• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 83 86 87 88

Thread: blackberry10's - Trading journal

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

mooroo has a spectacular aura about mooroo has a spectacular aura about mooroo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: blackberry10's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by blackberry10 View Post
      i want update my trade. i already close my trade. thanks friends for your feedback. My expectation EURUSD can climb more. but i take safe ways to take first my profit on this trade. I think that good enough for todays profit for now.
      Attachment 94295

In the name of God the Most gracious the most merciful the euro pair shows some slight upward slope to a little distance from the 1.1300 level, while the moving average continues 50 negative pressure on the price, so that the bearish trend scenario remains effective today, relying on stability below the 1.1443 level, recalling that our goal The following main extends to 1.1181.

The range of trading expected for the day between 1.1220 support and 1.1400 resistance

Thanks  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mooroo For This Useful Post:

blackberry10 (12-12-2018)

3. lamborghini
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

amine ff is just really nice amine ff is just really nice amine ff is just really nice amine ff is just really nice amine ff is just really nice amine ff's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,391 Times in 572 Posts

The British pound initially tried to offset some of its losses during Tuesday's session, but it turned with rumors that Teresa May may face a vote of no confidence. In addition, it is likely to be difficult to negotiate with the EU, now that it has been forced to postpone the vote on the BRICCET agreement. I think it is a matter of time before the pound retreated again, and I think that the level of 1.27 at the top contains a lot of resistance. Level 1.25 offers a great deal of support, but I think that the candle formed during the day shows the continuation of the hammer reflected, and I still think that we will be heading towards the 1.22 at the bottom based on the triangulation of the descending triangle at the top.

Thanks  

5. The following 8 users say Thank You to amine ff for this useful post.

ashraff (Yesterday), blackberry10 (12-12-2018), Unregistered (6)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Youcefstyles is a splendid one to behold Youcefstyles is a splendid one to behold Youcefstyles is a splendid one to behold Youcefstyles is a splendid one to behold Youcefstyles is a splendid one to behold Youcefstyles is a splendid one to behold Youcefstyles is a splendid one to behold Youcefstyles is a splendid one to behold Youcefstyles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,013 Times in 464 Posts

Hello everyone. Thanks for your feedback. Today i only trade on EURUSD and also entry at USDCHF at 0.9960 which is i saw a good chance to reentry again

Here, i already enter from last night for yesterday. i already move stoploss to entry level. I enter this trade based on technical stoch and Fibonacci only.I think this trade will hit TP soon
      Attachment 94290
      Attachment 94291
      Good job mate , i think you are very deciplined trader and this is the most hard thing to learn it on this market , i guess you are using indicarors to entry the trade and fibonacci levels to place your targets , i use fibo levels on my trading too and i find it very helpful to chose the TP level , you must add more level in you fibonacci tool like 138.2 , 150 ... etc , this is very strong level to catch a reversal level or place our tp , good luck

Thanks  

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to Youcefstyles for this useful post.

ashraff (Yesterday), blackberry10 (12-13-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Chatty

blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,610 Times in 595 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Youcefstyles View Post
      Good job mate , i think you are very deciplined trader and this is the most hard thing to learn it on this market , i guess you are using indicarors to entry the trade and fibonacci levels to place your targets , i use fibo levels on my trading too and i find it very helpful to chose the TP level , you must add more level in you fibonacci tool like 138.2 , 150 ... etc , this is very strong level to catch a reversal level or place our tp , good luck
      Thanks for your information. I also have add some point like 80 and 124 level in my fibo based on my scalping tradings systems. i will spare some of my times today to shared my scalping technique in my journal if anyone interested to learns or want gained more knowledge.

Name:  photo_2018-12-13_13-50-36.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  29.4 KB
      Forex+learn+knowledge+experience= make money

Thanks  

9. The following 5 users say Thank You to blackberry10 for this useful post.

ashraff (Yesterday), Benzone (12-13-2018), forexianz (12-13-2018), FxBD (12-13-2018), Youcefstyles (12-13-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      326.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,226 Times in 995 Posts

Thanks for your information. I also have add some point like 80 and 124 level in my fibo based on my scalping tradings systems. i will spare some of my times today to shared my scalping technique in my journal if anyone interested to learns or want gained more knowledge.

Attachment 94353

I want to guess you are making headway with your fibo based,Is the scalping aspect really fetching you something ? I do scalp too ,but not often .The market is really unpredictable ,traders need to be smart ,if he must get anything out of the market. .Do enjoy the rest of your trading week.

Thanks  

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to Benzone for this useful post.

blackberry10 (12-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Chatty

blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Benzone View Post
      I want to guess you are making headway with your fibo based,Is the scalping aspect really fetching you something ? I do scalp too ,but not often .The market is really unpredictable ,traders need to be smart ,if he must get anything out of the market. .Do enjoy the rest of your trading week.
      I was doing scalping only with small account and contest account. My main account was based on day swing systems. As for this month i was not doing too much long terms trading because i want to wait for next years to start on long terms trade. So, now, my trade for long terms only USDCHF and that setup was set up on november 2018. So, to fill my times, i was scalping to avoid me doing some high risk in my main account

Thanks  

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Chatty

Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello everyone. Today i was promise that i will share my scalping trading systems in this journal. But first at all, this system was taught by my master and he was teach for free for this systems. Anyone that want to learn, make sure to test and practice it first before apply to real trading, because this was 100% technical.

Introduction.
      This systems only use two important things for entry and exit
      1. Stochastic oscillator
      2. Fibonacci retracement

additional : 50 EMA

its also can use like this

timeframe use
      M5 - M15 - scalping
      M30 - H1 - Intraday
      H4 - Daily - Swing

==================================
      First.
      Stochastic setting. Refer picture below
      Name:  photo_2018-12-14_15-05-19.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  18.6 KB
      Name:  photo_2018-12-14_15-05-13.jpg
Size:  20.8 KB
      Name:  photo_2018-12-14_15-05-25.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  21.9 KB

Then its will appear like this
      Name:  photo_2018-12-14_15-07-15.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  63.1 KB

Second
      Fibo setting.
      - Just follow default setting. Then add 2 more level.(refer picture below)
      1. 80level
      2. 124level
      Name:  photo_2018-12-14_15-09-07.jpg
Size:  48.6 KB

ok done for setting up. Will continue for next post
      ========================================

Thanks  

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Chatty

Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Function

Stoch function : to detect early Buy/Sell signal

*How to use the stoch as an early sell / buy signal

● first touch stoch level 95 = Sell Signal

● first touch stoch level 5 = Buy Signal

● your eyes will need to be sensitive to identifying the initial sell signal or buy signal early

● WARNING !!!!
      SIGNAL FROM STOCH IS FOR EARLY SIGNAL ONLY = NOT FOR ENTRY POSITION

For example
      Name:  photo_2018-12-14_15-11-07.jpg
Size:  67.9 KB

2. Fibonacci retracement as buy/sell entry point
      ===========================================

Rules of entry (SOP)

1. First. Identify buy/sell early signal from stoch

2. Marked with horizontal line at closed candle based on early stoch signal before

For example. Refer picture below
      Name:  photo_2018-12-14_15-15-49.jpg
Size:  74.6 KB

3) Understanding the initial stoch

The initial signal stoch is the 100% Fibonacci line

After we get the line 100% line fibo, we'll find level 0 fibo

Example for buy signal
      Name:  photo_2018-12-14_15-16-47.jpg
Size:  67.7 KB

Example for sell signal
      Name:  photo_2018-12-14_15-17-19.jpg
Size:  70.0 KB

What is 0% level.
      0% is level that we will drag our fibo later.

0% need to marked from start of candle uturn. Its also call for clean trend.

This will be quite tricky. But you can practice more and ask in our group

Thanks  

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Chatty

Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

4) Fibonacci retracement.
      After marked with horizontal line for 0% and 100% based on stoch signal. We will drag Fibo based on that line. For example ;

Name:  photo_2018-12-14_15-19-06.jpg
Size:  81.8 KB

Fibo position concept:

• When there is a sell signal ... we pull up the fibo uptrend (0 below, 100 above)

• When there is a buy signal .. we pull the fibo downtrend (0 above, 100 below)

5. When we have the fibo draw on charts.

Entry follows the concept of fibo

= Candle will make U-turn on dominant level at level 61 or 161 or 261 or 423

For example before, is sell so we will entry sell at level 61 or 161 or at 261

Name:  photo_2018-12-14_15-20-15.jpg
Size:  78.4 KB

Take Profit (TP) scalp formula on fibo level ��

Entry on 161 = TP 100

Entry on 61 = TP 23

Entry on 261 = TP 161

Free Note:
      Level 124 and 80 is a level for confirmation movement

If the candle break and close above 124..price can go 161

If the candle break and close below 80..price can go to level 23

#FIBO Action.
      PRICE WILL TAKE U-TURN ON DOMINANT LEVEL 61 161 261 OR 423

Thats means you will entry on level 161, 261 or 423 which is dominant level

================================================

I will share fibo trick in next times.

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 83 86 87 88