Thread: Thread for Newbies "How to Start Trading?"

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angry

pallab121 is on a distinguished road pallab121's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      540.67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if you are a new members in this business then your should practic demo trade for your knowledge. without knowledge and experience you can't make profit. so your should gain experience. actually it is very hard for new members. it is a online trade business so you can loss any time so first gain knowledge and experience then you can play it.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      229.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Start trading is easy. Only need to download trading platform and we can start to trade with using demo or real account. The hardest part is to getting profit consistently from our trade. It will need a lot of time to learn about forex before we can do it. That's why it will be better to use demo account first for all newbies who just want to trade in forex. If they use real account then soon or later they will losing money.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to captainleo For This Useful Post:

union12 (10-22-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Busy

union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      741.21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,199 Times in 300 Posts

First of all understand that neither forex trading is going to make you rich quickly nor it guarantees success. Understand that a trader is one who takes risk to gain profit but he is different from gamblers who take high risk and plays double up game. In the beginning try to understand market using demo. open trades and test how price goes up and down but don't trade on live until you have the working strategy. Learn basics like bulls, bears, trends, indicators, time-frames and all that is present in trading terminals. After understand the functions of all those things with price, move towards advance skills. Focus on reversal patterns and continuation patterns, also understand when not to trade if you are a beginner, like news events. Yet if you can understand economical activity then you can play with news for testing. After gaining knowledge from all sources and experience from practice account you can enter live trading for real experience. Yet the start is start and we all lose our initial bets in live account so don't get disturb with that, keep trying until success.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angry

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

we know, without knowledge and experience we cant earn profit in this business. so i think every newbies should learn and practice demo account properly and gain good knowledge and experience . when you can learn it properly then you can start trade business.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

nilvayi is just really nice nilvayi is just really nice nilvayi is just really nice nilvayi is just really nice nilvayi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      696.04 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

To start trading first of all one has to learn the basic about Forex like the definition and function of this business. when one has enough information and before jumping into the real market must trade few months in demo account in order to get the experience with virtual money. Demo account is very suitable for the beginner to understand the market and also get huge skill.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angry

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

forex is a very good platform for everyone so anyone can do this business. if you want to do this business then your should make a demo account and practice more and more time. when your have good knowledge about forex trading then you can start this business. it is a risky business so dont be greed man then you can loss your profit and money in this business.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4141.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

That's a nice article for the new traders in forex. So far I know about forex, this is not a easy business, in fact one of the most difficult business in the world to earn money in our life. Though It has a lot of opportunity to make money too but that is reserved for the expert traders only. So, we should keep our expectation limited and reasonable.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

umarf000 is an unknown quantity at this point umarf000's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5.32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Basically, trading is forex without practice on demo account is like you are jumping in a well without knowing that it is deep and you will die. Always start trading when you practice enough on demo account and realize that you can know trade with real amount and you will earn enough.

I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 29,834 Times in 6,764 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x View Post
      I am very new here and trying to get knowledge all about Forex and its trading system. As I get from this forum that your earning will be depend on your knowledge, more learn and then you can earn more and more.
      Well experienced person who know all about Forex and its trading system easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier from any other business all over the world.
      I agree with your opinion mate.
      We can easily double our money within a short time but i think there is other business can do that too.
      When we have good know knowledge, we can have big opportunity earn much profit from the forex business.

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (02-13-2018), bappy4x (04-03-2018)

12. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Inspired

bappy4x is a splendid one to behold bappy4x is a splendid one to behold bappy4x is a splendid one to behold bappy4x is a splendid one to behold bappy4x is a splendid one to behold bappy4x is a splendid one to behold bappy4x is a splendid one to behold bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      187.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,461 Times in 266 Posts

Default For new trader.

Advice for Newbie

Forex trading is best online business all over the world where anyone can make career with a short time. Just you have joined here and trying to get knowledge all about Forex and its trading system. I appreciate you that you are in right track because this forum is store house of knowledge all about Forex and its trading system. If you are new after getting knowledge you must need to trade with demo account first and have to practice more and more. Besides practicing you must get idea about well money management and you should not invest your all money within single time. After a successful 8 month demo trading then you should start real trading with special care and definitely one day you will be a great trader.

Reply to Thread
    Page 957 of 957 FirstFirst ... 952 955 956 957