• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion: Contest of the Best Answers - Round 4 (22.08 - 22.10.2018). End

I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,986.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,133 Times in 8,472 Posts

Default Discussion: Contest of the Best Answers - Round 4 (22.08 - 22.10.2018). End

Dear friends,

We are welcome you to take part in our Contest of the Best Answer! We hope you will appreciate our new contest which can be held on a regular basis later.

You are invited to become a forex expert and answer various questions or act as a curious hunter for financial-related information. Indeed, people who have the most valuable source of information will surely achieve success. The Contest of the Best Answers stands out from our other contests due to a solid set of $5,000 cash prizes (the current average prize is $5 per one good post) that is available for full withdrawal. We are waiting for your challenging questions and informative answers!

Post your answer in the question thread or please open 1 new thread for each question that you want to ask.

Sample Question: What is Forex?
      all in the form of questions, not statements, wrong example: Trading Parameters

Remember, the answer must be at least 500 characters long!

Rules of Best Answer Contest can be found here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...e-Best-Answers).

Post your thread here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...x-Encyclopedia

Invite your famous scriptwriter to participate in the "Contest of the Best Answers" and get 25% of their prize that you can withdraw! Your affiliate link is readily available in your profile page.

Thanks  

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Phantom Assassin will become famous soon enough Phantom Assassin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

That is really amazing $5k prize and fully withdrawable monies.
      I will participate this contest!

Thanks  

4. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Chummy Josh is an unknown quantity at this point Chummy Josh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am here, and will surely shine

Thanks  

6. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

ali86 is an unknown quantity at this point ali86's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

How to participate, I'm confused because I'm still new in here.
      I read i must thank 20 and I already did thank 20 posts. So when will I get the money?
      I'm not good with much reading. Please

Thanks  

8. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      MT5 Super Moderator
      I am:
      Devilish

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,066 Times in 7,290 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ali86 View Post
      How to participate, I'm confused because I'm still new in here.
      Rules 1.4. All participants of the forum (hereinafter Participants) are allowed to enter the contest.

I read i must thank 20 and I already did thank 20 posts. So when will I get the money?
      Round 4 is start at Aug 22 and finished October 22nd.

I'm not good with much reading. Please
      I don't think so you're like that, your english is good.
      You need to burn your spirit and motivated yourself.

Good luck mate, enjoy the contest and do not forget to invite your friends (Get 25% of their prize that you can withdraw!).

Thanks  

10. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Hot

Tanvir521 will become famous soon enough Tanvir521's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it is really nice to have round 4 of Best answer contest.we r glad to get it again dear mod.
      Dear mod, i have lil bit problem face whether i get the thread for answer to it?
      Actually am a professional trader but um really new here so some of area over here i can't use. it like when i type something and gonna send it to other or mod it showing u can't send message publicly so um wondering that where i can type for help or where i can type if i have anything got to know.
      Ik it's kind of silly to post this type of things on here but really dear trust me i need help so i have i no way to reach u guys that's why am doing this one so that i can reach u guys.
      if i made mistake um apologies to u guys.
      and after all i wanna say i'll be glad to being part of this contest thanks!

Thanks  

12. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,496.04 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,314 Times in 2,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTrader79 View Post
      Dear friends,

We are welcome you to take part in our Contest of the Best Answer! We hope you will appreciate our new contest which can be held on a regular basis later.

You are invited to become a forex expert and answer various questions or act as a curious hunter for financial-related information. Indeed, people who have the most valuable source of information will surely achieve success. The Contest of the Best Answers stands out from our other contests due to a solid set of $5,000 cash prizes (the current average prize is $5 per one good post) that is available for full withdrawal. We are waiting for your challenging questions and informative answers!

Post your answer in the question thread or please open 1 new thread for each question that you want to ask.

Sample Question: What is Forex?
      all in the form of questions, not statements, wrong example: Trading Parameters

Remember, the answer must be at least 500 characters long!

Rules of Best Answer Contest can be found here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...e-Best-Answers).

Post your thread here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...x-Encyclopedia

Invite your famous scriptwriter to participate in the "Contest of the Best Answers" and get 25% of their prize that you can withdraw! Your affiliate link is readily available in your profile page.
      Many many thanks InstaForex broker, mt5 Forum, all Moderators sir, Super Moderator sir to continue "Best Answer Contest" for us. I think it's really helpful for us because it's really great opportunity to learn many things and earn real money. Again thank you.

Thanks  

14. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

sunlight is on a distinguished road sunlight's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      59.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi Admin , I didnot receive any bonus for the second Round for August .

Thanks  

16. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      In_Love

bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      705.29 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,006 Times in 866 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sunlight View Post
      I think that we should wait patiently, because This round result has not been announced yet. So, everyone will get his prize after that...

Thanks  

18. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      MT5 Super Moderator
      I am:
      Devilish

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,066 Times in 7,290 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sunlight View Post
      We will immediately announce all the winner of the 3rd round contest, please be patience guys.

Well, let's see your profile first.
      Thanks 13

Your Thanks to other members is only 13.

Then please check this rules:
      Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTrader79 View Post
      3.2.1. At the moment of the contest termination, a Participant should leave a like next to any posted answer from the top-3 posts of a contest theme for at least 20 contest themes. The top-3 answers are determined by a number of likes within a theme.
      3.2.2. A Participant should give a like to a post included in the top-3 answers during a week after this post was created. A Participant should put a "like/thanks" in at least 20 themes so that a post will be considered appropriate for purposes specified in paragraph 3.2.1. If a Participant is late and puts a like to a post from the top-3 answers later than a week after its publication, this like will not be taken into account in the tally of likes for top-3 answers.
      Regards.

Thanks  

20. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
    21. lamborghini
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      377.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,707 Times in 716 Posts

Best answer round 3 prize money credited. Thanks Instaforex and MT5 forum.

Name:  best.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  87.6 KB

Thanks  

23. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
    Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast