• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19

Thread: Jony's Trading Journal

Banned
      I am:
      Buzzed

jony321 is a jewel in the rough jony321 is a jewel in the rough jony321's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default My first withdraw

Today I am very excited Because I have got my first withdraws, which are pending from 4 day.I have earned big profit on GOLD ,I earned near $194 profit. I withdraw $93.68 and $19.72 in my skrill account. I am sharing my payment proof. Thanks a lot Insta forex and Mt5 forum. You are really giving money to their users.

Name:  hhhh.PNG
Views: 16
Size:  217.4 KB

Thanks  

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to jony321 for this useful post.

midoo (10-16-2018), najam786 (10-16-2018), shadi (10-22-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

najam786 is a splendid one to behold najam786 is a splendid one to behold najam786 is a splendid one to behold najam786 is a splendid one to behold najam786 is a splendid one to behold najam786 is a splendid one to behold najam786 is a splendid one to behold najam786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jony321 View Post
      Today I am very excited Because I have got my first withdraws, which are pending from 4 day.I have earned big profit on GOLD ,I earned near $194 profit. I withdraw $93.68 and $19.72 in my skrill account. I am sharing my payment proof. Thanks a lot Insta forex and Mt5 forum. You are really giving money to their users.

Attachment 88159
      Congratulations brother, You have done good job. your first withdraw is very huge. I hope that you are a good trader and such a good experience about forex trading. Best of Luck bro...

Thanks  

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to najam786 for this useful post.

FxBD (10-17-2018), midoo (10-16-2018), shadi (10-16-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,094 Times in 502 Posts

Hi dears , how are you?
      As I told you in my last report the NZDUSD is now in bearish trend. As you can see the market it is now totally under pressure of sellers. Today it is providing negative trading since morning. I am now selling the NZDUSD and I hope at the end of day my order will be in big profit. Good Luck to all of You.

Attachment 86736
      Good evening brother, I wish you luck with the NZD/USD pair, and to return a lot of profit, and to check what you want, if we look at the podium now on the pair we will find that the pair stands now at Point 0.65868, and the pair is expected to face an upward wave to climb at point 0.66822, and wait here Purchasing signals for this pair.
      Good luck, mate. مركز الخليج

Thanks  

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to shadi for this useful post.

FxBD (10-17-2018), midoo (10-16-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

midoo has a spectacular aura about midoo has a spectacular aura about midoo has a spectacular aura about midoo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 88159

Congratulations my friend on the arrival of the withdraw I wish you more profit in the coming period. There is actually a conversion problem where the conversion now takes more than 4 or 5 days... Before that conversion was up in less than 24 hours. Anyway, congratulations on the transfer. I wish you good luck.

Thanks  

8. The Following User Says Thank You to midoo For This Useful Post:

FxBD (10-17-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      695.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,301 Times in 1,049 Posts

Attachment 88159
      Wow congratulations mate for such huge amount as first withdrawal, I wish you more successful trading and more successful withdrawal ahead, congrat once again.
      Why should you boast? You are not saved by your works but by the grace of God.👆

Thanks  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,720.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,131 Times in 1,134 Posts

Attachment 88159
      firstly i want to congratulation to you for your big profit withdrawal. 194$ which is huge amount for any trade in a week. i think you should keep your profit in your wallet so that you can deposit it when you will need it. Definitely there are few of us who acutely making consisting profit form bonus account. i am making small profit but i am happy with my performance and i wish you a good trading career.

Thanks  

11. Lamboghini
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,094 Times in 502 Posts

Attachment 88159
      Congratulations, mate, I'm so happy for you. It seems that you have been working hard last week, so I earned this benefit, this is the case with Insta Forex and MT5, the more I work the more money I earn, now I would like to earn AWA benefits this week, and I am very eager to enter business deals.
      Congratulations again my friend and wish me good luck

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19