Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 957 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast
    Results 11 to 20 of 9561

    Thread: Thread for Newbies "How to Start Trading?"

    1. #11
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----
       
      hercuok is on a distinguished road hercuok's Avatar
      Posts
      153
      Accumulated bonus
      56.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 29 Times in 17 Posts

      Default Re: Tips for New Forex Traders

      well i am surprised to see such tips yes in theory that would be good info yet in cruel hard reality that differ. Note that despite demo accounts offer you life price feed it is still not the same as working on real account. The difference is that demo account server is not connected to liquidity providers as to relsot you will not experience requots, slipage luck of price spread widen issues etc. So yes as practice it is good and helpfull but it is by far not same with real account conditions. In which case some traders say... hmm I cannot understand on demo I am doing greate but on real account I loose... Well that is because you need to adjast and realize that demo and real account behavior is not the same

    2. Forex Game
    3. #12
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----
       
      myrefback is on a distinguished road myrefback's Avatar
      Posts
      21
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

      Default Re: Tips for New Forex Traders

      I'm a beginner practicing usng the demo accounts
      can you guide me how to get some knowledge about this forex thing by using the demo accounts
      what stratagies i have to follow?

    4. #13
      User
      I am:
      Asleep
       
      Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Location
      My lovely Pakistan
      Posts
      13,588
      Accumulated bonus
      581.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      29,016
      Thanked 25,900 Times in 5,739 Posts

      Default Re: Tips for New Forex Traders

      Quote Originally Posted by myrefback View Post
      I'm a beginner practicing usng the demo accounts
      can you guide me how to get some knowledge about this forex thing by using the demo accounts
      what stratagies i have to follow?
      Why are you posting the same thing with different words in different threads?
      Plz don't do this. I have already answered your post here:

      http://forum.mt5.com/showpost.php?p=6587&postcount=9

      Hope it will help you.

    5. The Following User Says Thank You to Toxic For This Useful Post:

      Isafan87 (06-09-2012)

    6. #14
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----
       
      tprhzm2009 is on a distinguished road tprhzm2009's Avatar
      Posts
      46
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post

      Default Re: Tips for New Forex Traders

      I am a new forex trader, thanks for your sharing, I think those tips are very usefull for me, and it will plan very important role in my real forex trading, hope I can learn more about forex trading from this forum.

    7. #15
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----
       
      myrefback is on a distinguished road myrefback's Avatar
      Posts
      21
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

      Default Thread for Newbies "How to Start Trading?"

      I'm a newbie for trading.
      I want to know where and how to start trading?
      what are the things I need to concentrate to succeede in trading
      I came across a lot of books which tell that they will teach how to trade
      Do i need to buy them to learn ?

    8. #16
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----
       
      craig is on a distinguished road craig's Avatar
      Posts
      1
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

      Default Re: How to Start Trading ?

      I have a good video for you, if you decide to use trading robot. People often have problems with installation and don't know, where to get information about this. This video shows how to install robot in MetaTrader - I hope it will be helpful for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhQw2HbLaAA

    9. The Following User Says Thank You to craig For This Useful Post:

      Rui_Valdemar (09-23-2010)

    10. #17
      User
      I am:
      Asleep
       
      Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Location
      My lovely Pakistan
      Posts
      13,588
      Accumulated bonus
      581.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      29,016
      Thanked 25,900 Times in 5,739 Posts

      Default Re: How to Start Trading ?

      Quote Originally Posted by craig View Post
      I have a good video for you, if you decide to use trading robot. People often have problems with installation and don't know, where to get information about this. This video shows how to install robot in MetaTrader - I hope it will be helpful for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhQw2HbLaAA
      Why are you just posting an answer which is not even related to a question?
      Thread starter was asking about how to start trading. Not how to install a robot. Be careful next time.

      Quote Originally Posted by myrefback View Post
      I'm a newbie for trading.
      I want to know where and how to start trading?
      what are the things I need to concentrate to succeede in trading
      I came across a lot of books which tell that they will teach how to trade
      Do i need to buy them to learn ?
      Look. First of all learn the basics of forex trading from online sources. A good source for it is www.babypips.com
      Then try to learn in detail about indicators used in forex trading from different websites online which you can get by searching on google.
      Once you have a clear idea about how each indicator works, open a demo account and start trading in it with the help of those indicators.
      Then try to make your own strategy including the indicators which are the most comfortable for you.
      Once you are satisfied that you have learnt trading, then start trading on a real account.

    11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Toxic For This Useful Post:

      czarpa (03-31-2011), peroac (12-22-2010), rajuonline (12-13-2010), shazzyrais (11-28-2011)

    12. #18
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----
       
      cnbc88 is on a distinguished road cnbc88's Avatar
      Posts
      572
      Accumulated bonus
      127.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

      Default Re: How to Start Trading ?

      @myrefback
      you don't need to buy them. just use babypips like toxic suggested.
      to learn forex, i think you better learn by doing. you can feel the environment and see the market by yourself. try with big amount in demo to start learning live, then if you can do good trading, reduce the amount. let see whether you can get the same result or not.

    13. #19
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----
       
      myrefback is on a distinguished road myrefback's Avatar
      Posts
      21
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

      Default Re: How to Start Trading ?

      Quote Originally Posted by toxic View Post
      Look. First of all learn the basics of forex trading from online sources. A good source for it is www.babypips.com
      Then try to learn in detail about indicators used in forex trading from different websites online which you can get by searching on google.
      Once you have a clear idea about how each indicator works, open a demo account and start trading in it with the help of those indicators.
      Then try to make your own strategy including the indicators which are the most comfortable for you.
      Once you are satisfied that you have learnt trading, then start trading on a real account.
      Thanks for guiding me
      Iwill take a look at the site you mentioned and learn trading

    14. The Following User Says Thank You to myrefback For This Useful Post:

      peroac (12-22-2010)

    15. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
    16. #20
      Banned
      I am:
      ----
       
      stelove is on a distinguished road stelove's Avatar
      Location
      Nigeria
      Posts
      261
      Accumulated bonus
      109.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      18
      Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts

      Default Re: How to Start Trading ?

      Quote Originally Posted by myrefback View Post
      Thanks for guiding me
      Iwill take a look at the site you mentioned and learn trading
      honestly that is all you need for now buddy.just go to the site toxic gave to you and begin the training by reading those articles one after the other and you will see that at the end of the training you will know what forex is all about.and this will help you greatly.you are welcome to forex world.

    17. The Following User Says Thank You to stelove For This Useful Post:

      peroac (12-22-2010)

    Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 957 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts