• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: If Gold trading is much Risky then why people trade on Gold?

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 is a name known to all hayzee19 is a name known to all hayzee19 is a name known to all hayzee19 is a name known to all hayzee19 is a name known to all hayzee19 is a name known to all hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,329 Times in 963 Posts

Default Re: If Gold trading is much Risky then why people trade on Gold?

Yes Gold is a very difficult commodity to trade, but one thing is that despite being difficult it can also be a way to make good profit from the Forex market.
      for me what really drives gold mostly is the us dollars currencies,.
      in the past gold seems to be a save the haven that used to keep rising but recently we are now experiencing some long term depreciation in gold.
      technical analysis sometimes works with Gold but not all the time like most other Forex pairs and i think this is the major reason why many find it so difficult, due to the fact that the us fundamental news release usually easy to affect Gold is what makes me to mostly avoid trading on it.

but if we really want to make profit with Gold so we have to keep following the us dollars a lot both technically and fundamentally

2. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Dead

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      813.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,413 Times in 1,866 Posts

If Gold trading is much Risky then why people trade on Gold?
      No risk no gain.

Risk is a part of every business. Forex market is a risky business. In Forex market, gold trading is too risky. People loves to take risk in Forex market. Gold trading helps a trader to get high profit within a very short time. The spread in gold is higher than any other currencies. Usually i love to trade in gold. Gold trading helps me to get good profit. Besides good profit i got margin call many times. It's better to avoid gold trading if you have lack of experience and small capital.

Taking risk is a mandatory thing in Forex market. But we shouldn't play with our money. Forex is not a place of gambling. Without proper trading knowledge, experience and capital it's quite impossible to get success in Forex market.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,238 Times in 2,432 Posts

Gold trading is risky, sure, but this does not pertain to gold trading alone. Risk is associated with every form of business and the more profitable a business is, the more risky it is. A serious person would however be able to work around the risks in the business to make good money. So, as risky as the gold trading seems to be, and as risky as any business could be, the serious trader would be able to succeed. This he does by acquiring a good knowledge of the business. He should learn properly and gain good insight of both technical and fundamental analysis.
      As for trading gold, the trader should secure a good amount of trading capital, up to $1000. He should follow good money management as the gold price could be very volatile. Using low lots in relation to the capital would be a very good and important strategy that will help ensure safety of the funds. The gold trader must not forget to set a stop loss to his trades.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

5. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,683 Times in 3,343 Posts

No matter how risky an instrument is, there are many people that would still want to be trading it because that is their nature of trading, to trade with so much aggressiveness is something most forex traders cannot ignore because it is in their blood already, we should avoid this type of thing when we are prepared to become professionally involved in this market. Gold is not a pair that we should be reckless about, the volatility is something unpredictable that it can experience several spikes, these spikes are responsible for the losses that Forex Traders easily make from it, although we can use wide stop loss for gold trading to reduce the anticipated losses, I still don't think it is a right instrument to pick for earning.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

7. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amused

ELKHOLY has much to be proud of ELKHOLY has much to be proud of ELKHOLY has much to be proud of ELKHOLY has much to be proud of ELKHOLY has much to be proud of ELKHOLY has much to be proud of ELKHOLY has much to be proud of ELKHOLY has much to be proud of ELKHOLY's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,190 Times in 320 Posts

The most precious metals traded are gold, platinum, palladium and silver. The high volume of trading on these commodities is attributed to their intrinsic value, regardless of economic conditions. In recent decades, the popularity of online precious metals, and even physical ownership, has become increasingly popular as long-term investments. Precious metals trading provides opportunities for those interested in short-term investments, as derivatives and contracts traded on the stock exchange are less capital intensive and their price movements can be easily utilized. Unlike most commodities that rely mainly on production and consumption levels, gold trading rates, for example, are not dependent on them: they follow the pulse of political changes, allowing gold to be used for hedging in other markets in times of uncertainty. In addition to gold, investors are trading platinum, palladium, and silver as well, and they consider them assets and assets in times of uncertainty in the money markets. There are many factors that affect price fluctuations and volatility can occur in the precious metals market. One of the most important of these is the global financial institutions, whose investments are speculative in nature, which can cause upward or downward price movements. Other factors influencing the market are end-user trends, which originate mainly from jewelry buyers: demand for jewelry makes precious metal market prices soar. The economy also affects market prices. If the economy has good global performance, its level of wealth is directly related to the demand for gold and other precious metals: when investors look for investment options that pose a greater risk, some precious metals fall while metals prices rise. Last but not least, changes in the demand for some other financial assets, away from precious metals, also contribute to price fluctuations.

9. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

sajidjaved has a spectacular aura about sajidjaved has a spectacular aura about sajidjaved's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Gold is highly risky and volatile but people keep trading on Gold because if you find the market trend of Gold then you can get huge profit in short time as well as Gold movement on daily basis and people can earn profit on daily basis from Gold.Mostly trader are day trader and this currency pair is good for day trader because its movement on daily basis and day trader easily earn profit from Gold that is why people do trade on Gold.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Angelic

Feny will become famous soon enough Feny's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is true that gold is a very dangerous trading and investment instrument. Dangerous here depends on where we see the golden side.
      • First, gold has the highest average price movements, so the possibility of losing funds is greater if we do not use stop loss properly.
      • Secondly, the spread determined by the gold instrument is also quite large, (minimum 10-100 pips), and this makes the opportunity for profit to decrease dramatically.
      • Third, the minimum lot that can be traded is also quite wide, so it will be difficult to trade in gold if you only have a little capital.
      However, from all of the above, there is a positive side that can be given: the risk and opportunity of profit are the same. That is, you can also get the opportunity to grow your Equity faster because the price fluctuations are very large.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Fine

pashajee will become famous soon enough pashajee will become famous soon enough pashajee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sayaab007 View Post
      I think gold trading is much risky many trader lose big money in the gold and some trader leave this business and some trader again trading on gold why i think many traders thought this is more profitable and give the best money in the short time, and also gold is the life change Metals in the trading business and make trader very rich in the short period my opinion if you have not good experience in the trading business please avoid the trading on gold then pairs is the best for you, what is your opinion ,
      I think so gold trading is the most risky trading in Forex trading market but still so many peoples do trading on gold because it can give you so much profit in just few minutes but people don't remember that it can give her so much loss in just few minutes also I think so good traders and professional traders don't do trading on gold when there is no hundred percent chance of profit in the gold

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

lacogec has much to be proud of lacogec has much to be proud of lacogec has much to be proud of lacogec has much to be proud of lacogec has much to be proud of lacogec has much to be proud of lacogec has much to be proud of lacogec has much to be proud of lacogec's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,106 Times in 301 Posts

There is no currency pair or instrument in the forex business that does not contain a degree of risk, whenever we trade, we should always ensure that we take care of each risk through appropriate lot size and money management, gold is just an instrument in the market with a higher risk which is mainly due to the volatility that it contains, it would be very bad that we are trading this commodity without understanding the difference between it and other currency pairs, one good way to reduce our risk with gold is using the advantage of correlation to trade it, oil is positively correlated with gold many times. We can trade both together.

14. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,279.42 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,036 Times in 551 Posts

Gold trading is not necessarily risky, just as forex trading is not risky when you are really knowledgeable about what you are doing. Risk comes from not knowing what you are doing, as Warren Buffet was reputed to have once said.

Some consider gold to be risky because it is often more volatile than many assets in the forex market, and usually records substantial average daily range. This same reason is good news to those that possess the know how to trade gold profitably, because it enables them to make much more profits from gold compared to other assets. Good traders generally likes to trade those assets that can earn them substantial profits.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast