• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Can internet banking be done from internet cafe or private computers ?

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Khurram329 will become famous soon enough Khurram329 will become famous soon enough Khurram329's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      171 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes internet banking can be done from anywhere and every where from any part of the world from any computer but however there are some common reasons or common mistakes due to which people are really getting different losses and different mistakes every one of us knows how to do internet banking but I think that internet cafe has not a secure internet connection and it is also on public networks of internet which do not give proper encryption due to which your bank account can be hacked and anyone of the hackers out there can make infinite transactions without being noticed.

2. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5266 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,896 Times in 1,369 Posts

Of Course Yes Because Internet Banking Always be Secured From The Bank By Some Steps And I have One and To open it i need To :

- Enter My Password .
      - Then they send a message to me on my mobile with another password i have to enter it to access my account .
      - Then i Can open it to show my balance and if i want to make any transaction They always Send Me another password on my mobile to reenter it .

So i see that this is very secure and even if we opened our account via Private Computers or Internet Cafe there will not be any Problem Because no one Can use our account without having our password and our Mobile and So only Don't Leave Your Password and your mobile with any one Then There's no any thing you have to worry about it But if your Internet banking doesn't has these Features That Secure it Via Your Mobile and Your strong password Don't open it From any strange Place .

Banned
      I am:
      Innocent

Mustansir Hussain is a splendid one to behold Mustansir Hussain is a splendid one to behold Mustansir Hussain is a splendid one to behold Mustansir Hussain is a splendid one to behold Mustansir Hussain is a splendid one to behold Mustansir Hussain is a splendid one to behold Mustansir Hussain is a splendid one to behold Mustansir Hussain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      551 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes dear internet banking can be done from everywhere i mean from the other computers and mobile phones if our computer or mobile is not working than we should use the internet cafe but remember one thing your account should be secured

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Dead

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3587 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,955 Times in 1,984 Posts

Default Re: Can internet banking be done from internet cafe or private computers ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex View Post
      Can internet banking be done from internet cafe or private computers ?
      Internet banking can be done from internet cafe or from private computer both. But if you are thinking of security then you should prefer private computer. Because internet cafe is a public place and bank is a private things. If anyone can hack your pin code then hacker can easily access your account. Even the owner of the internet cafe can make this hacking. That's why it's better to avoid login your internet banking from any internet cafe. Internet cafe is for normal uses not for private uses. If you have security concern then you should use your smartphone or personal computer. Even many experts suggests that never use open free WiFi on public place. It will cause insecurity of your private things such as internet banking. So, it's safe to use own smartphone or PC.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Shollybright will become famous soon enough Shollybright will become famous soon enough Shollybright's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Can internet banking be done from internet cafe or private computers ?

Yes, it can be done anywhere and everywhere, and that is the reason it is called Internet banking. In as much the INTERNET aspect is involved, we are good to go. It can be accessed both on our mobile phones and the computers. And it can be done at the cyber cafe too, but it is not advisable to do so due to the risk attached to it. Computers in the cyber cafe are meant for the public use, for this reason, our account details could be revealed to the subsequent users of the computers. But in an instance of urgency that we have to make use of a cyber cafe or the gadgets of friends or family members, we must endeavour to log out our details and avoid to reveal our passwords to others.

7. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

preferito has a spectacular aura about preferito has a spectacular aura about preferito's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      235 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Internet banking can be done with any device, provided it has an internet connection. Such device can either be your personal computer or through a cyber cafe. But due to the sensitive nature of the transaction it is advisable that you do not use a public computer to undertake such. Infact you do not need computer to undertake internet banking. You can use your mobile device provided it has an internet connection. This is more safer and more mobile. Even with the use of mobile device it is advisable that you do not share same mobile device with other users or better still, do not login your details on another person's mobile device. Internet banking is now very easy because all you need to do is to download the application needed on your mobile device. This can be gotten from the Google play store or on the website of the financial institution you are using.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4151 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,109 Times in 594 Posts

As long as the banking platform of your bank can be accessed via web browser, you can conduct banking transaction through any computer, tablet or smart phone that have internet access. So, in the event that your home computer cannot be used to conduct banking transactions, or you cannot use your android device with the banking app, you can still access your bank through a web browser in any other computer connected to the internet.

Internet banking can be done from a cyber cafe, but you need to be aware of the security implications. It is important to be careful to ensure that you do not leave your banking details on the public computer, such that a fraudulent third party can access your bank account through it, thereby compromising your bank account.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1436 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,749 Times in 1,549 Posts

You called it "internet banking", i believe that is supposed to be accessed on the private computers or gadgets of all sorts. Cyber cafe is a public place, and their internet accessibility is not protected, although, some wise users can still use a browser that enables private browsing, but that is still not totally reliable. We should not jeopardize the safety of our bank accounts by going to "Cafes" or even using the public "WiFi" to access our bank accounts. Also, even if we will use our private computer for the accessing of our "internet banking", i strongly suggest that we use a "Paid Antivirus" on that computer, that is what will help us to keep our bank account safe.

11. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1759 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,610 Times in 1,418 Posts

It is called Internet banking because it can work with any gadget be it laptop, desktop computer, tablets and phones, be it public or private provided it has network connection. Network connection is the main requirement for internet banking. So therefore internet banking can be done from internet cafe and private computers. When using a public internet cafe to run your internet banking, ensure that it is from a secured network
      provider so that your password and login details would not be stolen and use to fraud you by stealing money from your account. Also when using a public internet cafe for internet bank make sure that you don't click the save password and login so that someone else cannot have access to your personal bank account and also make sure to clear browsing cookies as this would erase completely all the history of your transaction without leaving a trace.

Using a private computer is very safe and easy because you alone have access to the computer, so you can easily use it for your internet banking and it works fine.

13. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

ibikunle has a spectacular aura about ibikunle has a spectacular aura about ibikunle has a spectacular aura about ibikunle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,272 Times in 358 Posts

Internet banking can be done from the cyber Cafe and so is in our private homes computer.
      But it shouldn't be done in such both a ways.

When It codes to banking we are always with sensitive information which if leaked to the third party or can be dangerous for our bank account.

And when we make use of cyber Cafe computer system for such a banking transaction we could be expose to threat of scam.
      Some cyber Cafe are being monitored and can be easily hacked because it's a public computer.

So it's Far better and more secure to use private computer for banking transactions so as to be safe from all those hackers. And keep our money safe.

15. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
    Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast