• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Joyu's - Trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Joyu has much to be proud of Joyu has much to be proud of Joyu has much to be proud of Joyu has much to be proud of Joyu has much to be proud of Joyu has much to be proud of Joyu has much to be proud of Joyu has much to be proud of Joyu has much to be proud of Joyu has much to be proud of Joyu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      248 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,475 Times in 337 Posts

Default Joyu's - Trading journal

My trading style is dependent on divergence, my tool is RSI, I believe this is a better measure of divergence in the market compared with both the MACD or even any oscillator that we can find, I trade it with any time frame that aligns with the higher ones, this chart is eur usd, before the market ended, we noticed a sharp drop in price, Mt divergence strategy was able to capture it with the 15 minutes, no other time frame got it. Prepare for more trades as we enter the new week.
      Attached Images  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Mellow

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5821 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,986 Times in 3,649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joyu View Post
      My trading style is dependent on divergence, my tool is RSI, I believe this is a better measure of divergence in the market compared with both the MACD or even any oscillator that we can find, I trade it with any time frame that aligns with the higher ones, this chart is eur usd, before the market ended, we noticed a sharp drop in price, Mt divergence strategy was able to capture it with the 15 minutes, no other time frame got it. Prepare for more trades as we enter the new week.
      Welcome to trading journal session Joyu I see you depend on divergence and only use RSI to find out divergence. Why not try to combine RSI and stochastic to give more accurate signal divergence?
      Hopefully you will always update your journal and your trade can run smoothly.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

3. The following 11 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

adewale (09-17-2018), amiron56 (09-16-2018), blackberry10 (09-16-2018), Ifypro (09-15-2018), Joyu (09-16-2018), lacogec (09-15-2018), loveyo (09-16-2018), sasaran1 (09-15-2018), Unregistered (3)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

sasaran1 is a splendid one to behold sasaran1 is a splendid one to behold sasaran1 is a splendid one to behold sasaran1 is a splendid one to behold sasaran1 is a splendid one to behold sasaran1 is a splendid one to behold sasaran1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      646 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

congratulations on not your journal. hopefully in the future it can be useful for all of us. for yesterday eurusd fell to 1,162x. maybe for Monday, how did it go up or down? I'm waiting next.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sasaran1 For This Useful Post:

Joyu (09-16-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

lacogec has a brilliant future lacogec has a brilliant future lacogec has a brilliant future lacogec has a brilliant future lacogec has a brilliant future lacogec has a brilliant future lacogec has a brilliant future lacogec has a brilliant future lacogec has a brilliant future lacogec has a brilliant future lacogec has a brilliant future lacogec's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      222 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,601 Times in 400 Posts

Divergence! This is something I want to learn, the only indicator that I have always known is macd, but the indicator itself confuses me, I believe what you have to share will help me gain some good knowledge about how the divergence trading system works, its good to have you around, enjoy!

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to lacogec for this useful post.

adewale (09-17-2018), Ifypro (09-15-2018), Joyu (09-16-2018), loveyo (09-16-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine

fxvirgo is just really nice fxvirgo is just really nice fxvirgo is just really nice fxvirgo is just really nice fxvirgo is just really nice fxvirgo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      222 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Welcome Joyu in mt5 Forum and trading journal too, you have choose good indicators, its work normally 60-80%, but here also one thing that i know, this is happened only when the trend increased, or in other word when resistance or support break it, then divergence show it, in normal situation it not showing this way. overall its good stuff, best of luck.

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to fxvirgo for this useful post.

Joyu (09-16-2018), loveyo (09-16-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Brooding

Ifypro has a brilliant future Ifypro has a brilliant future Ifypro has a brilliant future Ifypro has a brilliant future Ifypro has a brilliant future Ifypro has a brilliant future Ifypro has a brilliant future Ifypro has a brilliant future Ifypro has a brilliant future Ifypro has a brilliant future Ifypro has a brilliant future Ifypro's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      269 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,602 Times in 375 Posts

Welcome here, so how can you tell that the market will not continue to be moving in same direction after this divergence has taken place, this is my challenge, you may see the market making a bottom or top after you have pulled the trigger, a new low or high takes place.

11. The following 4 users say Thank You to Ifypro for this useful post.

adewale (09-17-2018), Joyu (09-16-2018), lacogec (09-16-2018), loveyo (09-16-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Chatty

blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      703 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,675 Times in 612 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan View Post
      Welcome to trading journal session Joyu I see you depend on divergence and only use RSI to find out divergence. Why not try to combine RSI and stochastic to give more accurate signal divergence?
      Hopefully you will always update your journal and your trade can run smoothly.
      dedy is right about combine stoch and rsi to make more sharp and accurate signal and to filter more false signal. i'm also one of user for rsi and stoch which is give me more accurate signal than using rsi along. Congratulation and welcome to mt5 mate. pray for your success on trading
      Forex+learn+knowledge+experience= make money

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to blackberry10 for this useful post.

Joyu (09-16-2018), loveyo (09-16-2018)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1801 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,477 Times in 2,276 Posts

Welcome to our favorite trading Journal section dear Joyu and very happy to see your Mt divergence strategy and you will success with your strategy and earn good profit from InstaForex broker and always share and update your strategy, experience and trading Journal for us because we always prepare to receive your strategy. Wish you best of luck dear. Happy weekend, thank you.

15. The following 4 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

adewale (09-17-2018), amiron56 (09-16-2018), Joyu (09-16-2018), lacogec (09-16-2018)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

onetrade has a spectacular aura about onetrade has a spectacular aura about onetrade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes mate eur/usd clear chance go down site in the new week reach and hit the target 1.1453 this is the first target in the starting new week i think best chance for selling in the new week i am fully agree with you mate in these day,s over all market trend is not good last week total market go up and down and trend total is fundamental i hope next week trend clear,

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to onetrade for this useful post.

adewale (09-17-2018), Joyu (09-16-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2438 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,728 Times in 1,104 Posts

Congratulation guys to open trading journal. What method you apply in trading that is really better. Divergence trading strategy is the safest way to enter the forex market. Among all the trader who is loser maximum, they do not trade with your method because this strategy needs patience. After that, your method still needs to more accurate for this reason you have to study forex inner part and out part. I hope we will get good analysis when the market will be switched.

Guys, some time market make a false movement, would you think last EU was false or real breakout?
      Last edited by amiron56; 09-16-2018 at 12:25 PM. Reason: add word

19. The Following User Says Thank You to amiron56 For This Useful Post:

loveyo (09-16-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast