Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dear friends,?articipate in our Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is 5000$ (current average price of ONE post is 5$ of fully withdrawable monies)

Congratulations to the winner of the Best Answers Contest! who have received about $ 708 of fully withdrawable monies!

Invite your friends Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is fully withdrawable 5000$

• Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12

Thread: Sufiyan Trading Journal

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

mony678 is a glorious beacon of light mony678 is a glorious beacon of light mony678 is a glorious beacon of light mony678 is a glorious beacon of light mony678 is a glorious beacon of light mony678 is a glorious beacon of light mony678's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mianwali18 View Post
      dear friend good and you are getting the good analysis of the gold market today gold market break the resistance level at 1220 and it is the high price in this month the market have bull trend and it could continue next day i have got good profit from this market with buy order my entry point was 1185 thanks mt5 forum and thanks insta .
      Gold is hovering around SMA 50, which continues to form a negative pressure against the price, noting that Stochastic is showing a large oversold area, as opportunities remain to resume the main downside trend targeting 1180.00 and then 1160.00 mainly
      We note that the continuation of the expected decline depends on the stability below 1208.40, as the breach will open the door to start a correction upward whose main target is located at 1238.51

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheeky

najam786 has a reputation beyond repute najam786 has a reputation beyond repute najam786 has a reputation beyond repute najam786 has a reputation beyond repute najam786 has a reputation beyond repute najam786 has a reputation beyond repute najam786 has a reputation beyond repute najam786 has a reputation beyond repute najam786 has a reputation beyond repute najam786 has a reputation beyond repute najam786 has a reputation beyond repute najam786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,390 Times in 920 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ahleyan22 View Post
      hello there aas usd data and getting so week and gold and start bull session and goes to 1190 to 1217 and break the range of month i am hoping that it will goess to 1250 soon in the month of octuber i made profit of 30$ from oil bearish and 30$ from with money management share you analysis and profit / loss this week
      Good brother, your analysis worked and now the GOLD made new high around the 1226 price level. It is giving some market retracement and it has tested the 1214 level. It will go up... Good Luck bro

3. Lamboghini
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

mekawy2018 will become famous soon enough mekawy2018's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ahleyan22 View Post
      hello there aas usd data and getting so week and gold and start bull session and goes to 1190 to 1217 and break the range of month i am hoping that it will goess to 1250 soon in the month of octuber i made profit of 30$ from oil bearish and 30$ from with money management share you analysis and profit / loss this week
      Welcome my dear brother How are you today I hope you spend a happy holiday for gold I think the gold will end the wave of landing and correct then starts to climb to a hundred points and more God knows we wait for the opening of the market and see

Reply to Thread
    Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12