• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Discussion: Contest of the Best Answers - Round 4 (22.08 - 22.10.2018). End

I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,986.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,133 Times in 8,472 Posts

Default Discussion: Contest of the Best Answers - Round 4 (22.08 - 22.10.2018). End

Dear friends,

We are welcome you to take part in our Contest of the Best Answer! We hope you will appreciate our new contest which can be held on a regular basis later.

You are invited to become a forex expert and answer various questions or act as a curious hunter for financial-related information. Indeed, people who have the most valuable source of information will surely achieve success. The Contest of the Best Answers stands out from our other contests due to a solid set of $5,000 cash prizes (the current average prize is $5 per one good post) that is available for full withdrawal. We are waiting for your challenging questions and informative answers!

Post your answer in the question thread or please open 1 new thread for each question that you want to ask.

Sample Question: What is Forex?
      all in the form of questions, not statements, wrong example: Trading Parameters

Remember, the answer must be at least 500 characters long!

Rules of Best Answer Contest can be found here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...e-Best-Answers).

Post your thread here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...x-Encyclopedia

Invite your famous scriptwriter to participate in the "Contest of the Best Answers" and get 25% of their prize that you can withdraw! Your affiliate link is readily available in your profile page.

Thanks  

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      Inspired

Muhammad Saeed is on a distinguished road Muhammad Saeed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Round 4 is a great chance wow. I will also participate and invite my friends to participate i will try my best and will win

Thanks  

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

ali0111 is on a distinguished road ali0111's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear this is the best way of incorregement of members to participate the in this contast and share there experience and knowledge to others and this is the best for trader how participate and they can with draw his prices as winner I think this type of contast held on weekly and daily biases.

Thanks  

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Fine

Meer is on a distinguished road Meer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Another round Bundle oF Thanks to mt5 again!
      It is really great contest. I will invite my Relative to
      participate This is great news for all members, absolutely great think to earn money fully

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Wow this is a great news
      Bundle oF Thanks mt5
      Best of luck All Member 👈👈

Thanks  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,306 Times in 3,067 Posts

Round 4 has ended. So sad since I don't post much. The only reason is laziness

Thanks  

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Welaza is an unknown quantity at this point Welaza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks

---------- Post added at 06:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 AM ----------

Earning money om mt5 good for me

Thanks  

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Zeeshan Ahmed will become famous soon enough Zeeshan Ahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      35.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I'm participating in this contest's 4th round. I have some basic understanding of rules.
      I need to give 3 thanks each in at least 20 theards.
      I need to give at least 10 answers of other member's theards.
      I need to ask at least 1 question.

I want to ask that i need to ask questions in every round? I mean today 4th round will end and next I need to ask 1 question again or previous question is enough for all the upcoming rounds.

Thanks  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,302.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,244 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeshan Ahmed View Post
      I'm participating in this contest's 4th round. I have some basic understanding of rules.
      I need to give 3 thanks each in at least 20 theards.
      I need to give at least 10 answers of other member's theards.
      I need to ask at least 1 question.

I want to ask that i need to ask questions in every round? I mean today 4th round will end and next I need to ask 1 question again or previous question is enough for all the upcoming rounds.
      you need To Ask Questions In every Round Even if You made one Question only So when the Round ends You need To Make New questions In the new Round Because your previous questions are The Questions of The Previous Round only and there Is an Important thing You Must ensure it And it is that :

- your Question Hasn't been moved to another section
      - or is Deleted because it is a repeated Question .

Thanks  

10. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
    Closed Thread
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5