MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

kemo87 will become famous soon enough kemo87's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oriakhiebillz View Post
      It's another new week and we all are getting ready for the market again as we would be back in action in few hours time.
      Last week I was quite busy with other offline task that I couldn't really trade and the only trade I took which was Usdcad did hit my stop as I was unable to monitor it and lock it at break-even when I had the chance.
      This week I would be very active in the market and I would always provide updates on how my trading went, do stay tuned and I wish everyone a successful trading week.
      GBP The price of the pair confirmed its hold on the uptrend with a new positive close around 148.75, stability of the initial support at 147.75 supports the attempt to buy the price for a new positive momentum during the current period so that it can reach the initial barrier of 149.78 and beyond it will confirm its targeting to new positive levels started from 150.45 and 151.70.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,419 Times in 952 Posts

Hello everyone hope you all are doing great in the Market and ripping the pips.
      Today I would be going short on Usdchf as per daily chart analysis, where price got stuck at a significant resistance region at 0.9950 and it has began to move down already. This week usdchf would be bearish so am opening a long term sell position for the trade. opening price is 0.9890 and my target is 100pips but anything that happens I would be closing latest at the close of this week market.
      Attached Images  

3. The following 7 users say Thank You to Oriakhiebillz for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (Today), fightforfun(fff) (Today), midoo (Today), penuelophir (Today), Unregistered (2), zahid4x (Today)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Fine

fightforfun(fff) is a jewel in the rough fightforfun(fff) is a jewel in the rough fightforfun(fff) is a jewel in the rough fightforfun(fff)'s Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Today I would be going short on Usdchf as per daily chart analysis, where price got stuck at a significant resistance region at 0.9950 and it has began to move down already. This week usdchf would be bearish so am opening a long term sell position for the trade. opening price is 0.9890 and my target is 100pips but anything that happens I would be closing latest at the close of this week market.
      Hello mate , however USD/CHF had a bearish price action from resistance region on daily from 2 weeks ago , it still moves horizontally and it looks so boring . i also think
      that you will get your target if the price broke downside the black correction shown on 1 H chart , it is very good that you entered with small lot because the view still
      not very clear , good luck mate.

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to fightforfun(fff) for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (Today), Oriakhiebillz (Today), zahid4x (Today)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3707.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,444 Times in 2,712 Posts

USDCHF pair current trend looking downward and i think you take the right decision, for long term you can easily go on sell side, i also check daily chart it now come back from previous top level, so that i think this pair will go down more and i think you can easily achieve your targeted pips from this pair, best of luck mate for your trade.

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (Today), fightforfun(fff) (Today), midoo (Today), Oriakhiebillz (Today)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,555 Times in 3,106 Posts

I am still going to favour the downward movement on the USDCHF because it have broken the trend line for me and it is would want to test the support level again and if it breaks it then it would go a lot more downward from where the price is sitting at this time. I am looking at the possibilities of the price getting to the 0.9800.

Name:  chart485.png
Views: 10
Size:  28.7 KB
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (Today), fightforfun(fff) (Today), midoo (Today), Oriakhiebillz (Today)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,062 Times in 2,971 Posts

Seeing the time you open sell position then you will get profit if you close your position before USD/CHF moves upward. The price currently has moved upward almost to 0.9000 and it looks like CHF is back weakening. Hope your trade is in accordance with your wishes and you get profit.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

11. The following 5 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

fightforfun(fff) (Today), jeryco (Today), midoo (Today), Oriakhiebillz (Today), Unregistered (1)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

midoo will become famous soon enough midoo will become famous soon enough midoo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Still faces a dollar pair resistance franc around 1.0005 levels – 1.005
      Based on that we expect to test the dollar pair of the franc level 1.0005 – 1.005 and then re-decline back to the 0.9856 support level again
      The alternative scenario is to penetrate the dollar pair of the 1.005 level franc up to test the level 1.02
      Resistance: 1.0005 – 1.005 – 1.02
      Support: 0.9856 – 0.9792 – 0.9699
      Direction: Accidental

مركز الخليج

13. The Following User Says Thank You to midoo For This Useful Post:

14. lamborghini
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3319.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,599 Times in 736 Posts

Personally I think the weakness been exhibited by CHF would make that pair hard to fall because CHF is currently under going some form of weakness, but this is forex and anything can happen but keep your trading plan in mind and you could sell when prices pushes higher just incase the bull power is more.

Reply to Thread
    Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 13 16 17 18