Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dear friends,?articipate in our Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is 5000$ (current average price of ONE post is 5$ of fully withdrawable monies)

Congratulations to the winner of the Best Answers Contest! who have received about $ 708 of fully withdrawable monies!

Invite your friends Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is fully withdrawable 5000$

• Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 21 24 25 26

Thread: Rajpoot Trading journal

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Rajpoot771 is a splendid one to behold Rajpoot771 is a splendid one to behold Rajpoot771 is a splendid one to behold Rajpoot771 is a splendid one to behold Rajpoot771 is a splendid one to behold Rajpoot771 is a splendid one to behold Rajpoot771 is a splendid one to behold Rajpoot771's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default First Trade on Currency...

Good morning Everyone....
      This is my first time trade on an currencies. So let's see what we got?
      Trade On USD/JPY..... ....
      USD JPY showing very bearish movement since market open and parabolic sar, moving average and stoshtic oscillator giving me bearish signal.
      And usd jpy closed under pivot point so sold usd jpy with target 2nd red line or Support S2.
      As i provide in the picture and im using 0.3 lot oorder trade
      This my first time on currency so please give me some ideas
      Good luck be safe
      Attached Images  

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to Rajpoot771 for this useful post.

Jahanzaib786 (Today), MARandhawa (Today), Mianwali18 (Today), najam786 (Today), Pak12 (Today), Vampire551 (Today)

3. Dragon
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amused

Mr X is a glorious beacon of light Mr X is a glorious beacon of light Mr X is a glorious beacon of light Mr X is a glorious beacon of light Mr X is a glorious beacon of light Mr X is a glorious beacon of light Mr X's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rajpoot771 View Post
      USD JPY showing very bearish movement since market open and parabolic sar, moving average and stoshtic oscillator giving me bearish signal.
      And usd jpy closed under pivot point so sold usd jpy with target 2nd red line or Support S2.
      Good luck be safe

Hope your analysis going very good for you and you learn and earn with trading very well and doing more well trading for good earning and learn more and more good trading skill.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr X For This Useful Post:

Rajpoot771 (Today)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Dead

Vampire551 has much to be proud of Vampire551 has much to be proud of Vampire551 has much to be proud of Vampire551 has much to be proud of Vampire551 has much to be proud of Vampire551 has much to be proud of Vampire551 has much to be proud of Vampire551 has much to be proud of Vampire551 has much to be proud of Vampire551 has much to be proud of Vampire551's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,562 Times in 490 Posts

Good luck be safe
      your analysis looking good and usd jpy ia going down last i saw usd jpy was it 111.79
      i also don't have experience on currencies because i don't have interest in trading on currencies that's why i only trade on gold as instaforex has low leverage size that's why doing trading on currencies is bit boring for me that's why i only trade on gold. i know gold is riski metal but i can learn Gold movements .
      however Good luck with your trade and i hope your trade will be in profit and also use stop loss

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Vampire551 For This Useful Post:

Rajpoot771 (Today)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,595 Times in 766 Posts

Good luck be safe
      Good analysis mate! USD/JPY should go down as you can see that US Index is going down and dollar is becoming weak to technically and fundamentally it should go down. I hope it will hit your target and you will earn profit. Wish you best of luck for the trade and I hope you will keep making profit.

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to MARandhawa for this useful post.

Jahanzaib786 (Today), Mustansir Hussain (Today), Rajpoot771 (Today)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Innocent

Mustansir Hussain has much to be proud of Mustansir Hussain has much to be proud of Mustansir Hussain has much to be proud of Mustansir Hussain has much to be proud of Mustansir Hussain has much to be proud of Mustansir Hussain has much to be proud of Mustansir Hussain has much to be proud of Mustansir Hussain has much to be proud of Mustansir Hussain has much to be proud of Mustansir Hussain has much to be proud of Mustansir Hussain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,459 Times in 443 Posts

Good luck be safe
      wow dear its very good news from your side that you are deciding to trade at the currency pair well dear i also trades at the currency pair at least from 2 years Usd/jpy is looking into downtrend hope your target will be hitted soon
      Mustansir Trading Journal

We Work For the Massive Returns Not for the Loose

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mustansir Hussain for this useful post.

Jahanzaib786 (Today), Rajpoot771 (Today)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Jahanzaib786 has much to be proud of Jahanzaib786 has much to be proud of Jahanzaib786 has much to be proud of Jahanzaib786 has much to be proud of Jahanzaib786 has much to be proud of Jahanzaib786 has much to be proud of Jahanzaib786 has much to be proud of Jahanzaib786 has much to be proud of Jahanzaib786 has much to be proud of Jahanzaib786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,228 Times in 362 Posts

Good luck be safe
      Well dear nice your exucted trade dollar is also very week going and usdjpy is also down trend and jpy is very strong that's it usdjpy is going down and hope coming soon your target hit best of luck dear.
      Jahanzaib Trading Journal

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahanzaib786 For This Useful Post:

Rajpoot771 (Today)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheeky

najam786 has a reputation beyond repute najam786 has a reputation beyond repute najam786 has a reputation beyond repute najam786 has a reputation beyond repute najam786 has a reputation beyond repute najam786 has a reputation beyond repute najam786 has a reputation beyond repute najam786 has a reputation beyond repute najam786 has a reputation beyond repute najam786 has a reputation beyond repute najam786 has a reputation beyond repute najam786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,390 Times in 920 Posts

Good luck be safe
      Hi brother,, how are you?
      brother the USDJPY is now bouncing and making the small bull candle that means that it is found a support and as you can see in my chart then you can easily see that it has now reached the bullish channel support level and moving to the upside.

Name:  usdjjj.PNG
Views: 4
Size:  32.4 KB

15. The Following User Says Thank You to najam786 For This Useful Post:

Rajpoot771 (Today)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Mianwali18 is a splendid one to behold Mianwali18 is a splendid one to behold Mianwali18 is a splendid one to behold Mianwali18 is a splendid one to behold Mianwali18 is a splendid one to behold Mianwali18 is a splendid one to behold Mianwali18 is a splendid one to behold Mianwali18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good luck be safe
      dear mate fine analysis for the usd/jpy and i agree with you that the market price of the pair is in bearish trend and good position for sell order , the market price of this pair is on 111.90 right now a little bit rise up but i expect the market will come down and the price could break the support level at 111,20

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Bitchy

Pak12 is a glorious beacon of light Pak12 is a glorious beacon of light Pak12 is a glorious beacon of light Pak12 is a glorious beacon of light Pak12 is a glorious beacon of light Pak12 is a glorious beacon of light Pak12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good luck be safe
      My dear Sir today's off my technical analysis is support and resistance level off USD JPY bullish trand selling strong to ⤵

Resistance level◀◀113.118
      Resistance level◀◀112.810
      Resistance level◀◀112.501

Supporting level◀◀111.884
      Supporting level◀◀111.576
      Supporting level◀◀111.267

Reply to Thread
    Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 21 24 25 26