• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45 48 49 50

Thread: Legend Sniper's - Trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,536 Times in 984 Posts

Default Re: Legend Sniper's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by Legend Sniper View Post
      update for GBPUSD 11-12-2018
      the pair has reached the take profit that i have mention at my technical analysis post at 4-12-2018 at support level 1.25904 and the pair has broken that level and continue the bearish trend and i think this pair will reach more down targets

update for GOLD 11-12-2018
      this pair has reached the stop loss at resistance level 1243.31

tomorrow i will put new Analysis at GOLD and EURUSD
      Have a great nice day for all
      The analysis of the gold on 4 hours, we note on the chart 4 frames the clock the general trend of gold is upward until it reached the viewing area between the levels 1249.90 - 1244.27 and gold appeared to bounce from the viewing area will enter into sales transactions and will be my first goal is support 1238.8 If the pair succeeded in breaking Support My second goal is support 1229.90

2. The following 8 users say Thank You to King012 for this useful post.

ELKHOLY (12-11-2018), FxBD (12-11-2018), matrixino (12-11-2018), samymahrous (12-11-2018), shadi (12-11-2018), Unregistered (2), zahid4x (12-11-2018)

3. Lamboghini
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amused

ELKHOLY has much to be proud of ELKHOLY has much to be proud of ELKHOLY has much to be proud of ELKHOLY has much to be proud of ELKHOLY has much to be proud of ELKHOLY has much to be proud of ELKHOLY has much to be proud of ELKHOLY has much to be proud of ELKHOLY's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,189 Times in 319 Posts

the pair has reached the take profit that i have mention at my technical analysis post at 4-12-2018 at support level 1.25904 and the pair has broken that level and continue the bearish trend and i think this pair will reach more down targets

I do not advise you to trade on the GBP pairs now due to the events that are expected to occur during these days but you seem to have a lot of money and want to lose it or you are really a successful trader and know the right direction for the market so you will wait for the result of your trade to know the right.

5. The following 6 users say Thank You to ELKHOLY for this useful post.

matrixino (12-11-2018), samymahrous (12-11-2018), shadi (12-11-2018), Unregistered (2), zahid4x (12-11-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

elmister is a glorious beacon of light elmister is a glorious beacon of light elmister is a glorious beacon of light elmister is a glorious beacon of light elmister is a glorious beacon of light elmister is a glorious beacon of light elmister's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The price of gold starts trading today with a quiet rise in a signal to try the price to resume the expected upward trend in the instantaneous term, and note that the stochastic is now providing positive signals, to stimulate the price to continue to rise during the upcoming sessions, while recalling that our next goal is at 1262.51.
      The moving average of 50 continues to support the proposed upward wave, the persistence of which is required to persist above 1238.30
      مركز الخليج
      elmister's trading journal

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to elmister for this useful post.

matrixino (12-11-2018), zahid4x (12-11-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

fragile is a name known to all fragile is a name known to all fragile is a name known to all fragile is a name known to all fragile is a name known to all fragile is a name known to all fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello good morning hope your good itís very nice analysis good yeah gbpusd i think will start moving in upward.
      I dnt know about gold I have a sell entry on gold which is loss im just hoping to have some profit atleast but I canít analyse gold next resistance or support
      forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?141719-fragile-s-Trading-journal/page4

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

matrixino (12-11-2018), shadi (12-11-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,707.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,529 Times in 2,979 Posts

Yeah from yesterday i see GBPUSD pair going on downward strongly and i think it happen for brexit, now i am really afraid to entry in this pair, i think this time is too dangerous for entry in this pair, but i am still looking for opportunity for long position, about gold, this metal currently trying to go upward, but we should wait until breaking 1249 level for long position, because if it break this level then it will go upward more otherwise it will try to turning back on downside.

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

matrixino (12-11-2018), shadi (12-11-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,132 Times in 516 Posts

The force was able to control the movement of the GBP/USD to break down the downlink and support level 1.2691 down to the 1.2500 support level, forming a positive candle model.
      Given the technical indicators

Accordingly we expect the GBP/USD pair to experience resistance level 1.2691 and this scenario fails if the 1.2500 level is broken down.
      The alternative scenario is to break the GBP/USD 1.2500 level down to back to 1.2450-1.2400 levels.

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to shadi for this useful post.

ELKHOLY (12-11-2018), matrixino (12-11-2018), samymahrous (12-11-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello my friend.,
      This is my daily chart about GBPUSD, the price had reach a very strong support area which is a low borders of a small and big channels, i always trust with these channels for my trades, i think this pair will continue raising, and my thought will be wrong if these borders broken in the current month.

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to samymahrous for this useful post.

ELKHOLY (12-11-2018), matrixino (12-11-2018), shadi (12-11-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,298 Times in 756 Posts

Wonderful analysis my friend
      I agree with you about the GBP / USD pair
      The pair has breached the support line 1.2656 and is now aware of its test and is expected to continue in the downtrend for some time already and targeting the daily support line 1.2400
      good luck

17. The following 11 users say Thank You to matrixino for this useful post.

ELKHOLY (12-11-2018), samymahrous (12-11-2018), shadi (12-11-2018), Unregistered (8)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Welcome Dear brother How are you today I wish to have a good week for everyone for GBPUSD analysis
      I see that this pair is still in a strong bearish movement. If this pair manages to break the 1.2546 support level, I expect this pair to fall to the next support level at 1.2496, but if this pair goes up and the resistance level is broken at 1.2596, I expect this pair to do some correction to the next resistance level at 1.2646 and the problem of Prekanya leaving the union is still The European is the main engine of the pair so I prefer to follow all the political news during this stage

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Moody17 For This Useful Post:

ELKHOLY (12-11-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

leone is a jewel in the rough leone is a jewel in the rough leone is a jewel in the rough leone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well congratulations dear on your profit on gbp usd and i think you made quite good analysis about gbp usd and sorry for your loss in gold i know gold its very riski business many people losses money on gold so i think you should need to work only on currencies and im Waiting for your next update about market and currently i need advice about usd jpy. could you help me about that?

Reply to Thread
    Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45 48 49 50