Thread: Double The Fund / Equity Then Margin Call

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheeky

asingh601 will become famous soon enough asingh601's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      159.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i am faced the margin call 3 to 4 times after start trade but all time i am safe my account but the last time my account is in margin call and market goes opposite direction for long time and account got nil. then after my account is nil i apply money management and i am never got any margin call in my account.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

sastrowarwer will become famous soon enough sastrowarwer will become famous soon enough sastrowarwer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2552.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by asingh601 View Post
      i am faced the margin call 3 to 4 times after start trade but all time i am safe my account but the last time my account is in margin call and market goes opposite direction for long time and account got nil. then after my account is nil i apply money management and i am never got any margin call in my account.
      i think you have enough experience about margin cal. i think you can setting stop loss each open transaction to avoid suffer margin call or bankrupt

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

bulastika has a spectacular aura about bulastika has a spectacular aura about bulastika has a spectacular aura about bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1450.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

That's good improvement. anyway I'm wondering in your first trades how much did you invest? and now how much did you invest again after losing all of your money in your first trade? I think its good to share this experience also since this will help newbies who loss money in first few trades that they can comeback and make profits.

Banned
      I am:
      Buzzed

standgunz will become famous soon enough standgunz will become famous soon enough standgunz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1930.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For me, very sad when we do top ups into our account, all of a sudden we have a margin call. For me, the attitude we should have patience and do not rashly impetuous pursuit of profit.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Innocent

Mkape will become famous soon enough Mkape will become famous soon enough Mkape's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      644.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smalltrader View Post
      really i am a new trader i do not know about margin call i want to learn how can i give you a margin call every trader needs good idea about forex trading.
      When you get a margin call it means your account is on the rocks,you are about to lose all your capital that you have invested ,you get a margin call when your funds have reached to a level that cant sustain the currently open positions,when this happens the broker closes all open positions automatically

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Innocent

Mkape will become famous soon enough Mkape will become famous soon enough Mkape's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Seems you have become a good trader who learns from his past mistakes to improve on the current and future trading
      You have set a good example to those who keep repeating past mistakes,i wish you a profitable trading my friend

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Innocent

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by standgunz View Post
      For me, very sad when we do top ups into our account, all of a sudden we have a margin call. For me, the attitude we should have patience and do not rashly impetuous pursuit of profit.
      Thats true,its better to learn to maintain an account than to always be topping up,rushing to be a millionaire overnight will only lead to more and more top ups,this is always a step backward, to recover all the funds that you have wasted will take ages

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

sungate is an unknown quantity at this point sungate's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      272.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sastrowarwer View Post
      i think you have enough experience about margin cal. i think you can setting stop loss each open transaction to avoid suffer margin call or bankrupt
      margin call could be a lesson for traders to be more careful in doing forex trading. because forex is a high-risk business. Therefore, we must learn to manage risk, so the risk becomes smaller and trade become more secure.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

shahzad0albe will become famous soon enough shahzad0albe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      354.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nouman View Post
      yes u are right. slow and steady wins the race. it is a very old saying and it is stilll true. if you rum with high speed and momentum and if you fall then you will be heart more
      It often happened to me. Once at the very start of my career I started with 40$ and made that to 90$ and then all of a sudden an entire loss of account

10. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Blah

hira is on a distinguished road hira's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      341.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes it happens to many traders. you have to be careful and keep your fund in your mind and then take decisions accordingly which is very essential.

Closed Thread
    Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast