photo
Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Results 1 to 8 of 8

    Thread: China's devaluation is key to trade war but might have opposite effect

    1. #1
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----
       
      Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Posts
      840
      Accumulated bonus
      276.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1,621
      Thanked 1,010 Times in 406 Posts

      Default China's devaluation is key to trade war but might have opposite effect



      The trade war is on another level now so what China is currently doing? Yep, there is not much option left for China to counter the tariff slap from the U.S. because obviously the U.S. has been exporting as much as China so now China is systematically devaluing their Yuan to meet the amount that the tariff raised. This is a good thing however, if the trade war prolong then it will have the reverse impact and really put a big damage to China's economy. The next episode of this trade war is going to be interesting because neither country shows any sign of slowing down.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.


    2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh for this useful post.

      NumanHaider (09-08-2018), Unregistered (2)

    3. #2
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Fine
       
      NumanHaider is a splendid one to behold NumanHaider is a splendid one to behold NumanHaider is a splendid one to behold NumanHaider is a splendid one to behold NumanHaider is a splendid one to behold NumanHaider is a splendid one to behold NumanHaider is a splendid one to behold NumanHaider is a splendid one to behold NumanHaider's Avatar
      Posts
      841
      Accumulated bonus
      380.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      384
      Thanked 1,005 Times in 476 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh View Post


      The trade war is on another level now so what China is currently doing? Yep, there is not much option left for China to counter the tariff slap from the U.S. because obviously the U.S. has been exporting as much as China so now China is systematically devaluing their Yuan to meet the amount that the tariff raised. This is a good thing however, if the trade war prolong then it will have the reverse impact and really put a big damage to China's economy. The next episode of this trade war is going to be interesting because neither country shows any sign of slowing down.
      so what will be the next step from china after applying more tariffs by US on china's export so the yuan will weak i think because soon the export from china will will be shorten and now the US president trumps says that the next trade fight with japan so there should be also these kind of new problems china and japan both are very productive countries and there currency is also very strong.


    4. The following 2 users say Thank You to NumanHaider for this useful post.

      Unregistered (2)

    5. #3
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----
       
      PandoraBox will become famous soon enough PandoraBox's Avatar
      Posts
      135
      Accumulated bonus
      5.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      156
      Thanked 106 Times in 55 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by NumanHaider View Post
      so what will be the next step from china after applying more tariffs by US on china's export so the yuan will weak i think because soon the export from china will will be shorten and now the US president trumps says that the next trade fight with japan so there should be also these kind of new problems china and japan both are very productive countries and there currency is also very strong.
      Trump says one thing but with him there is always a back door for negotiations and tolerance. Trump need to keep his allies intact but must also show a strong stance in front of everyone.
      He is a true businessman after all. With Japan like you said he will not deal harshly because Japan is the key ally when it comes to Asia and to fight China and also North Korea.
      So there will be similar showmanship from him. Exporting countries rely also on their currencies and you are right on that and Trump will play hard with China because it has bigger problems than just a simple trade deficit. There is structural differences in how China setup their rules and regulations when it comes to business and this is what Trump want China to change.
      Technology transfer and not free market are two of the bigger problems that China will have to resolve if they want to reach a deal with Trump.
      Just find one trading strategy that works for you and stick to it.

      This is not my own words but an advice that many pro traders emphasize.


    6. The following 2 users say Thank You to PandoraBox for this useful post.

      Unregistered (2)

    7. #4
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----
       
      bsetyo5 is on a distinguished road bsetyo5's Avatar
      Posts
      97
      Accumulated bonus
      1.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      65
      Thanked 53 Times in 30 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by PandoraBox View Post
      Trump says one thing but with him there is always a back door for negotiations and tolerance. Trump need to keep his allies intact but must also show a strong stance in front of everyone.
      He is a true businessman after all. With Japan like you said he will not deal harshly because Japan is the key ally when it comes to Asia and to fight China and also North Korea.
      So there will be similar showmanship from him. Exporting countries rely also on their currencies and you are right on that and Trump will play hard with China because it has bigger problems than just a simple trade deficit. There is structural differences in how China setup their rules and regulations when it comes to business and this is what Trump want China to change.
      Technology transfer and not free market are two of the bigger problems that China will have to resolve if they want to reach a deal with Trump.
      I agree with you, Trump hosted a variety show "Apprentice" and he has vast experience in the business world so I think he knows what he is doing.
      However, because this is not a company he finds it a bit harder to manage because there is a lot more element to managing a big country such as the U.S. than just managing his own companies.
      Also, there is election which might dethrone him from his presidency seat and this will impact how he will set his strategy and implement them.


    8. #5
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----
       
      ffoedom is on a distinguished road ffoedom's Avatar
      Posts
      88
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      15
      Thanked 45 Times in 32 Posts

      Default

      I hear China do this every time to their currency fixing rate and devaluating their currency but this can be key in the trade war to actually win it in long term against US. But it never occured to China if they do it frequently it become unefficient like BOJ to yen in past.


    9. #6
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      Angelic
       
      ad chaudry is on a distinguished road ad chaudry's Avatar
      Posts
      61
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      10
      Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

      Default

      The trade war is on another level now so what China is currently doing? Yep, there is not much option left for China to counter the tariff slap from the U.S. because obviously the U.S. has been exporting as much as China so now China is systematically devaluing their Yuan to meet the amount that the tariff raised. This is a good thing however, if the trade war prolong then it will have the reverse impact and really put a big damage to China's economy. The next episode of this trade war is going to be interesting because neither country shows any sign of slowing down.
      America start economic war again china because china is next world power again america.
      America not have choice off build her economy so he start wars again her country, the country can stand before it. You remember Iraq, Lebia, Miser, Afghanistan, Russia, Pakistan and india it's all countries face also american's policy nevertheless, the economic sanctions have ever been nuclear restriction.
      America never like loss her power of world powerful country.


    10. #7
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----
       
      normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster's Avatar
      Posts
      1,050
      Accumulated bonus
      391.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      133
      Thanked 1,061 Times in 474 Posts

      Default

      Scary is China devaluation efforts from year to year but still it is not enough for them i think. Events remind us of Swiss franc devaluation with a cap set but still i dont think it is worth because many dont hold long the yuan and governments benefit is little.


    11. #8
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      Angelic
       
      ad chaudry is on a distinguished road ad chaudry's Avatar
      Posts
      61
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      10
      Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

      Default

      Scary is China devaluation efforts from year to year but still it is not enough for them i think. Events remind us of Swiss franc devaluation with a cap set but still i dont think it is worth because many dont hold long the yuan and governments benefit is little.
      I think are you absolutely right butt many companies cash this time against china because a company also will see her profit no see the country economic time.


    Reply to Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts