MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Sneaky

mrramy will become famous soon enough mrramy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sasaran1 View Post
      congratulations on getting profit with your analysis. for the pair I don't understand and don't know the pattern. I like trading with usd pair. in my opinion it's easier to do.
      Thank you very much my mate i hope you a good profits too.iam very happy to see like replays which encourages me to give more and more of analysis and i promise to give my best to benfit all members
      My Trading journal
      A step to success🏆💪
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...2#post12832132

2. lamborghini
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3707.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,568 Times in 2,442 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrramy View Post
      Thank you very much my mate i hope you a good profits too.iam very happy to see like replays which encourages me to give more and more of analysis and i promise to give my best to benfit all members
      I think everyone expected to get good suggestion from others traders, so that why they always visit everyone's journal, if you can share good analysis and also can provide that you can make successful profit with your analysis then i think everyone will love you to visit in your journal, i hope you will it, best of luck mate.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Sneaky

mrramy will become famous soon enough mrramy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x View Post
      I think everyone expected to get good suggestion from others traders, so that why they always visit everyone's journal, if you can share good analysis and also can provide that you can make successful profit with your analysis then i think everyone will love you to visit in your journal, i hope you will it, best of luck mate.
      Thank you very much mate.to be a successful trader that brings a big responsibility on me.i do my best to reach a level of Proffition and give all best trades and analysis hope to mske all members here achieve a good profit.thsnks again for your lovely words brother
      My Trading journal
      A step to success🏆💪
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...2#post12832132

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mrramy For This Useful Post:

maximum (Today)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      903.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrramy View Post
      Thank you very much mate.to be a successful trader that brings a big responsibility on me.i do my best to reach a level of Proffition and give all best trades and analysis hope to mske all members here achieve a good profit.thsnks again for your lovely words brother
      I must say that you have right thinking towards one of the goals of this forum, you would all agree with me that we are learning better and faster through this forum and that is because much get done or achieved when people pull their resources together, i wish every member all the best
      (url="http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?135836-maximum-s-trading journal.")fratals a guide to drawing support and resistance(/url)

Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6