• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 11 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Oriakhiebillz's trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,062 Times in 2,971 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oriakhiebillz View Post
      Trade update

Hello guys, yesterday I entered a sell position for usdjpy as at the time I updated you guys and my trade went well and my target was hit.

Today I am monitoring Usdcad for a chance to buy the pair, price has successfully covered the gap created at the beginning of the week and more upward movement is expected as dollar continue to consolidate. I would wait for confirmation after the release of NFP and Cad unemployment rate since these are two big news that can determine the trend for the pair
      Nice spot for your sell position mate your trade runs with profit on USD/JPY. JPY strengthened after BoJ gave statement if there were no problems for the current policy and is still within tolerance of up to 10 years. In a few minutes NFP and unemployment rate will be released, hopefully you get the desired target.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

penuelophir (10-09-2018), Unregistered (3)

3. Lamboghini
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,419 Times in 952 Posts

Today i would be starting my this week trade and my pair of interest is the Usdcad after the pair covered the gap of last week market open then price continue to go higher but couldn't stay above 1.3000.
      Yesterday's candle stick made a long head on daily chart which shows some bearish pressure, price is heading back to the support at 1.2890 region so I would sell at 1.2957 and my take profit is 1.2900. I hope my target would be achieve today.
      Attached Images  

5. The following 6 users say Thank You to Oriakhiebillz for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (10-14-2018), kkk30 (10-09-2018), mooroo (10-12-2018), penuelophir (10-09-2018), ralph (10-09-2018), shadi (10-12-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,555 Times in 3,106 Posts

Today i would be starting my this week trade and my pair of interest is the Usdcad after the pair covered the gap of last week market open then price continue to go higher but couldn't stay above 1.3000.
      Yesterday's candle stick made a long head on daily chart which shows some bearish pressure, price is heading back to the support at 1.2890 region so I would sell at 1.2957 and my take profit is 1.2900. I hope my target would be achieve today.
      I see the same thing because my trading system has started pointing to the downward direction and I believe that the price action would start moving in the bearish mode now, but I am looking for the opportunity to start selling it on a 15 minutes time frame and the possible place likely the price would come to is the 1.2895 area.

Name:  chart469.png
Views: 35
Size:  30.2 KB
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

blackberry10 (10-11-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (10-14-2018), Oriakhiebillz (10-14-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amused

Mr X is a glorious beacon of light Mr X is a glorious beacon of light Mr X is a glorious beacon of light Mr X is a glorious beacon of light Mr X is a glorious beacon of light Mr X is a glorious beacon of light Mr X's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you are right and i am agree with you and i hope you earn very good and learn also very good and i am happy to see your hard work on your chart and i hope you earn very good.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr X For This Useful Post:

Oriakhiebillz (10-14-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

kkk30 is a name known to all kkk30 is a name known to all kkk30 is a name known to all kkk30 is a name known to all kkk30 is a name known to all kkk30 is a name known to all kkk30's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The gold price fluctuates around the 1190.00 level since the morning and still below it, while stochastic continues to lose positive resolve, let's continue to weigh the downward trend of the day, whose following objectives are at 1180.00 and 1160.00, while recalling the importance of persistence without 1208.40 to achieve the proposed goals.

مركز الخليج

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to kkk30 for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (10-14-2018), Oriakhiebillz (10-14-2018), Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ralph is just really nice ralph is just really nice ralph is just really nice ralph is just really nice ralph's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      55.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, your analysis is correct is thesame as my own analysis, the pair usdcad is continue its long trend this and is likely to buy till the end of this month,kindly stay in the market,you will make money on this pair.

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to ralph for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (10-14-2018), Oriakhiebillz (10-14-2018)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

shadi will become famous soon enough shadi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friend, good greeting and yet.
      I have read your analysis about the USD/CAD pair, which seems logical by the way, and I have benefited from it a lot.
      Now if we take a quick look at the podium we will find that the pair stands at Point 1.30075, and I think that in a way to land to score at the candle 1.29238, the pair is expected to continue to land until the 1.27800 candle, so we are waiting here for signals sold to this pair.
      I hope to be successful in this analysis, and my wishes for you good luck.

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Hello and welcome, mate.
      I saw your analysis of the USD/CAD pair, and I gave him a quick look at the podium, and I found it really reasonable.
      I see that since the pair is now standing at point 1.30306, the pair is expected to fall to area 1.29266, and he will probably continue to drop to the next bottom at point 1.27856.
      Good luck to all

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to shadi for this useful post.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

mooroo is on a distinguished road mooroo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The US dollar pair against the Canadian dollar shows some slight downward slope to approach the 1.3000 level test, coupled with stochastic access to the outskirts of the oversold areas, which is a positive stimulus waiting to contribute the price to resume the upward trend, which targets the 1.3128 level as a station Next Main.

Therefore, we will keep our expectations for the upward trend supported by the moving average of 50 unless the levels of 1.2965 1.2923 are broken and without them stable.

The range of trading expected for the day between 1.2965 support and 1.3123 resistance

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to mooroo for this useful post.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,419 Times in 952 Posts

It's another new week and we all are getting ready for the market again as we would be back in action in few hours time.
      Last week I was quite busy with other offline task that I couldn't really trade and the only trade I took which was Usdcad did hit my stop as I was unable to monitor it and lock it at break-even when I had the chance.
      This week I would be very active in the market and I would always provide updates on how my trading went, do stay tuned and I wish everyone a successful trading week.

19. The following 11 users say Thank You to Oriakhiebillz for this useful post.

Ambitious (10-14-2018), amiron56 (10-14-2018), Honey Bee (10-14-2018), kemo87 (10-14-2018), midoo (10-14-2018), newdream365 (10-14-2018), penuelophir (10-14-2018), Unregistered (4)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1533.86 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,237 Times in 607 Posts

It's another new week and we all are getting ready for the market again as we would be back in action in few hours time.
      Last week I was quite busy with other offline task that I couldn't really trade and the only trade I took which was Usdcad did hit my stop as I was unable to monitor it and lock it at break-even when I had the chance.
      This week I would be very active in the market and I would always provide updates on how my trading went, do stay tuned and I wish everyone a successful trading week.
      Guys, Coming week will be favoring you to forget the last week frustration. Life is not smooth, It has a lot of variation and flexibility. Last week was great for me. About I made 40$ profit by the several trading accounts. Through bonus account i made 19$ profit. I was with fundamental and technical analysis, but few confusions I have that still my bonus account, withdraw still under process which I gave prior to on last Friday.

21. The following 2 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

Mr,adam (10-14-2018), Unregistered (1)

Reply to Thread
    Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 11 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast