• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: BMW or AUDI?

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      267.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I can't say anything, now younger prefer to buy new model cars that has just launched.
      The oldest man, prefer to keep their cars looks old.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ For This Useful Post:

puji roch hidayati (12-04-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,605 Times in 600 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by わξΨǐ ツ View Post
      I can't say anything, now younger prefer to buy new model cars that has just launched.
      The oldest man, prefer to keep their cars looks old.
      older mature richer men will want a elegant and expensive car to use, prefer to be driven by a chauffeur around everywhere they go

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

gourav2040 has a spectacular aura about gourav2040 has a spectacular aura about gourav2040's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

AUDI & BMW both are super model but as I am from India and here according to tax structure and rate and easy after service i would prefer BMW because in India it is very easy to take service and their service is very fast so only this reason i like BMW. I attend Automobiles Fair where I visit BMW exhibition.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Inspired

Muhammad Saeed is on a distinguished road Muhammad Saeed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In Cars i like Audi most as comparable to BMW. The main rason is that i have rided in Audi and i have seen this great car with great engine. I have seen that this car has great specifications. It have such sensors which i have seen not in any car and this car is clearly different from other cars. I like it much

MT5 Super Moderator
      I am:
      Devilish

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,066 Times in 7,290 Posts

Both are Europe cars, they really have good looking.
      I feel confusing if someone offer me both product to me, i think will prefer to choose BMW but not for old type. New BMW type is more good than Audi.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL For This Useful Post:

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Phantom Assassin will become famous soon enough Phantom Assassin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: BMW or AUDI?

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL View Post
      Both are Europe cars, they really have good looking.
      I feel confusing if someone offer me both product to me, i think will prefer to choose BMW but not for old type. New BMW type is more good than Audi.
      I've a lot watch youtube about BMW and Audi cars, they really have good quality engine but honestly in my country, that is really hard to found the spareparts.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantom Assassin For This Useful Post:

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,306 Times in 3,067 Posts

If you are young and rich then you can use BMW cars. I do find that it will looks more proud when other people see you are driving in BMW car. Hehehe. AUDI is also good but I do prefer more on BMW. I wish I can drive and buy BMW someday.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

puji roch hidayati will become famous soon enough puji roch hidayati's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

BMW and AUDI are all wasteful of gasoline, although in the form of very good and there are several types of sports but if wasteful of fuel then can not use every day.

MT5 Super Moderator
      I am:
      Devilish

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,066 Times in 7,290 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by puji roch hidayati View Post
      BMW and AUDI are all wasteful of gasoline, although in the form of very good and there are several types of sports but if wasteful of fuel then can not use every day.
      That is right, i agree with your opinion. Both are Europe cars i think, all their product is really wasteful of gasoline.
      There is no solution until now for the gasoline problem on their old cars.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL For This Useful Post:

puji roch hidayati (12-06-2018)

14. Demo contests
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      267.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by puji roch hidayati View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL View Post
      That is right, i agree with your opinion. Both are Europe cars i think, all their product is really wasteful of gasoline.
      There is no solution until now for the gasoline problem on their old cars.
      Wow seriously?
      I feel not confidence now about both of manufacturer, from i read above, they have bad image, one is they really rare to the sparepart and now second is wasteful the gasoline.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ For This Useful Post:

puji roch hidayati (12-06-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3