• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20

Thread: USD/CAD (part 30)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Lonely

Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      231.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: USD/CAD (part 30)

How are you guys doing and hope everyone is doing great. USDCAD is going downward. After consolidation we observed another big bearish move. Here are the reasons.

Technically:
      1-USD H4 short
      2-Drop after the false breakout of double top on daily chart
      3-Likely to making a flag pattern for more continuation to the downside

If you want to capture this setup then watch for inside bar in 4 hour time frame or wait for the breakout of the flag pattern. This is not an investment advice. It is my point of view. Adjust your stop loss according to your money management or account size.

Keep an eye and happy trading!
      Name:  USDCADH4.png
Views: 37
Size:  33.9 KB

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Abdul Wahid For This Useful Post:

jakjak (12-13-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Angelic

Feny will become famous soon enough Feny's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

USD / CAD on Friday's trading session last weekend (07/12) declined from the opening level of 1.3376, and closed at the level of 1.3321. Most likely, the decline will continue during this week because the price looks very saturated at the point of purchase.

In terms of H4, we can confirm that at present prices have experienced a sharp decline, and are currently making consolidation as a form of retest for continued decline. Most likely, we can see a reversal from the Fibo level 50.0 to 38.2.

---------- Post added 12-11-2018 at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was 12-10-2018 at 07:11 PM ----------

USD / CAD yesterday's trading session (10/12) rose from the opening level of 1.3329, and closed at the level of 1.3393. Most likely, the price will still rise further, because there is no resistance from the seller at the last candle.

From the technical side of H4, we can see that currently USD / CAD has experienced a sharp rise again, and starts from a very strong demand level. There are 2 possibilities that will occur, the price will be rejected and a drastic decline from the current level (after the consolidation is complete), or the price will increase from the consolidation.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Feny For This Useful Post:

jakjak (12-13-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Caprice will become famous soon enough Caprice's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Name:  uc.png
Views: 30
Size:  109.9 KB
      The price is trading on the middle line of the Bollinger and probability of a price fall is high.
      1.3460 is a strong resistance level
      1.3355 is a weak support level
      1.3040 is a strong support level
      The trend is upward but as part of the correction we will move further down.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Angelic

Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

USD / CAD in yesterday's trading session (11/12) experienced a slight decline from the opening level of 1.3393, and closed at the level of 1.3365. Even though a slight decrease has been seen, the power is still very small so we can't sell right now.

From the technical side of H4, we can see that USD / CAD has decreased, although this has not meant a reversal. So, we can see whether there is a retest breakout pattern or not. If there is, then the sell can be done when the retest occurs.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Angelic

Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

USD / CAD yesterday's trading session (13/12) experienced a slight increase, and only ended with a doji candle around the level of 1.3345. Most likely, the current increase will end with a sharp rejection because there is a Gap Up on the lower time frame.

We can see in the H4 timeframe that there is a slight Gap Up that goes directly to the supply level 1.3387 to 1.3425. So, when there is a bearish reversal candle, we can sell the entry with a stop loss above the level of 1.3442.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

elmister is a glorious beacon of light elmister is a glorious beacon of light elmister is a glorious beacon of light elmister is a glorious beacon of light elmister is a glorious beacon of light elmister is a glorious beacon of light elmister's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The pair of USD CAD offers positive attempts after stepping on the support of the rising channel and the price gets continuous positive support from the 50 moving average, waiting for further rise during the upcoming sessions, noting that the penetration of 1.3382 will enhance the chances of a rising wave extension of about 1.3500.
      Be aware that breaking 1.3330 and steadiness without it will stop the proposed upward wave and lead the price to shift downward

مركز الخليج
      elmister's trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,652 Times in 678 Posts

Analysis for USDCAD(4H time frame) :

Pair name: USDCAD

Time Frame: 4H time frame

Indicator: Zigzag

First have a look the chart first:

Name:  USDCADH4.png
Views: 379
Size:  42.4 KB

From the chart the current price of this pair is 1.3381, as I remember the 1 week before ago there was a long downtrend with USDCAD and that time I got more than 100 pips trading with this pair,

Actually that movement was due to CAD news though last week we did not see much movement with this pair, but coming week there will be some big movement with this pair, though USD looks being stronger, but after opening the market the price looks making downtrend and after few interval the price will again pull back to upwards, for long term traders I am looking here some buying chances with this pair, Good day everyone.

10. The following 9 users say Thank You to Nirzana for this useful post.

Unregistered (9)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5,160.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,351 Times in 2,683 Posts

USDCAD ANALYSIS :-

As per my analysis USDCAD pair is in a bullish trend

In both H4 and Daily timeframe ,the pair is well above the 200 EMA

Here the USD is gaining its strength when compared to the CAD slowly but yes the road is not too smooth as in daily timeframe its seen that there may be a bounce from the 1.3270- 80 level .Here its seen a clear upperbullish channel is being intact .

On H4 timeframe ,the pair is showing the same momentum ,its seen in a triangle pattern and there is a chance of moving upward direction of about 100-120 pips.

If the pair goes down from this level ,there is a good chance to re-enter the market at 1.3180 level and here the stoploss would be 1.3030 level.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Angelic

Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

USD / CAD at the Friday trading session last weekend (14/12) experienced a slight increase from the opening level of 1.3347, and closed at the level of 1.3381. Most likely, this increase might end if the price can breakdown the consolidation area, or it can rise again.

From the technical side of H4, we can see that currently USD / CAD is consolidating. But it looks like this consolidation will go upwards. But, there is still a possibility for prices to decline, because currently prices are very close to the supply area.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Angelic

Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

USD / CAD in the trading session yesterday (17/12) experienced a slight increase from the opening level of 1.3379, and closed at the level of 1.3404. Today, prices are likely to be consolidated, and may end with further increases.

From the technical side of H4 at the moment, it appears that consolidation is taking place right at the supply level 1.3387 to 1.3425. Most likely, the increase will occur if the consolidation level breaks the price. Conversely, prices will tend to decline if they can go down and out of the supply level.

Reply to Thread
    Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20