• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 21 24 25 26

Thread: Youcefstyles's - Trading Journal

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Yarmouk is a jewel in the rough Yarmouk is a jewel in the rough Yarmouk is a jewel in the rough Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Youcefstyles's - Trading Journal

Quote Originally Posted by Youcefstyles View Post
      Hello everyone ,
      Today was the best day for scalpers , i made good profits from GBP ,we has a super strong wave up and down , and for that i think will make GBP stronger for a moment then a huge fall because its seem that today events will leads to no-deal , then this will give UK a hard brexit will push GBP to make new lows in this year.

I have some analysis in the GBP/JPY today and NZD/USD my favorite pair ,

GBP/JPY H4 :

The pair made very complexed waves today , now i'm not sure if the pair end the last wave or not , but i bough it with small lot target will be between 148.80 - 149.00 ...
      This level will be the best levels to sell it trust me , i'm very sure from that , sell it aftre any reversal price action .

NZD/USD D1:

as i expected before , the pair finished the retracement and now it will head up to 0.6860-0.69 , i will sell it from there ,Don't miss this trade too !!
      The dollar will be so strong next week , and we will see waterfalling on all usd and jpy pairs .
      Sell limit @ 0.6860 - 0.6900
      TP : 0.6800 , 0.67 , 0.66
      SL : i wown't use a SL but you can set it at 0.70

have a nice day ,
      Market movement is very high this week specially GBP. And you trade GBPJPY and made some profit that is very nice. You should be careful about you trade because stop lose is very important for trader when trader use stop lose they protect their account for any kind of problem. Your NZDUSD analysis is also very good i think your entry level 0.6860 to 0.6900 is very good entry level but on h4 chart there is a chance to make double top if it happen then market will turn 0.6800 to 0.6820 level.

Thanks  

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to Yarmouk for this useful post.

FxBD (Yesterday), Unregistered (2), Youcefstyles (11-15-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Youcefstyles is a splendid one to behold Youcefstyles is a splendid one to behold Youcefstyles is a splendid one to behold Youcefstyles is a splendid one to behold Youcefstyles is a splendid one to behold Youcefstyles is a splendid one to behold Youcefstyles is a splendid one to behold Youcefstyles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning everyone ,
      Today i got my payment from instaforex , its took 3 days to process it , this will give me the opportunity to open more trades today , many thanks to instaforex and mt5

For today , i opened a sell position on GBP/JPY , i'm not sure from this that's why i sold it with small lot i placed my sl @ 145.70 , and i will close it in any bullish reversal sign :

GBP still bearish , as i said before don't try to catch a falling knife , use always a small lot to trade it ,
      Anyway, this is my view on H4 time frame :

143.40 - 143.00 is the best levels to take profits and buy it for a retracement ,

I'm also watching NZD/USD and waiting for the golden selling trade with big lot , i don't know if the pair start the downward or not yet !! i will make a post here if i entre the sell trade ,
      Good luck everyone and have a nice day .

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

UPDATE:
      I entred a sell position on NZD/USD :
      The pair seems that it finished the bullish running , and now we will head down in my view , I don't use Sl for the NZD/USD , i place another Sell position in case on any unexpected wave up ' the last one) , but i'm very sure this pair will go down next week , this is my analysis :

NZD/USD H4:

Sell @ 0.6800
      Sell limit @ 0.6860
      TP : 0.6750 , 0.67 , 0.6630
      SL: not yet

Good luck ,

Thanks  

4. The following 8 users say Thank You to Youcefstyles for this useful post.

FxBD (Yesterday), GhostMode (Today), Omar Sayeed (Yesterday), ralph (Yesterday), Unregistered (4)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      377.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,635 Times in 695 Posts

Good morning everyone ,
      Today i got my payment from instaforex , its took 3 days to process it , this will give me the opportunity to open more trades today , many thanks to instaforex and mt5

For today , i opened a sell position on GBP/JPY , i'm not sure from this that's why i sold it with small lot i placed my sl @ 145.70 , and i will close it in any bullish reversal sign :

GBP still bearish , as i said before don't try to catch a falling knife , use always a small lot to trade it ,

143.40 - 143.00 is the best levels to take profits and buy it for a retracement ,

I'm also watching NZD/USD and waiting for the golden selling trade with big lot , i don't know if the pair start the downward or not yet !! i will make a post here if i entre the sell trade ,

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

UPDATE:
      The pair seems that it finished the bullish running , and now we will head down in my view , I don't use Sl for the NZD/USD , i place another Sell position in case on any unexpected wave up ' the last one) , but i'm very sure this pair will go down next week , this is my analysis :

NZD/USD H4:

Sell @ 0.6800
      Sell limit @ 0.6860

Good luck ,

Congratulations mate. I see your GBPJPY trade already gives you a handful of pips. That is great. I think GBPJPY will more down. But be careful about the BREXIT issue. The different news is coming about the BREXIT. That is making the huge movement on the market.

Thanks  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Omar Sayeed For This Useful Post:

Youcefstyles (Yesterday)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,720.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,644 Times in 1,022 Posts

Good morning everyone ,

[COLOR="Silver"]

congrats for yoru withdrawal and this is really a hardest week for us and you didn't got margin call which means you are in total control of your money management which is really good. when i look at GBPJPY for M15 chart my mind blow, what is going on this pair , how many times it gave big swing which is totally unpredictable and unbelievable. i think short term trade made profit or loss os quickly but if you look at H4 chart then everything is fine for longer term traders.

Name:  1.PNG
Views: 8
Size:  34.8 KB

for GBPUSD it is seems totally bullish condition still now because of weakness of dollar , EURUSD and GBPUSD both having good bullish trend and i think it will go up more and break the Resistance level today.

Thanks  

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FxBD For This Useful Post:

Youcefstyles (Yesterday)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ralph is just really nice ralph is just really nice ralph is just really nice ralph is just really nice ralph is just really nice ralph's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      55.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning everyone ,

UPDATE:

NZD/USD H4:

Sell @ 0.6800
      Sell limit @ 0.6860

Good luck ,
      congratulations friend. it is a good thing to trade and earn profits from the market and a much better thing to get the profit into ones bank account. i see that gbpusd has better chances of making it to the upside having broken the resistance at 1.2825. for me the next target will be 1.3200.

Thanks  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ralph For This Useful Post:

Youcefstyles (Yesterday)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,533.86 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,630 Times in 790 Posts

Good morning everyone ,

UPDATE:

NZD/USD H4:

Sell @ 0.6800
      Sell limit @ 0.6860

Good luck ,

Wow, guys, this is a really awesome feeling that your withdraw money has reached to your grip. At the same time many advance trader waiting for the 46-week bonus to start again. This week forex market behave was very critical to understand.

Guys GJ sell not bad because I see London remain in political big trouble so there is no chance to increase GBP power in order to dominate other currencies. This order will give you profit i hope. Price starts to fall down and before closing the market might touch near support.
      Attached Images  
      "Big movement create emotion and greedy"

Thanks  

12. The Following User Says Thank You to amiron56 For This Useful Post:

Youcefstyles (Yesterday)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,074 Times in 1,328 Posts

Good morning everyone ,

UPDATE:

NZD/USD H4:

Sell @ 0.6800
      Sell limit @ 0.6860

Good luck ,
      Congrats on your withdrawal, 45 Dollars is a decent amount that any small trader can make and withdraw. I also made a withdrawal that was small, 20 Dollars and it took 3 days as well. I could not understand the reason for the delay but at the end of the day i got my withdrawal.

GBP/JPY Forex currency trading pair was not really what i expected it to be this week, I use the weekly Timeframe to trade the Forex Markets. It was just going bullish and bearish continuously so my trades ended up in 2 losses on this pair.

Thanks  

14. The Following User Says Thank You to GhostMode For This Useful Post:

Youcefstyles (Today)

Closed Thread
    Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 21 24 25 26