• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Need to improve the quality of our posts

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

leone is a glorious beacon of light leone is a glorious beacon of light leone is a glorious beacon of light leone is a glorious beacon of light leone is a glorious beacon of light leone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yess you are right about that, I'm total agree with you.
      in this forum only those members getting good reward who doing good and quality post in this forum.
      last couple of weeks im getting very low bonus and i was really worried about that then one of my senior member told me that to do quality post if you want you to get good bonus then you have to do quality post so now im doing quality post as i can.
      im not good with analysis the market that'd why im hasitate for uploading analysis but from Monday i will gonna post analysis

2. ForexCopy
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      Cold

ranakhalid is an unknown quantity at this point ranakhalid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Need to improve the quality of our posts

Post a good and useful post, you will be able to post a good post. There is something that can be helpful for others. This post is helpful to help you with the help of others. Will go

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Fine

pashajee has a spectacular aura about pashajee has a spectacular aura about pashajee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      384 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
      Everyone appreciate good quality posts, and it will be nice it we all can do our very best to improve the quality of our every post. This will not only make us good members of the forum, but also useful to the other members and the entire forex community world wide, who flock to this forum to gain valuable information on various aspects the forex industry. Good quality will also further elevate the status of this forum.

When you make a useful and good quality post, you will always be proud of your work, even if nobody thanks you for it. The satisfaction will put you in a positive mood, which will be beneficial to you in so many ways that you may not even anticipate.

On the other hand, a useless or bad post will always be a testimony against you. There is no way you can be proud of your achievement or have that inner satisfaction, even if a moderator did not discover you, and you garnered all the thanks from that very post. It is better to make one good and informative post than flooding the forum with useless spams.
      I think sing the main reason of small bonus of the members of the forum is that they are not doing good post only for you that's why they are bonus comes while very small amount if members do good posts for the forum then they will get good bonus from the forum so everyone should try to improve the quality of post

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Dearhamza will become famous soon enough Dearhamza will become famous soon enough Dearhamza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      785 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Mt5 forum is very important and valuable for the trader to make the good bonus for the real business. I'm this forum you can earn bonus with the disscussion of concern topic and write the unigue post. For the beginner's need to impove the posting qualities and good posting with good knowledge about forex market and thier tools. Choose the best words to write the post which is meaningful. Read the experienced and successful people posts and grow your vocabulary to increased your knowledge and well aware with forex market education and learning. Forex trading mt5 forum is very useful and benefited to make investment in the real trading business for good earning and changing in your life.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

cfd2forex is a splendid one to behold cfd2forex is a splendid one to behold cfd2forex is a splendid one to behold cfd2forex is a splendid one to behold cfd2forex is a splendid one to behold cfd2forex is a splendid one to behold cfd2forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      252 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
      Everyone appreciate good quality posts, and it will be nice it we all can do our very best to improve the quality of our every post. This will not only make us good members of the forum, but also useful to the other members and the entire forex community world wide, who flock to this forum to gain valuable information on various aspects the forex industry. Good quality will also further elevate the status of this forum.

When you make a useful and good quality post, you will always be proud of your work, even if nobody thanks you for it. The satisfaction will put you in a positive mood, which will be beneficial to you in so many ways that you may not even anticipate.

On the other hand, a useless or bad post will always be a testimony against you. There is no way you can be proud of your achievement or have that inner satisfaction, even if a moderator did not discover you, and you garnered all the thanks from that very post. It is better to make one good and informative post than flooding the forum with useless spams.
      Yes dear this is right that everyone appreciate good post and good thread.
      Dear we have to try about our Threads and reply that both will be in a good sense and in meaningful way.
      We try to reply in exact those words which are related to answer, when we have any query then we try to post good thread which everyone can understand and can reply us.
      We get good rating from our quality posts which is good for us in this forum.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Fine

Nauman999 is on a distinguished road Nauman999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Agreed and first of all I request to those forum fellows which are writing best quality post and obtained big amount of bonus (40-50$ per post), Please share your experience along yours tips and tricks. All the newbies of this forum want know secret of high standard writing skills.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Twisted

johan9900 will become famous soon enough johan9900 will become famous soon enough johan9900's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      113 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Very good thread you have created and you give a good awareness to those who upload just to make quanity of posts instead of upload quality post. We should keep in mind that if we make and upload quality of posts you will receive more thanx from members and they get useful knowledge from your post. So we always try to improve our quality post so maximum experience we can sahre to others and receive good bonus.

Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4