• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11

Thread: ashraff's - Trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

chiko has much to be proud of chiko has much to be proud of chiko has much to be proud of chiko has much to be proud of chiko has much to be proud of chiko has much to be proud of chiko has much to be proud of chiko has much to be proud of chiko has much to be proud of chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      349.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,263 Times in 409 Posts

Default Re: Bullish Engulfing in progress - EURUSD

Quote Originally Posted by ashraff View Post
      Hi fellow traders. How are you? I hope you all gain a lot of profits especially today. Unfortunately I missed the train.
      Anyway, refer to EURUSD chart in daily timeframe, the bullish engulfing is in progress and produce at strong Support. My strategy is to wait the today candle to close and find the buy opportunity in H4 and H1 timeframe. I hope I can find the entry point. Pray for me guys. Good luck.
      hi friend i also have some analysis on the market today and for the eur-usd analysis, i see that the eur-usd might go for bullish trend but i have to be carefull also because the major trend is still bearish
      Attached Images  

Thanks  

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

ashraff (11-08-2018), shadi (11-07-2018)

3. Lamboghini
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

shadi is a glorious beacon of light shadi is a glorious beacon of light shadi is a glorious beacon of light shadi is a glorious beacon of light shadi is a glorious beacon of light shadi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi fellow traders. How are you? I hope you all gain a lot of profits especially today. Unfortunately I missed the train.
      Anyway, refer to EURUSD chart in daily timeframe, the bullish engulfing is in progress and produce at strong Support. My strategy is to wait the today candle to close and find the buy opportunity in H4 and H1 timeframe. I hope I can find the entry point. Pray for me guys. Good luck.
      The EUR/USD pair still faces resistance around the 1.1430 level
      Given the technical indicators
      Both RSI and stochastic indicate improved indicator performance
      Accordingly we expect the Eur/USD pair to penetrate 1.1430 levels up to target levels of 1.1493 1.1550
      The alternative scenario is that the Eur/USD pair declines to 1.1353 1.1300 levels

Thanks  

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shadi For This Useful Post:

ashraff (11-08-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amused

ashraff is a splendid one to behold ashraff is a splendid one to behold ashraff is a splendid one to behold ashraff is a splendid one to behold ashraff is a splendid one to behold ashraff is a splendid one to behold ashraff is a splendid one to behold ashraff's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Furious7 View Post
      Wow congratulation dear, your prediction is hit and I hope that now it will not comes down. From last 2 weeks Euro USD was move unexpectedly but, in today's daily candle I hope that it will giving us a clear direction of uptrend. Because, Tu Maro is also a big and important day for those who want to hold United States dollars. Because, Nfp data will be released and everyone know that on nfp news market become so volatile.

Hi Furious7. I feel enthusiastic when I see the market goes as my prediction. The buyer already take advantage from the signal. The pattern is reversal pattern from bearish to bullish. If we go back to December 2017, we also can see the same pattern exist. I hope we can make the profits together in this pair. Good luck mate.

Thanks  

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to ashraff for this useful post.

blackberry10 (11-07-2018), shadi (11-09-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amused

ashraff is a splendid one to behold ashraff is a splendid one to behold ashraff is a splendid one to behold ashraff is a splendid one to behold ashraff is a splendid one to behold ashraff is a splendid one to behold ashraff is a splendid one to behold ashraff's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default EURUSD is jumping like kangaroo

Hi fellow traders. Today is a beautiful today. EURUSD is jumping like kangaroo. I got the opportunity not once, but twice. Trendline and SnR is very powerful tools that we have to understand it. It seems like every trader makes the same decision.
      This pair has potential to go bullish because the inverted head and shoulder pattern and quasimodo is there. I hope all of you earn a good profit with this pair. Good luck and have fun.
      Attached Images      

Thanks  

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to ashraff for this useful post.

kashifrehman (11-08-2018), mony678 (11-09-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,071.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,129 Times in 1,801 Posts

Default Re: EURUSD is jumping like kangaroo

Hi fellow traders. Today is a beautiful today. EURUSD is jumping like kangaroo. I got the opportunity not once, but twice. Trendline and SnR is very powerful tools that we have to understand it. It seems like every trader makes the same decision.
      This pair has potential to go bullish because the inverted head and shoulder pattern and quasimodo is there. I hope all of you earn a good profit with this pair. Good luck and have fun.
      It will behave in the same manners and will not change until we see the effect of FOMC and the decision of rate, if it will hit the market and support USD then we will see that pair will lose the grounds and in case there is negative outlook then we will see that bulls will take control of this pair.

I Trade Structures, not Noise.

Thanks  

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

shadi is a glorious beacon of light shadi is a glorious beacon of light shadi is a glorious beacon of light shadi is a glorious beacon of light shadi is a glorious beacon of light shadi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi Furious7. I feel enthusiastic when I see the market goes as my prediction. The buyer already take advantage from the signal. The pattern is reversal pattern from bearish to bullish. If we go back to December 2017, we also can see the same pattern exist. I hope we can make the profits together in this pair. Good luck mate.
      Good morning. The physical force managed to control the movement of the EUR/USD pair to penetrate the sub-trend line around the 1.1420-1.1390 level to 1.1351
      Given the technical indicators
      Both RSI and stochastic indicate lower indicators down
      Accordingly we expect a test pair of EUR/USD 1.1339 1.1300 levels and then re-test the 1.1390 level again
      The alternative scenario is to break the EUR/USD 1.1300 level down to the levels of 1.1200 1.1128
      Resistance: 1.1450 1.1500 1.1555
      Support: 1.1339 1.1300 1.1200
      Good luck

Thanks  

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The EUR / USD pair is showing further downside to near our first target at 1.1300, supporting expectations for a short term downtrend, with our next target at 1.1111, while stability below 1.1443 is an important requirement for the expected bearish continuation.

Thanks  

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cold

Backy will become famous soon enough Backy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes i agree with your analysis and this pair move very smoothly down side and i hope its change their direction now and move good side and move according to our analysis well.

Thanks  

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Yarmouk is a jewel in the rough Yarmouk is a jewel in the rough Yarmouk is a jewel in the rough Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EURUSD is movement is very high you got it. I think last week US election make it happen. But when market movement is high then you can find good trade as well .
      Quasimodo trading system is also very good trading system i also try to learn it. If you share with me that will be very good for me to learn this trading system. With good level if you find quasimodo pattern it is very good entry point for trade.

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11