Thread: Jony's Trading Journal

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Innocent

Laghari99 is on a distinguished road Laghari99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i m fine and well .yes i m doing such a good work.all the cradet goes to our forum friends.they are doing excellent job.on the mt forum i have learnt many more about trading strategies .sharing experience of trading on this forum,i am more confidant now.now i ensured i can take step forward in best way.thanks for your sharing strategies about market of gold.
      Hope for the best.GOOD luck.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Laghari99 for this useful post.

jony321 (Today), najam786 (Today)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Buzzed

jony321 will become famous soon enough jony321 will become famous soon enough jony321's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Today Update

Gold is reached its minor resistance level at 1204 and now it is showing downside move. It is still moving in side way trading. We are waiting for a strong move and that will help us to define the direction of it. But still we are in confusion state and did not say about its next move. So, Wait for the USA session then we maybe seen correct direction for it.

Name:  gold5.PNG
Views: 16
Size:  41.9 KB

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to jony321 for this useful post.

Aseya (Today), bappy4x (Today), maximum (Today)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amused

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      187.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,125 Times in 863 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jony321 View Post
      Gold is reached its minor resistance level at 1204 and now it is showing downside move. It is still moving in side way trading. We are waiting for a strong move and that will help us to define the direction of it. But still we are in confusion state and did not say about its next move. So, Wait for the USA session then we maybe seen correct direction for it.

Attachment 85636

I see it did not break the strong resistance level and thats why the price is not going up and hope so that next few hours we may little bit bullish trend with gold pair, where I have seen that USD getting lose of its strength and hope so there is a buying opportunities with this pair. Asking everyone to do trade after getting the trend first, have a nice day my dear mate.
      Bappy's Trading Journal
      Mt5 forum is best Forex forum Community, To join Click Here

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

Cooldye (Today), Nirzana (Today), Unregistered (1)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Cool

Mr Motivate is on a distinguished road Mr Motivate's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes buddy don't panic about trading just trade on good point wait some time for good entry point other wise gold trading give you loss when you enter in wrong direction gold is very crazy pair

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Motivate For This Useful Post:

maximum (Today)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Aseya will become famous soon enough Aseya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 85636
      Gold did not break its support and not its resistance. Its is just moving between its support and resistance. It is just creating confusion. So do not teade and save your account.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Aseya For This Useful Post:

maximum (Today)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      903.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 85636
      It is true that GOLD is one of the pairs in forex but i don't think it is for everybody to trade especially those with less forex knowledge, experience and skill, this is because this pair is very volatile and can ruin any account within a short time. when trading GOLD you have to be very careful and be very sure of your analysis and signals before placing order
      (url="http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?135836-maximum-s-trading journal.")fratals a guide to drawing support and resistance(/url)

Reply to Thread
    Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8