Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

Muhammad112 will become famous soon enough Muhammad112's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default How profit trades goes to loss.

No doubt traders are earning from forex but if trader give their full time to forex business then they can close their profit trades which goes some time in to loss due to their busy schedule.

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to Muhammad112 for this useful post.

Gjhon (09-18-2018), logan8383 (09-19-2018), MrAceY (09-18-2018), Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

dech2003 has a spectacular aura about dech2003 has a spectacular aura about dech2003's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      969.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are many cases where profit trade have run into lost due to one reason or the other, and one of such factor is inability of the trader to discern when to pull out of a trade especially when price is approaching support or resistance and you still hold on to the trade instead of taking exit and wait for another trade opportunities thus profitable runs to loss.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to dech2003 for this useful post.

Gjhon (09-18-2018), logan8383 (09-19-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Lurking

purebusiness91 is a glorious beacon of light purebusiness91 is a glorious beacon of light purebusiness91 is a glorious beacon of light purebusiness91 is a glorious beacon of light purebusiness91 is a glorious beacon of light purebusiness91 is a glorious beacon of light purebusiness91's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A profit and loss account starts with the TRADING ACCOUNT and then takes into account all the other expenses associated with the business. The trading account shows the income from sales and the direct costs of making those sales. It includes the balance of stocks at the start and end of the year.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to purebusiness91 for this useful post.

Gjhon (09-18-2018), logan8383 (09-19-2018), Urwa567 (10-25-2018)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

CS007 is on a distinguished road CS007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Actually when we earn money in this business, it increases a greed & we want to earn more in a short time & that leads us towards losses, in Forex trading you have to control your emotions, to become richer overnight becomes dangerous, we should trade only when we have the capability to analyze the market and should have a confidence before opening a new trade. So profits do not lead us to losses but our greed.

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to CS007 for this useful post.

Gjhon (09-18-2018), logan8383 (09-19-2018), Unregistered (2), Urwa567 (10-25-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Angry

sultan jimmy is a name known to all sultan jimmy is a name known to all sultan jimmy is a name known to all sultan jimmy is a name known to all sultan jimmy is a name known to all sultan jimmy is a name known to all sultan jimmy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

1. Liquid from broker
      2. Wrong analysis
      3. News
      4. Greed
      5. Over confident
      6. Not set loss causing margin call

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to sultan jimmy for this useful post.

Gjhon (09-18-2018), logan8383 (09-19-2018), zainimm (09-21-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tradwin is a glorious beacon of light tradwin is a glorious beacon of light tradwin is a glorious beacon of light tradwin is a glorious beacon of light tradwin is a glorious beacon of light tradwin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      563.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are some mistakes we all make. These mistakes lead us to lose what we have earned or all we have in the account. The biggest mistakes that lead to this type of loss are excessive market confidence or excessive trust in ourselves. But if our confidence is increased, we will turn into an enemy against us. How is this? When we conduct successful and consecutive trades, the trader begins to underestimate the market and believes that the profit is always secure and easy. This leads to the opening of large transactions and high risks. After the merchant breached the permissible trade limits, he loses everything to his capital and in a very short period of time.

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to tradwin for this useful post.

Gjhon (09-18-2018), logan8383 (09-19-2018), Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Gjhon is a splendid one to behold Gjhon is a splendid one to behold Gjhon is a splendid one to behold Gjhon is a splendid one to behold Gjhon is a splendid one to behold Gjhon is a splendid one to behold Gjhon is a splendid one to behold Gjhon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In my opinion profit trade goes to loss because of news and trader wrongly put an entry.Trader never follow money management that's why their profit became loss.Important for all trader to follow money management to them keep their profit from lost

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to Gjhon for this useful post.

logan8383 (09-19-2018), Unregistered (2), zainimm (09-21-2018)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Cool

MrAceY is on a distinguished road MrAceY's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there are many ways from profit to loss can be made. beginners luck, sometimes beginner trade and just and hope. they are usually easy to get profit, but in a long run, they will start loosing. Gambler also can be included as their trading also got base on luck. indiscipline trader also can be part of this situation. they usually not using any money management.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MrAceY For This Useful Post:

logan8383 (09-19-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angelic

zararumana will become famous soon enough zararumana will become famous soon enough zararumana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      454.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We know forex is a very risky business and nobody of the traders are out of mistak.The biggest mistakes that lead to this type of loss are excessive market confidence or excessive trust in ourselves. But if our confidence is increased, we will turn into an enemy against us. Our emotions are our another big enemy. When we become much greedy to earn more money in short time and began to trade randomly.. As a result we face big loss.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to zararumana For This Useful Post:

logan8383 (09-19-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

dulals668 will become famous soon enough dulals668 will become famous soon enough dulals668's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      653.08 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad112 View Post
      No doubt traders are earning from forex but if trader give their full time to forex business then they can close their profit trades which goes some time in to loss due to their busy schedule.
      Yes, sometimes we can see that our winning trade goes to lose trade. Then many of us becomes upset or emotional. But we can solve this problem use by a instrument. I think you must have heard of trailing stop. If you use this trading instrument then your winning trade never will go into lose trade.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to dulals668 For This Useful Post:

logan8383 (09-19-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast