• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 29 32 33 34

Thread: mony678's - Trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: mony678's - Trading journal

eur jpy The pair chose yesterday's bearishness to slip below 128.30 forming a new negative attack to see its support for the important move towards 127.50, the next scenario depends on the strength of this support to expect the steady start of the formation of the price of the ascending trades to press again at 128.40 and beyond it may extend the trading around 128.85 Reaching about 130.00.
      Which also supports the bullish attempts, Stochastic released from the oversold level to announce the start of the introduction of a new positive momentum to facilitate the task of starting to register the previously proposed positive objectives.

Thanks  

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to mony678 for this useful post.

Andrrson (11-14-2018), elzoz (11-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Andrrson has a spectacular aura about Andrrson has a spectacular aura about Andrrson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mony678 View Post
      eur jpy The pair chose yesterday's bearishness to slip below 128.30 forming a new negative attack to see its support for the important move towards 127.50, the next scenario depends on the strength of this support to expect the steady start of the formation of the price of the ascending trades to press again at 128.40 and beyond it may extend the trading around 128.85 Reaching about 130.00.
      Which also supports the bullish attempts, Stochastic released from the oversold level to announce the start of the introduction of a new positive momentum to facilitate the task of starting to register the previously proposed positive objectives.
      Very good my sir you are eurjpy close the trade this decision is good because this time market is very bad situation otherwise dollar index is up or down moment very dangerous situation my friend hope except the eurjpy is once 126.00 touch ok
      Andrrson journal

Thanks  

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Andrrson for this useful post.

elzoz (11-14-2018), mony678 (11-14-2018)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

elzoz is on a distinguished road elzoz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Today

Eur/Jpy currencies pairs price rate
      aJ zyada sy zyada selling point is 128.6000 and buying point is 128.6900
      after observing whole the charts i come to know that it is profitable for you
      I hope you will be earn more money by following my signals and i hope by
      following my views you will be able to get some money from the market My hopes are with you .May allah bless you with a lot of money

Last edited by MT5 bozZdeviL; Yesterday at 05:57 PM. Reason: Remove External link

Thanks  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to elzoz For This Useful Post:

mony678 (Yesterday)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

eur jpy
      The price of the pair is still affected by the sideways trend due to the consolidation of the SMA 55 against the upside attempts at 128.85 bis, thus the initial support level at 128.30. It should be noted that the continuation of the SMA 55 will increase the chances of breaking the price of initial support, forcing it to form new negative corrective trades to attract around 127.70 to reach 127.10 in the coming period.

Thanks  

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to mony678 for this useful post.

forexianz (Today), Mmk20 (Yesterday), Unregistered (1), ZaraIqbal (Today)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Mmk20 has a spectacular aura about Mmk20 has a spectacular aura about Mmk20's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

eur jpy
      The price of the pair is still affected by the sideways trend due to the consolidation of the SMA 55 against the upside attempts at 128.85 bis, thus the initial support level at 128.30. It should be noted that the continuation of the SMA 55 will increase the chances of breaking the price of initial support, forcing it to form new negative corrective trades to attract around 127.70 to reach 127.10 in the coming period.

Analysis of the EUR/JPY pair
      The move of the EUR/JPY will not have the bullish momentum without a stable move. The highest level of psychological resistance 130.00 other than that will remain the strongest decline of the husband's performance the closest levels of support currently for the husband are 128.00, 127.45 and 126.60 respectively, which reinforce the strength of the current downward correction of the husband. The husband awaits the return of the risk appetite and the return of confidence in the euro again.

Thanks  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,623 Times in 2,874 Posts

eur jpy
      Well EJ is still is sideways or in another word, this pair is in the port. Anytime it will break the support and resistance. So, we need to be prepared for big movement. I think the price will move out from the port in next week. We just need to wait for that patiently. Well I hope your trade will turn into profit. Trading on EJ is quiet good since it always follow EU movement. IF EU moves up then EJ will move up too.

Thanks  

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

ZaraIqbal is a jewel in the rough ZaraIqbal is a jewel in the rough ZaraIqbal is a jewel in the rough ZaraIqbal is a jewel in the rough ZaraIqbal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

eur jpy
      This pair is in the sideways i think you should have to wait untill it breaks it sideways movement i have draw my analysis in my analysis you will clearly see that i have draw 2 trend lines if it breaks to the upside than it will goes to the uptrend upto and its target will be the 129.920 and if it will goes to the downtrend than it will goes to the downtrend for the long term
      Zara Trading Journal

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 29 32 33 34