahrous (08-14-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vampire551 View Post
      First of all welcome to mt5 Trading journal
      i can see you are you using same strategy as im using but different is i only used 2 moving average to trade and i also using stoshtic oscillator 9.6.14
      but your strategy looking great then mine because i screwd up many times with my own strategy lets see what will be the result of your strategy???
      Thanks for your welcome, i like all moving average strategies, but this one is the best for me, specially in the long term trading.
      welcome to my trading journal anytime my dear.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to samymahrous For This Useful Post:

Cooldye (08-14-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      773 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,781 Times in 539 Posts

Thanks for your welcome, i like all moving average strategies, but this one is the best for me, specially in the long term trading.
      welcome to my trading journal anytime my dear.

You are warm welcome on trading journal section though its too much hot here in my country. Ahhh!!! Just kidding my dear mate. Really you have done a great decision to join on trading journal section which is most popular section in this forum and hope so that we get some better thing from your journal. And we should give thanks to Instaforex and mt5 forum to make us chance to trade.

Weekly bonus has been updated

12. The following 5 users say Thank You to Cooldye for this useful post.

bappy4x (08-14-2018), Nirzana (08-14-2018), samymahrous (08-14-2018), Unregistered (1)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Doh

qmikpl has much to be proud of qmikpl has much to be proud of qmikpl has much to be proud of qmikpl has much to be proud of qmikpl has much to be proud of qmikpl has much to be proud of qmikpl has much to be proud of qmikpl has much to be proud of qmikpl has much to be proud of qmikpl has much to be proud of qmikpl's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      669 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,832 Times in 806 Posts

Thank you my dear, i always hope to learn more about trading, i know that this forum is very effective work environment for us.
      I hope a good profit for all.
      Thanks again and welcome to my trading journal.

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

CADJPY H4 :
      Sell now with stop loss 85.40
      Tp1 : 84.00
      Tp2 : 83.30

Hi you and Wish you success with your strategy here, I also have an interest in the system using a lot of moving average with difren value and that is the same with rainbow style. I have no trade with this pair at the present time but in my analysis, this pair still holds down trend in the next few days.
      [IMG][/IMG]

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to qmikpl for this useful post.

samymahrous (08-14-2018), Unregistered (2), upiter9999 (08-15-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cooldye View Post
      You are warm welcome on trading journal section though its too much hot here in my country. Ahhh!!! Just kidding my dear mate. Really you have done a great decision to join on trading journal section which is most popular section in this forum and hope so that we get some better thing from your journal. And we should give thanks to Instaforex and mt5 forum to make us chance to trade.

Weekly bonus has been updated
      Thanks my dear for your welcome, and you are welcome on the first page in my trading journal, hope you all profit.

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by qmikpl View Post
      Hi you and Wish you success with your strategy here, I also have an interest in the system using a lot of moving average with difren value and that is the same with rainbow style. I have no trade with this pair at the present time but in my analysis, this pair still holds down trend in the next few days.
      [IMG][/IMG]
      welcome to my trading journal, so we have the same thought of the price direction, your words and your chart confirming my analysis by movings, Thank you

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Hello Traders,

My Tools:
      1. LWMA 50 Low (Red)
      2. LWMA 50 High (Red)
      3. LWMA100 Low (blue)
      4. LWMA100 High (blue)
      5. SMA 150 Close (Green)

Let's start and see

GBPCAD H4 :

Now GBPCAD gives me +51 pips
      i will make the trade free risk with moving stop loss at the entry price.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to samymahrous for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Fine

NumanHaider is a splendid one to behold NumanHaider is a splendid one to behold NumanHaider is a splendid one to behold NumanHaider is a splendid one to behold NumanHaider is a splendid one to behold NumanHaider is a splendid one to behold NumanHaider is a splendid one to behold NumanHaider is a splendid one to behold NumanHaider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      671 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

welcome to trading journal and your strategy and sytem is very good and good to understand simple system shows the support and resistance and also the trend direction break out i love moving average indicator after the ichimoku it helps alot to all traders who know that how the moving average is doing only need is that identify the frame which is perfectly following the moving averages best of luck bro i wish you make alot profit here.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to NumanHaider for this useful post.

samymahrous (08-14-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks my dear for your welcome, and you are welcome on the first page in my trading journal, hope you all profit.

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

welcome to my trading journal, so we have the same thought of the price direction, your words and your chart confirming my analysis by movings, Thank you

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Now GBPCAD gives me +51 pips
      i will make the trade free risk with moving stop loss at the entry price.

tp1 +70 pips
      tp2 +120 pips

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by NumanHaider View Post
      welcome to trading journal and your strategy and sytem is very good and good to understand simple system shows the support and resistance and also the trend direction break out i love moving average indicator after the ichimoku it helps alot to all traders who know that how the moving average is doing only need is that identify the frame which is perfectly following the moving averages best of luck bro i wish you make alot profit here.
      Thanks my dear, welcome to the first page in my trading journal, movings is my best ways to think of any trade.
      Have a nice trading week.

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

EURGBP H4:

Buy at market price
      stop loss 0.8884
      take profit 0.8994

20. The Following User Says Thank You to samymahrous For This Useful Post:

aboali (08-15-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast